Sean Hannity's "Freedom Concerts" are a Scam

Supporting FA is very close to supporting the idiotic policies that sent our troops to die for anything other than defending the US you dummfuk. I realize this requires a bit of thinking and your response will help prove your lack of comprehension, but the effort must be made nonetheless.

Hannity and company sells ideas to arrogant nationalists because they never have to provide any facts after the initial sale has closed, or even before. We saw this with WMD, 9E, Afghanistan, and bin laden, to name a few examples. They know their supporters are so insecure and arrogant they will not be condemned even when the facts show they are full of shit.

Going to a Charlie Daniels concert helps to kill the troops?

You are fucking dumb as a bag of dicks. Which is probably the same thing you eat for breakfast as well. Come back when you, ya know, actually make sense.

I never said going to a CD concert helps kill the troops

Lying fuck:

Supporting FA is very close to supporting the idiotic policies that sent our troops to die

So.....you keep regurgitating the bullshit from FA to try and justify how little they actually give because you are a stoopid Snitch Bitch.

You're so fuxxing stoopid you accuse me of being dishonest because you didn't understand what I said. Look back at my post you dummass.....I said he makes money off of FA.....I never said they pay him directly you stoopid Snitch Bitch.

No, no, you stupid lying pussy bitch. I haven't regurgitated anything.

I called you out. I sagaciously predicted that you would NOT because you could not support your dishonest claim.

I was right.

You did NOT claim he got publicity. We all know, he works for them and thus generates some publicity. Of course, they are actually the beneficiaries of the generated publicity, you retarded lying cowradly assbite.

What YOU said, you filthy lying scumbag pussy, was that he got MONEY out of it.

And, as I noted, you are unable to support your claim. That's because you make shit up -- being the scumbag filthy lying pussy that you are -- and you vainly hope nobody calls bullshit on you.

You made a false claim. You can't back it up. Indeed, truth be told (even if truth is like acid in your eyes), you are now back-peddling because you're too ball-less to admit that you have nothing to support your original lie. You are filth.

Holy fuck you are one stoopid Snitch Bitch. The publicity is how he makes money off of FA. I should have known you fully lack the ability to understand.

Is it true that less than 4% went to the family's? Wow.

Since this shit began FA has taken in over 48 million dollars. To date it has given less than 4 million to soldiers and families. The "less than 4%" is from 2006 when it gave only 3.68% out of revenues for that year. Sick shit.

Going to a Charlie Daniels concert helps to kill the troops?

You are fucking dumb as a bag of dicks. Which is probably the same thing you eat for breakfast as well. Come back when you, ya know, actually make sense.

Lying fuck:

Supporting FA is very close to supporting the idiotic policies that sent our troops to die

Yes you are a lying fuck. Thank you for proving it again. Do you have fun putting words in others' mouths? Is that the only way you can debate? It appears so as you repeatedly invent shit then pounce on your own fantasies.

So.....you keep regurgitating the bullshit from FA to try and justify how little they actually give because you are a stoopid Snitch Bitch.

You're so fuxxing stoopid you accuse me of being dishonest because you didn't understand what I said. Look back at my post you dummass.....I said he makes money off of FA.....I never said they pay him directly you stoopid Snitch Bitch.

I called you out. I sagaciously predicted that you would NOT because you could not support your dishonest claim.

I was right.

You did NOT claim he got publicity. We all know, he works for them and thus generates some publicity. Of course, they are actually the beneficiaries of the generated publicity, you retarded lying cowradly assbite.

And, as I noted, you are unable to support your claim. That's because you make shit up -- being the scumbag filthy lying pussy that you are -- and you vainly hope nobody calls bullshit on you.

You made a false claim. You can't back it up. Indeed, truth be told (even if truth is like acid in your eyes), you are now back-peddling because you're too ball-less to admit that you have nothing to support your original lie. You are filth.

Holy fuck you are one stoopid Snitch Bitch. The publicity is how he makes money off of FA. I should have known you fully lack the ability to understand.

It is difficult to determine whether you, bent tight, are more a stupid fuckwad than a pussy liar or more a pussy liar than stupid fuckwad.

But, what you SAID is not the same thing as "he gets publicity" out of his work on behalf of the Freedom Alliance.

And you are wrong (and a liar) in any event, you diseased lying pussy. Hannity doesn't get much publicity out of the work he does on behalf of the Freedom Alliance. He is the one who generates publicity FOR them, you wholly dishonest cock-gobbler. Freedom Alliance doesn't have a nationally syndicated talk radio show nor a cable network television show whereby they can do promos as a courtesy for Hannity, you blithering scumbag lying pussy. But Hannity already has a large audience and he promos the Freedom Alliance.

It's amazing that even a retard of your low IQ couldn't already grasp this bit of obvious fact.

You are absolutely and clearly unable to support your original lie, shit-breath. Your subsequent spin is another massive fail on your part. You fucking pussy liars are just totally worthless.

This is just the beginning to try and shut up conservative voices folks.

mark my words.

I was right.

It is difficult to determine whether you, bent tight, are more a stupid fuckwad than a pussy liar or more a pussy liar than stupid fuckwad.

But, what you SAID is not the same thing as "he gets publicity" out of his work on behalf of the Freedom Alliance.

And you are wrong (and a liar) in any event, you diseased lying pussy. Hannity doesn't get much publicity out of the work he does on behalf of the Freedom Alliance. He is the one who generates publicity FOR them, you wholly dishonest cock-gobbler. Freedom Alliance doesn't have a nationally syndicated talk radio show nor a cable network television show whereby they can do promos as a courtesy for Hannity, you blithering scumbag lying pussy. But Hannity already has a large audience and he promos the Freedom Alliance.

It's amazing that even a retard of your low IQ couldn't already grasp this bit of obvious fact.

You are absolutely and clearly unable to support your original lie, shit-breath. Your subsequent spin is another massive fail on your part. You fucking pussy liars are just totally worthless.

I said he makes money off of FA and I explained that by pointing to the publicity. Your failure to grasp simple concepts does not mean someone else is lying. It means you are a whiny Snitch Bitch. See ya.

This is just the beginning to try and shut up conservative voices folks.

mark my words.

Isn't it a bit early for the War on Christmas? How in the fuk do you convert exposing a bullshit charity into trying to shut anyone up? In fact the opposite is true. How many of us were talking about FA a month ago? You people are seriously deranged because you somehow translate accountability into persecution and you always cry persecution when you are reminded you do not have the right to control everyone else. Ie. Abortions, gay marriage, common sense.

I said he makes money off of FA and I explained that by pointing to the publicity. Your failure to grasp simple concepts does not mean someone else is lying. It means you are a whiny Snitch Bitch. See ya.

You have zero evidence that Hannity makes ANY money off of Freedom Alliance. And THAT, fuckstick, is what you had said.

For that matter, you have zero evidence that he even GETS publicity off of the Freedom Alliance. We KNOW he GIVES the publicity to THEM, however. So, that's TWO lies in one by you, you foul little shit-stain.

Your outright plodding and obvious lies do mean that you are a scumbag pussy liar and nothing more, you diseased rat-anus.

You have zero evidence that Hannity makes ANY money off of Freedom Alliance. And THAT, fuckstick, is what you had said.

For that matter, you have zero evidence that he even GETS publicity off of the Freedom Alliance. We KNOW he GIVES the publicity to THEM, however. So, that's TWO lies in one by you, you foul little shit-stain.

Your outright plodding and obvious lies do mean that you are a scumbag pussy liar and nothing more, you diseased rat-anus.

CL is Impossibly Dishonest, Counselor...

You are Raping a Dead Horse at this point... And the Horse is Enjoying it. ;)

:)

peace...

peace...

You punks actually believe your own press? Lol....you're the one who kept ignoring posts that showed your position was full of shit.

peace...

You punks actually believe your own press? Lol....you're the one who kept ignoring posts that showed your position was full of shit.

^ "Impossibly Dishonest." Yes, Mal, I believe you captured the essence of bent tight, that trollish pussy liar.

Lying fuck:

Yes you are a lying fuck. Thank you for proving it again. Do you have fun putting words in others' mouths? Is that the only way you can debate? It appears so as you repeatedly invent shit then pounce on your own fantasies.

Just because you are embarrassed by what you said does not mean you get to accuse others of lying, the proof is on the board for everyone to see. You said it, own up to it you cowardly fuck.

Lying fuck:

Just because you are embarrassed by what you said does not mean you get to accuse others of lying, the proof is on the board for everyone to see. You said it, own up to it you cowardly fuck.

Lol....I'm supposed to be embarrassed by something I did not say? Rotfl! You're the useless **** that can't read simple articles then runs away like a lite bitch when it's shown how clooless you are.

So they claim all net proceeds are given to the charity.
Http://www.https://freedomconcerts.com/

But they have no evidence to support that and they even contradict themselves by saying they've given less than four million in scholarships.

Also, for the fantastically stoopid.....these "charity" concerts are Hannity's own scam. Meaning, Freedom Alliance was started by North back in 1990 but Hannity came up with his scam in 03' and being the parasite he has proven to be, has used Freedom Alliance to promote himself. In short, Freedom Concerts and Freedom Alliance are two different organizations. Pick your source:

Http://www.google.com/m?q=Hannity+freedom+concert&client=ms-opera-mini&channel=new

Most artists donate their time for these "charity" concerts so where are all the millions going for "program activities?"

Anyone who defends this charity's outright robbery should immediately have their credibility card permanently revoked.

Last edited:
Anyone who defends this charity's outright robbery should immediately have their credibility card permanently revoked.

Actually, the asswads who attack the charity as being robbery of any kind already did have their credibility cards punched, shredded, mutilated and burned to dust.

There may be some ground to argue (fairly and legitimately) that the Freedom Alliance needs to appropriate less to its own operating costs and more to the intended beneficiaries.

But to call it robbery (of ANY kind) is beyond being just stupid overblown hyperbole. It's dishonest of you goobers.

If true this is horrendous. I haven't watched Hannity since Colmes left. Colmes, although a worthless liberal, at least balance Hannity. Hannity now start his show by saying Obama did this and that and ends it with Obama did this and that!:banghead:

Actually, the asswads who attack the charity as being robbery of any kind already did have their credibility cards punched, shredded, mutilated and burned to dust.

There may be some ground to argue (fairly and legitimately) that the Freedom Alliance needs to appropriate less to its own operating costs and more to the intended beneficiaries.

But to call it robbery (of ANY kind) is beyond being just stupid overblown hyperbole. It's dishonest of you goobers.

Calling it robbery is stoopid on many levels and even though it is a scam there is nothing illegal revealed thus far. The sad part is realizing the Troops are the ones denied help they would otherwise receive. People being too stoopid to believe hannity deserve to have their money taken but it sucks knowing the Troops could receive so much more help if the shitbag middleman was removed.

It's also hilarious people ignore the "program activities" piece because it shows their partisanship in full. Nobody knows what those activities are but you dummasses still defend it. Snitch Bitches like you are predictable as hell.

Calling it robbery is stoopid on many levels and even though it is a scam there is nothing illegal revealed thus far. The sad part is realizing the Troops are the ones denied help they would otherwise receive. People being too stoopid to believe hannity deserve to have their money taken but it sucks knowing the Troops could receive so much more help if the shitbag middleman was removed.

It's also hilarious people ignore the "program activities" piece because it shows their partisanship in full. Nobody knows what those activities are but you dummasses still defend it. Snitch Bitches like you are predictable as hell.

A synopsis of CL's posts:

I'm an asshole

I'm an asshole and have no idea what I'm talking about

I'm an asshole, no really!

I'm an asshole and have no idea what I'm talking about

I don't know what this charity stuff is but Im against it because I'm an asshole!!!

Forum List

Back