Chiefs' Kicker Butker Slams Abortion, LBGT, and Biden's fake Catholicism in Commencement Address

Nope. In 1987, I was a dyed in the wool Republican, registered to vote in the 88 election, and I did end up voting for Bush Sr.
I thought his campaign stumping during something that was supposed to be about me and the students didn't belong there. I was pissed.

Sorry, I'm consistent on this one. Leave your political and religious beliefs at the door if you are asked to give one of these speeches. Left or Right.
It isn't about you.

He was invited to a Catholic College to give their commencement speech.

What you want is any view you don't like shoved in the closet.

Depends on what you're threatening them with. If I'm threatening to point and laugh at you and call you a bigot and try and get you fired well that's just me using my freedom of speech you pussy.

Oooo....dumb Bingo who doesn't even know what the first amendment protects is now invoking evil demons..... why am I not surprised? :dunno: :laugh:

Do you get off on fucking with people you disagree with?

They are the nations founders... you may not like that truth but that's too damn bad snowflake... its the way it is so deal with it or move to China bitch....
What the fuck does that strawman have to do with anything you frail retarded moron? :dunno: Fight the real target you bitch. :laugh:

I'm not questioning who Founded the country, I'm saying as slavers they repressed more than just speech. Why are you so cowardly and/or stupid? :dunno:

Yes. I enjoy shitting on you Bingos and your Bingo culture. :laugh:

7a26726db20f88aa564e91893b29e595--funny-movie-quotes-random-quotes.jpg

On that day, when it isn't about the speaker???...yeah, I want your fucking political views shoved in the fucking closet. No one cares.
Right or left..

That clear? :)

So what should they speak about?

Sorry but the left has been politicizing these things for decades.

He was talking about what he believes they should focus their futures on. How is that not germane to a commencement speech?

What the fuck does that strawman have to do with anything you frail retarded moron? :dunno: Fight the real target you bitch. :laugh:

I'm not questioning who Founded the country, I'm saying as slavers they repressed more than just speech. Why are you so cowardly and/or stupid?: dunno:
So what?... everyone was back then if they could afford to feed and care for a slave.... They had one.... I can't control what people did all those years ago and I don't have any slaves and never did...
That does not take away from the fact that this is the greatest freest nation on earth... and that is due to our wise founders...

So what?... everyone was back then if they could afford to feed and care for a slave.... They had one.... I can't control what people did all those years ago and I don't have any slaves and never did...
That does not take away from the fact that this is the greatest freest nation on earth... and that is due to our wise founders...
No it's not you frail fucktard. Again they were slavers. They repressed people's freedom. Stop arguing in fantasy and make believe. :laugh:

Which still isn't an argument for white slaver Founders being champions of freedom and liberty. Learn to follow the argument you fucking moron. :laugh:

Many of them only accepted the continuance of slavery to get the Constitution ratified, and placed in it the seeds of getting rid of it.

Slavery has been a part of the human condition for longer than it has not been. That you make this the only issue in your small addled mind to determine if a person was good or not (at the time) overall just shows how much of a worthless troll you are.

Is that what this guy was talking about, but in a way you simply disagree with?

Happiness, family, traditional values, whatever.
If only Butker's speech was about any of these topics. Instead, it was a rambling diatribe of political and social opinion...with smidge of discounting and dismissing everything that those women he was speaking to worked for.

I mean, if the Sisters of the Benedictine had to come out and smack Butker's hand with a ruler, you know you messed up. :)

Many of them only accepted the continuance of slavery to get the Constitution ratified, and placed in it the seeds of getting rid of it.
I don't care about the excuses you try to make for slavers. That's you fulfilling some personal emotional need. I'm wondering if you can make a rational fucking argument. That's all. I don't care how much you love slavers. :dunno:
Slavery has been a part of the human condition for longer than it has not been. That you make this the only issue in your small addled mind to determine if a person was good or not (at the time) overall just shows how much of a worthless troll you are.
Whether or not the Founders were slavers is kind of pertinent to addressing that other stupid fucks argument that they respected freedom of speech and I do not. Learn to follow along you Short Bus riding mother fucker. :laugh:

If only Butker's speech was about any of these topics. Instead, it was a rambling diatribe of political and social opinion...with smidge of discounting and dismissing everything that those women he was speaking to worked for.

I mean, if the Sisters of the Benedictine had to come out and smack Butker's hand with ruler, you know you messed up. :)

I had to sit through diversity and global warming in my speech 25+ years ago, so boo fucking hoo.

So I assume you now agree with their position on Abortion, right?

Forum List

Back