Israel: Helping To Make A Better World

Still Israel ground forces wait in hope of Hamas releadsing hostages & not having to start ground assault.
The Israeli mission remains the destruction of Hamas so that it will not be able to mount substantial attacks on Israel again, and there is no way to do it without a ground operation that captures all of Gaza.

I totally agree . Shame on Israel for holding back so long in hope Hamas will first release all hostages which will not happen.

In 2003, Rachel Corrie (American student) tried to help a Palestinian family who’s home was getting demolished.Israeli bulldozer crushed her out of spite.Her last words: “I think I broke my back.”They threatened her family in America for years.She is a hero in Palestine.
F9EwChMWkAEbRHB
F9EwChSWEAAG0fr
F9EwChXWcAAElzA

That lady was really crazy. She joins in with Palestinian terrorists chanting death to the USA & Israel & then marches in front of a moving bulldozer.

"Israel has secretly discussed with Congo and several other countries the possibility of "humanitarian emigration" of Gazans, the Times of Israel reported, citing sources."

Clearly in the footsteps of one humble аustrian artist with a mustache.

"Israel has secretly discussed with Congo and several other countries the possibility of "humanitarian emigration" of Gazans, the Times of Israel reported, citing sources."

Clearly in the footsteps of one humble аustrian artist with a mustache.
The difference is, antisemite, that the Jews that Hitler was seeking to displace didn’t sneak into gentile German homes, bake their babies, decapitate their toddlers, rape women until they were dead, blast in on a German music festival and slaughter hundreds of German Christians, and kidnap and torture hundreds of German hostages.

Forum List

Back