SCOTUS SHOCK: Justice Thomas 'Groped' Woman - While On Court

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
5812311a190000b800c2f61d.jpeg

Justice Clarence Thomas has been accused of sexual harassment before.

Female Lawyer Accuses Justice Clarence Thomas Of Groping Her In 1999

She was 23 at the time. He was a Supreme Court justice.

Years after his Senate confirmation hearings were roiled by accusations that he sexually harassed Anita Hill, another woman has come forward to accuse Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas of groping her.

Moira Smith, vice president and general counsel at Enstar Natural Gas Co., told the National Law Journal that the justice grabbed her without her consent in 1999, when she met him at a Truman Foundation dinner.

Veteran Supreme Court reporter Marcia Coyle writes that Smith described the encounter ― which allegedly took place when she was a 23-year-old Truman scholar ― on Facebook earlier this month. She has since deactivated her Facebook page.

“He groped me while I was setting the table, suggesting I should sit ‘right next to him,’” Smith wrote, according to the NLJ.

Smith told the NLJ that Thomas “cupped his hand around my butt and pulled me pretty close to him” and later “squeezed” her behind during a June 1999 dinner for Truman scholars at the home of Louis Blair, then head of the Truman Foundation.

The NLJ spoke with several of Smith’s former roommates and fellow Truman scholars who said they remembered her describing the incident at the time.

More: Female Lawyer Accuses Justice Clarence Thomas Of Groping Her In 1999

Shame on Thomas! He seems to have a history of sexual assaults.

I thought it was going to say he groped Ginsburg.

But even Bill wouldn't do that

Years after his Senate confirmation hearings were roiled by accusations that he sexually harassed Anita Hill, another woman has come forward to accuse Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas of groping her.

Moira Smith, vice president and general counsel at Enstar Natural Gas Co., told the National Law Journal that the justice grabbed her without her consent in 1999, when she met him at a Truman Foundation dinner.

Veteran Supreme Court reporter Marcia Coyle writes that Smith described the encounter ― which allegedly took place when she was a 23-year-old Truman scholar ― on Facebook earlier this month. She has since deactivated her Facebook page.

“He groped me while I was setting the table, suggesting I should sit ‘right next to him,’” Smith wrote, according to the NLJ.

Smith told the NLJ that Thomas “cupped his hand around my butt and pulled me pretty close to him” and later “squeezed” her behind during a June 1999 dinner for Truman scholars at the home of Louis Blair, then head of the Truman Foundation.

The NLJ spoke with several of Smith’s former roommates and fellow Truman scholars who said they remembered her describing the incident at the time.

Sure Sherlock... he did that. He needed more of the accusations after the Hill bitch lied about him..apparently he couldn't have enough of public flogging for things he did not do.

Going back 11 years to dig up shite about Trump.
Going back 16 years to racistly go after a black USSC Justice...(like Hillary tried to throw Rice & Powel under the bus)...
...just to distract people from the disgusting and criminal past of the WHITE BILL COSBY and THE ENABLER....

It is just sad how far the liberals / DNC has sunk.

(The funny thing is a while ago one Lib declared going back 8 years to when Hillary was pushing the Obama Birther conspiracy was 'going back too far'. :) )

Last edited:
The brave woman decided to come out on facebook. Then thought better of such nonsense and took her facebook page down.

Funny how she is a 'brave woman' and all the women THE WHITE BILL COSBY sexually assaulted, sexually harassed, and raped - according to liberals - were 'bimbos', 'trailer trash', etc....

:rolleyes:

Even the allegations by perjuring leftist Anita Hill were laughable and not "assault."

He "joked about a pubic hair on a Coke can and called himself Long Dong Silver"

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Get real. This is another election year STAND UP AND LIE FOR THE LEFT load of BS.

Sure Sherlock... he did that. He needed more of the accusations after the Hill bitch lied about him..apparently he couldn't have enough of public flogging for things he did not do.

Anita Hill was VERY credible. What you may not know, or care to admit, is that several more women were scheduled to testify against Thomas in his confirmation hearings, but after he made the "high-tech lynching for uppity blacks" comment - Biden and Kennedy chickened out. It's a fact. I watched those hearings live in 1991.

Hard to take anybody serious who apparently didn't have any recollection of alleged incident for nearly twenty years... then weeks before an election their amnesia cleared up.

Forum List

Back