Supreme Court Justice Ketanji Brown Jackson Facing Ethics Complaint Over Failure to Disclose Income

Blah blah blah blah....rationalize, cherry pick, parse, justify....blah blah blah....my evil is not as evil as your evil ....blah blah blah blah....

So you have NOTHING but denial. Justice Brown Jackson did nothing improper at all.

You idiots are just so desperate to smear a Republican Justice, that you leap at anything you think you can use. Democrats are so bad at corruption. Republicans gets millions. The Trump family got BILLIONS. The spouse of a Democrats works for a company that received a one time contract for $100,000, versus a Chief Justice whose wife has received $10 million over a period of years.

Doesn't even sound like anything similar at all.

Brown is, in fact, the most qualified justice, who has been appointed in my lifetime. But best of all she wasn’t bought and paid for by the federalist society, unlike all three of Trump’s appointments.

Amy Coney Barrett is the least qualified Justice in history. She’s never been a judge or a trial lawyer. She was a federalist society appointee, groomed from the time she was college for the court, because of her politics.

But thanks for showing us what a racist ignorant piece of shit you truly are. Not that we didn’t know it before.

Wow, talk about the pot calling the kettle black. Brown is a disgrace.

So you have NOTHING but denial. Justice Brown Jackson did nothing improper at all.

You idiots are just so desperate to smear a Republican Justice, that you leap at anything you think you can use. Democrats are so bad at corruption. Republicans gets millions. The Trump family got BILLIONS. The spouse of a Democrats works for a company that received a one time contract for $100,000, versus a Chief Justice whose wife has received $10 million over a period of years.

Doesn't even sound like anything similar at all.
I don't see denial I see me kicking your ass on rationalization and double standard. You're absolutely retarded viewpoint that political affiliation is the turnkey for corruption is juvenile at best. The numbers you're presenting here are miniscule compared to the massive theft of taxpayer money being done by DC daily. Go join a girl scout's softball team. That's where your childish partisan cheerleading belongs.

Forum List

Back