Scottsdale principal required middle school teachers to attend grooming training

It's called a family, dumbass.

Some people don't have one. Are they being groomed to be loners?
Yes. You don't like certain lifestyles being "celebrated"? None is more "celebrated" by the culture corrosive these days than supposed adults who never grow up and take on the roles and responsibilities of actual adults. There are at least 3-4 members here who proudly post about how they never married and/or had children only because they were afraid of the responsibilities what come with such things. Even more proudly proclaim that they see work as an evil to be avoided at every opportunity. How many lazy, self-absorbed slackers have you seen posting here? I've seen too many.

It is not grooming, sorry.

Langner asked for the training out of concern that some teachers weren’t calling students by their preferred names.
If a student decides he’s dog and wants to be called Fido should we do it?

If a student decides he’s dog and wants to be called Fido should we do it?
This freak thinks so.

1649887975815.png

Yes. You don't like certain lifestyles being "celebrated"? None is more "celebrated" by the culture corrosive these days than supposed adults who never grow up and take on the roles and responsibilities of actual adults. There are at least 3-4 members here who proudly post about how they never married and/or had children only because they were afraid of the responsibilities what come with such things. Even more proudly proclaim that they see work as an evil to be avoided at every opportunity. How many lazy, self-absorbed slackers have you seen posting here? I've seen too many.
Different strokes. This place beats Facebook I suppose. :p

I work all the time. Don't do anything "but" work. I post during breaks. Sometimes long breaks, sometimes short ones. I work for myself, just have to get the job done, although I'm a lot harder on myself than most bosses with deadlines.

I'm such a happy camper compared to the employment situation, I can't even tell you. It's like owning a house, you pay rent anyway but you end up paying it to yourself. :p

This might blow your mind, but by this logic a child knowing that their parents are married is grooming.

That's kind of ridiculous. SANE people have no problem with reading "Dick has 2 Daddies" or "Jane has 2 mommies" to Kindergarten kids if it's done in context of TOLERANCE and understanding. It's when they mess with kids heads about sex and gender being "self-declared" and fluid and changeable at THAT AGE -- that the knives come out.

Or when one of the FIRST art projects they DO in school is drawing the LGBTQ flag and marching with it around the room to a video with a gay dancers. Even pushing the envelope by explaining the HISTORY and meaning of EACH COLOR on that flag.

That's Fidel Castro type of sex ed. Cuban emigrees like to tell the story about Castro visiting kids in elementary school. He says "close your eyes" and pray for candy".. NO candy appears.. Then he says "close your eyes again and pray to ME for candy". And the Candy appears. That's EFFECTIVE indoctrination by the experts. And that's what the current parental revolt is about. Using AUTHORITY FIGURES at that young age to DEMAND a rigid adherence to the "experts".

Forum List

Back