Scottsdale principal required middle school teachers to attend grooming training

What makes me wonder out of all this gay, trans bs where the hell are the Muslims at. What happens when and if schools get back to attending semi normal . Muslims do not want their children being taught this trash one bit.

They do not approve of the Western trash teaching attacking children.

What makes me wonder out of all this gay, trans bs where the hell are the Muslims at. What happens when and if schools get back to attending semi normal . Muslims do not want their children being taught this trash one bit.

I was wondering about that.

(Really). :p

Are there any Muslim trannies?

That's kind of ridiculous. SANE people have no problem with reading "Dick has 2 Daddies" or "Jane has 2 mommies" to Kindergarten kids if it's done in context of TOLERANCE and understanding. It's when they mess with kids heads about sex and gender being "self-declared" and fluid and changeable at THAT AGE -- that the knives come out.

Or when one of the FIRST art projects they DO in school is drawing the LGBTQ flag and marching with it around the room to a video with a gay dancers. Even pushing the envelope by explaining the HISTORY and meaning of EACH COLOR on that flag.

That's Fidel Castro type of sex ed. Cuban emigrees like to tell the story about Castro visiting kids in elementary school. He says "close your eyes" and pray for candy".. NO candy appears.. Then he says "close your eyes again and pray to ME for candy". And the Candy appears. That's EFFECTIVE indoctrination by the experts. And that's what the current parental revolt is about. Using AUTHORITY FIGURES at that young age to DEMAND a rigid adherence to the "experts".
Where are you pulling Fidel Castro from now? What, is Pol Pot soon gonna be responsible for your nightmares next? Also, any sort of education about the existence of people different from you is gonna be considered propaganda because you can't stand the thought that your bigotries do not have absolute grasp.

Where are you pulling Fidel Castro from now? What, is Pol Pot soon gonna be responsible for your nightmares next? Also, any sort of education about the existence of people different from you is gonna be considered propaganda because you can't stand the thought that your bigotries do not have absolute grasp.
"People different from you"?

Hey, newsflash - sometimes different REALLY IS dangerous.

Psychopaths are different from me, and they really are dangerous

Commies are different from me, and they really are dangerous.

But people who live in sex all the time, are NOT dangerous, until they try to export it. Then they become VERY dangerous.

Hey, I don't care if a reptilian brain is the best you've got, just stay away from my kids, and I'll leave you alone too, and that way we'll both be happy

It is not grooming, sorry.

Langner asked for the training out of concern that some teachers weren’t calling students by their preferred names.
Calling students by their 'preferred' homosexual names IS grooming. Every child has a name given to them by their parents. THAT is their name and every teacher calls kids by their given names not their 'preferred' names. The kids shouldn't be telling adults what to do. You are dead wrong and lying, as usual.

Probably looking to start Muslim schools and supporting school choice like the rest of the parents are. And probably NOT looking at Democrat party to "protect them" anymore. Good point.

OTH -- after living under Theocracies in the Mid East -- a LOT of immigrant Muslims are enjoying the fact that the state CAN offer unlimited social freedom in the West. And they dont' have to watch state public stonings done in THEIR name and other barbaric things. But the smart ones know, that when the state is powerful enough to pit ONE group against the other -- then it's not really freedom and liberty BASED ON TOLERANCE anymore.

well well....the name Erica Anderson...ring a ba'al for ya?? LOL This is a dude mtf trans psychologist who has the distinction of destroying the lives of hundreds of gender dysphorically challenged kids. Maybe you will remember ERica, him/her on the series JAZZ. Jazz, the kid who was born male and his parents smoothed the road for him to be her and ultimately have the up and down surgery a couple years ago. haven't heard a word out of this since maybe 2020 so i don't know what is going on now. I do remember that Jazz's mother was more insane than Jazz him/herself. Back to Erica Anderson, now says...i mean just now...like within the last day or two that this trans thing has gotten a bit out of hand. no. doubt.

It's all about indoctrination. In this case of a thread, indoctrination of children. Did I offend you hitting out Communists like Castro with all their special powers and privileges to screw with kids minds?

Think 7 yr olds are old enough to process communist dictator vs God? Or communism vs Americanism for that matter?

My mom told me I was a boy, but my teacher says I can be a girl -- what's the diff?

Forum List

Back