Scottsdale principal required middle school teachers to attend grooming training

Does this trashy bs ever stop, no it doesn’t and it won’t until the parents start taking notice and demand their kids stop being sexualized perverts . We will have an entire generation maybe two of perverts and rapist wth is wrong with you people!!!!
Just another example of what is happening that the media/left says isn't happening.

Several Societies for thousands of years before colonialization.

That's a HISTORICAL burden for ANOTHER thread. If hispanic/latin countries are fond of "straight kids", it's got nothing to do with making victims of kids with propaganda the other way.

JUST LEAVE THE KIDS OUT OF IT until their education ALLOWS them to have rational thoughts and expressions on this. Dont PROPAGANDIZE entire schools to make it comfy for the 1 to 3% of kids who MIGHT have gay families. ALL THAT should be covered for TOLERANCE to people with differences..

Just be advised that when the Woking Dead/LGBTQ tried to replace Latina/Latino with LATINX in THIS country -- they pretty much got their virtue signaling hands bit off BY the Hispanic/Latin community. Ze, Zim, Zeir are NOT GONNA FIX the "gender" issue in the Spanish language.

Calling someone their preferred name is not sexualization nor does it count as sex.
BULLSHIT.

Children learn that gay kids are "special".

Everyone else can be called an asshole, but not the gay kids. THEY have to called by their "preferred pronouns".

Little kids, when they see other kids being special, they want to be special too.

=> You are encouraging grooming. <=

That's a HISTORICAL burden for ANOTHER thread. If hispanic/latin countries are fond of "straight kids", it's got nothing to do with making victims of kids with propaganda the other way.

JUST LEAVE THE KIDS OUT OF IT until their education ALLOWS them to have rational thoughts and expressions on this. Dont PROPAGANDIZE entire schools to make it comfy for the 1 to 3% of kids who MIGHT have gay families. ALL THAT should be covered for TOLERANCE to people with differences..

Just be advised that when the Woking Dead/LGBTQ tried to replace Latina/Latino with LATINX in THIS country -- they pretty much got their virtue signaling hands bit off BY the Hispanic/Latin community. Ze, Zim, Zeir are NOT GONNA FIX the "gender" issue in the Spanish language.
Well, Mr. I put my most profound thoughts in bold, I dunno where you got Hispanic communities from, but tolerance is only built on knowledge as ignorance allows the lies like you tell to be wide spread.

BULLSHIT.

Children learn that gay kids are "special".

Everyone else can be called an asshole, but not the gay kids. THEY have to called by their "preferred pronouns".

Little kids, when they see other kids being special, they want to be special too.

=> You are encouraging grooming. <=
100% correct

Not like "the village" didn't see this coming. No wonder they want to become authority figures and EXPAND day care and pre-school.

Exactly not to mention as you said I believe “ the kids are starting school sooner” thanks to Obama days I believe it is when he was in pre school ages changed it went younger.

I don’t think children should leave home so, so young they need the parents to mold who they are or will be not some stranger as teacher who might be a flippen lunatic . More so today obviously than back maybe 80 yrs ago. Yeah they’ve been working in the indoctrination all that time the 40’s maybe is when it hit the public schools hard.

Anything or Any place that takes a “ fed grant” funding etc are now part of the “ Comply for the Gov” or you do not get this funding and this is also how most of America got caught in the trap we see today.

Forum List

Back