Hateful divisiveness of intolerant Left

Iā€™ve read your (surada) posts. You wouldnā€™t last five minutes.

He is not worth your time to bother reading. He is with several other Leftists on my Ignore List.

"Go from the presence of a foolish man."

"Answer not a fool according to his folly lest thou be like him."

"The lion does not turn around when a small dog barks." - Nigerian Proverb

The sages of the ages repeated these same admonitions over and over again.

I believe it was Socrates who said, "Silence is the best answer to a fool."

"It requires an order of magnitude more effort to refute bullshit than was required to produce it." - Brandolin's Theorem

You cannot teach them anything. They do not want to learn.

America is being destroyed by the Left. This is but one single example of the pervasive hatefulness, intolerance, and censorship the Left imposes.

With 15,750 administrators for 16, 973 students Stanford has devolved into a public works program for well-paid charlatans supervising intellectual hooligans whose long journey up the Everest of comprehension is now supervised by the spawn of the spawn of the 1960s Marxist professoriate. Parents should demand a refund and all federal funding should be withdrawn.
most liberals have lousy personal lives...their relationships are strained...they hate themselves.......their usually physically ugly........they hate normal well adjusted people

most liberals have lousy personal lives...their relationships are strained...they hate themselves.......their usually physically ugly........they hate normal well adjusted people
LOL....you may be right. Something keeps them angry most of the time.

What career did you have with that? Just curious.
If you think you have a point lurking

My friend from college is the country's highest paid academic neurologist...he was a Classics Major - as a matter of principle. He was turned down at 33 of 33 medical schools - because they didn't like it. Now he works for the Mayo...

Now Google "James Jesus Angleton".

If you think you have a point lurking

My friend from college is the country's highest paid academic neurologist...he was a Classics Major - as a matter of principle. He was turned down at 33 of 33 medical schools - because they didn't like it. Now he works for the Mayo...

Now Google "James Jesus Angleton".
So he went on to med school. But was does someone do with an undergraduate in 19th century Russian Studies who does NOT go on to a career-oriented grad program? Work for the anti-American Democrats in trying to destroy the country?

So he went on to med school. But was does someone do with an undergraduate in 19th century Russian Studies who does NOT go on to a career-oriented grad program? Work for the anti-American Democrats in trying to destroy the country?
It's not just that he went on, It's that he excelled. Someone endowed a chair at his med school for him. He was honored as a Distinguished Alumnus - his acceptance speech is 90 minutes of erudition, scholarship and seminal contributions to his field.

Everything you think you know about "majors" is wrong.

It's not just that he went on, It's that he excelled. Someone endowed a chair at his med school for him. He was honored as a Distinguished Alumnus - his acceptance speech is 90 minutes of erudition, scholarship and seminal contributions to his field.

Everything you think you know about "majors" is wrong.
Totally unrelated to what I said.

What career did YOU have after a major in 19th C. Russia, assuming you didnā€˜t go on to grad school.

Totally unrelated to what I said.

What career did YOU have after a major in 19th C. Russia, assuming you didnā€˜t go on to grad school.
I did go on to grad school.

What makes me considerably better at what I do than my peers who did is my reading skills.

You'll be shocked to learn how useful reading a lot of very good fiction is.

Forum List

Back