The US military has a backroom control room, where they are guiding the Ukrainian military

Fort Fun Indiana

Diamond Member
Mar 10, 2017
I have no link or evidence for this. I only have the usual conspiracy nutter arguments. But, somehow, I believe them.

First, we would obviously want to keep this secret. "Did the Russian warship just have a wittle fire? Oh, we're not sure what happened. Ask the Russians!"

Second, the Ukrainian military has no satellites. No situational awareness, in Russian-controlled territory, save for that which is given to them by others. Who else, but the US?

Third, the Ukrainian videos of ambushes on bottlenecked convoys and isolated units... these are precision strikes. These appear to be planned and timed. It appears to me that the Ukrainians are FLUSH with "foreknowledge" of bottlenecked convoys and isolated units.

Fourth, why would they NOT do this? Putin can hurl accusations all he likes. Some will believe it, some won't. It isn't explicit attack against Russian units by the United States or NATO.

"That's what friends are for"

Looks like some choose to believe the US is the only NATO country helping the Ukrainians out. Obviously none of the other NATO countries have that sort of capability or are involved at all......... :rolleyes-41:

Not to mention the western news networks show the locations of bottle necked convoys, etc but of course the Ukrainians are backward peasants and have no TV so there's no way they could know this.........

:rofl:

Looks like some choose to believe the US is the only NATO country helping the Ukrainians out. Obviously none of the other NATO countries have that sort of capability or are involved at all......... :rolleyes-41:

Not to mention the western news networks show the locations of bottle necked convoys, etc but of course the Ukrainians are backward peasants and have no TV so there's no way they could know this.........

:rofl:
Oh, I believe that is also possible. But if insist upon it, then you are just guilty of your own cackling accusation.

Uh, I responded to your actual meaning, that NATO allies can and may be helping. Sorry if not clear.
Well we know for a fact that other NATO nations are helping and helping even more than we are, that is what I was being sarcastic about. Oh we may be working in conjunction with France, GB, etc who actually do have pretty much the same capabilities we do so we're all probably sharing info with Ukraine. Besides the European NATO members are right there so probably had their command and control set up before we even reacted. It also wouldn't surprise me if some of the European members have C&C "advisors" on the ground. Us, not so much for some very good reasons.
The funny thing is too many people want to view this as a Russia vs the USA conflict when in fact it's more a Russia vs Western Europe despite Pooter's claim it's against the USA involvement in Ukraine. That's just his justification weak as it is. People claim Pooter wants the old Soviet Union back, this is false and even Pooter has said so. No one wants the old SU back but he does want the old SU sphere of influence back and the Ukraine is too big a cash cow to let the west have it.

Well we know for a fact that other NATO nations are helping and helping even more than we are, that is what I was being sarcastic about.
A fairly meaningless statement. More...how? More weapons? Also, the only things we "know for a fact" are that we know for a fact what we have been told. Thats kind of the point. So you are spinning your wheels.
People claim Pooter wants the old Soviet Union back, this is false and even Pooter has said so.
Putin has made it very clear that Ukraine is the "crown jewel of the USSR" that got away, and that the fa of the USSR was the greatest geopolitical disaster of the 20th century.

Not the the Third Reich. Not world War 1 or 2. The fall of the USSR, cheered by nearly everyone on the planet.

"Even pooter has said so"

Oh , well that settles it, then. He would never lie to anyone. :rolleyes:

A fairly meaningless statement. More...how? More weapons? Also, the only things we "know for a fact" are that we know for a fact what we have been told. Thats kind of the point. So you are spinning your wheels.

Oops, wrong again. Putin has made it very clear that Ukraine is the "crown jewel of the USSR" that got away.

I never said he wouldn't lie I said he claimed not to want the old Soviet Union back and he doesn't, that would be too much control over what he can get away with now.

Putin has made it very clear that Ukraine is the "crown jewel of the USSR" that got away, and that the fa of the USSR was the greatest geopolitical disaster of the 20th century.

Not the the Third Reich. Not world War 1 or 2. The fall of the USSR, cheered by nearly everyone on the planet.

Spinning my wheels? I'm not the one coming up with clueless conspiracy theories when more rational explanations are available........

Spinning my wheels? I'm not the one coming up with clueless conspiracy theories when more rational explanations are available........

Wow like that was unknown......... Still doesn't mean we're doing the strikes or that we're the only ones helping Ukraine. That's what I was addressing.

Last edited:
Wow like that was unknown......... Still doesn't mean we're doing the strikes or that we're the only ones helping Ukraine. That's what I was addressing.
I didn't say we were the only ones. You are arguing with nobody.

Kinda sounds to me like we are helping them quite a bit.

Forum List

Back