Scott Brown (R-MA) Introduces legislation to prohibit congress from insider trading

Do You Support Scott Brown's (R-MA) Bill

• Yes

Votes: 38 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Sounds like a good idea. Isn't it about time the senate actually did something instead of sitting on their ass waiting for something to happen?

I notice that rdean has not been back to defend his ridiculous assertion that the bill came after his Messiah spoke.

:lmao:

You noticed that too?

Yes, I did. And I notice that he has still not returned to defend or withdraw it. He's pleading that he was 'just asking a question'.... like anyone believes that. :lol:

Isn't the bill up for vote today?

Please read whatever legislation that is proposed before you support it. When it comes to cleaning up corruptions, corrupt politicians have a habit of claiming they are doing so when they are really allowing themselves to do it easier than before.

Prime example: McCain Fiengold. Rather than reduce corruption it merely allowed politicians to fine anyone who criticized them before an election.

Remember when politicians ask in a bipartisan matter it means they can agree in some way to screw the people.

They voted today in the senate to move forward on the bill! But they said they would put family and friends of the members also couldn't benefit but of coarse they left that out of the bill. You can read the bill at thomas.gov S. 2038

Please read whatever legislation that is proposed before you support it. When it comes to cleaning up corruptions, corrupt politicians have a habit of claiming they are doing so when they are really allowing themselves to do it easier than before.

Prime example: McCain Fiengold. Rather than reduce corruption it merely allowed politicians to fine anyone who criticized them before an election.

When did that happen?

I see reading comprehension is not your strong suit. What I said is that the crisis happened despite the attempt to hedge the losses. If it had actually worked AIG would not have needed a bailout.

Well, I can see you can't debate without resorting to insults. Welcome to my ignore list.

That's not fair! If Quantum's on your ignore list - I wanna be on it too!

Thin skinned, whiny assed, twit.

IGNORE is for pussies.

Scott, the Senatorfold, Brown is feeling the true people's advocate, Elizabeth Warren, breathing down his neck so he's trying to appear more the representative of the people. He's a phoney.

(I do like his bill though)

Elizabeth Warren is the best choice. This woman was trying to stop the economic meltdown in 2005 if my memory serves me well.

Scott Brown is presenting a facade. Lieberman saying that a committee needs to review how laws apply to members of congress...... hey Joe come in from left field.

Funny, George Bush did too. But the left's hatred of the man disallows rational thought on that.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back