Why is Congress allowed Insider trading?

Why is Congress allowed Insider trading?

Cutting across Party lines fully 95% of Congress is absolutely criminal in their use and abuse of insider trading. Members arrive as working class with a net worth of several hundred thousand dollars, and literally make tens of millions in a few short year -- this on a Congressional salary too no less!

Congress has become a tyrannical enemy of our freedoms.

They put out massive new spending bill that enrich a new group > that group the funds Congressional campaigns > Congress uses the proceeds to insider trade. That is why we are ravaged by inflation. There is simply no incentive for Congress to control spending, just the opposite in fact. Spend More, Make More

This is criminal and should be shut down by SCOTUS.

Can Congress engage in drug trafficking? Selling Children and sex slaves? What's the difference?

Congress should comply with the same rules as the rest of us. This is not really hard to understand
Why does Congress have a slush fund to pay off the people who accuse them of sexual assault?

As far as the insider trading, they did pass the STOCK act…but didn’t they repeal it like a week later or something like that?

I never understood why member of congress are not audited every 6 months. Any financial gains above their normal salary should be heavily scrutinized and investigated. After all, they are SUPPOSED to be public servants…but that job sure does make a lot of people rich..

Also..I think we need to stop calling them “public servants” and stop “thanking them for their service to our country”..that’s such a crock of shit. They are not under any burden, they chose that job for money and power…I see no need to give them any special recognition.

Forum List

Back