Scientific proof that God exists?

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
The theoretical physicist Michio Kaku claims to have developed a theory that might point to the existence of God. The information has created a great stir in the scientific community because Kaku is considered one of the most important scientists of our times, one of the creators and developers of the revolutionary String Theory which is highly respected throughout the world.

Scientist says he found definitive proof that God exists.

To to come to his conclusions, the physicist made use of what he calls “primitive semi – radius tachyons “.

Tachyons are theoretical particles capable to “unstick ” the Universe matter or vacuum space between matter particles, leaving everything free from the influences of the surrounding universe.

After conducting the tests, Kaku came to the conclusion that we live in a “Matrix”.

“I have concluded that we are in a world made by rules created by an intelligence”, he affirmed. “Believe me, everything that we call chance today won’t make sense anymore.”

“To me it is clear that we exists in a plan which is governed by rules that were created, shaped by a universal intelligence and not by chance.”

Oh, I almost forgot, Guno, Jesus loves you. :whip:

He is a theoretical physicist. A brilliant guy, but not qualified to prove the existence of God.

The theoretical physicist Michio Kaku claims to have developed a theory that might point to the existence of God. The information has created a great stir in the scientific community because Kaku is considered one of the most important scientists of our times, one of the creators and developers of the revolutionary String Theory which is highly respected throughout the world.

To to come to his conclusions, the physicist made use of what he calls “primitive semi – radius tachyons “.

Tachyons are theoretical particles capable to “unstick ” the Universe matter or vacuum space between matter particles, leaving everything free from the influences of the surrounding universe.

After conducting the tests, Kaku came to the conclusion that we live in a “Matrix”.

“I have concluded that we are in a world made by rules created by an intelligence”, he affirmed. “Believe me, everything that we call chance today won’t make sense anymore.”

“To me it is clear that we exists in a plan which is governed by rules that were created, shaped by a universal intelligence and not by chance.”
This is a guy who wants to believe in God. He's coming to conclusions that could be true but aren't necessarily true. Big difference.

I would love to hear his colleagues feedback.

Michio Kaku talking about "primitive, semi-radius tachyons..."

It would've been way more effective for God to have Kim Davis turn water into wine or walk on water.

You don't talk shit about Michio Kaku. He's the fucking man. :mad:

He is a theoretical physicist. A brilliant guy, but not qualified to prove the existence of God.

A theoretical physicist is more qualified to prove the existence of God than is your standard preacher, of any religion.

A theoretical physicist is more qualified to prove the existence of God than is your standard preacher, of any religion.
True intresting theory. Now the only thing left to do is publish and let peer review do it's job. This is still a hypothesis and to early to consider this a proof. It's not the first time stuff like this has been brought out. It's never held up. Who knows that this will be the one.Not holding my breath.

True intresting theory. Now the only thing left to do is publish and let peer review do it's job. This is still a hypothesis and to early to consider this a proof. It's not the first time stuff like this has been brought out. It's never held up. Who knows that this will be the one.Not holding my breath.

The search is half the fun.

You don't need to be a physicist to believe that. The fact that we exist is miraculous in itself. Its like everybody winning the lottery, but with far greater odds against it.

“Tell people there's an invisible man in the sky who created the universe, and the vast majority will believe you. Tell them the paint is wet, and they have to touch it to be sure.”
-- George Carlin --

“Tell people there's an invisible man in the sky who created the universe, and the vast majority will believe you. Tell them the paint is wet, and they have to touch it to be sure.”
-- George Carlin --
"When people stop believing in God they then do not believe in nothing... they will believe in anything." -- G.K. Chesterton

-- George Carlin --
"When people stop believing in God they then do not believe in nothing... they will believe in anything." -- G.K. Chesterton

Unfortunately for Chester this isn't true. It's just a fuzzy feeling meme religious people like to tell themeselves.

Dear Votto Because God depends on how we define the meaning of God, this remains faith based. The most we can do is agree that all the different definitions "come from or point to the same source." And that is faith based, but we can reach agreement by free choice.

A lot of people may flock around this way of expressing the meaning of God. And other people who express God differently may agree we're all talking about the same thing.

But that's still faith based.

We'd be basically agreeing on definitions or perceptions of God being consistent although they aren't the same as each other.

I think we are heading toward a consensus, not just on religions but also politics and law in order to establish world peace on both a local level and global scale collectively.

So the scientific approach is key to bringing together people in common understanding. Thank you for posting this!

Oh, I almost forgot, Guno, Jesus loves you. :whip:

Scientific proof that a God exists in no way confirms that the ancient Arab stories about Jesus are truth.

There is a lot of evolution and education between The God of Abraham, as described in The Torah, The New Testament and The Qur'an and Michio Kaku.

Forum List

Back