Scientific proof that God exists?

The theoretical physicist Michio Kaku claims to have developed a theory that might point to the existence of God. The information has created a great stir in the scientific community because Kaku is considered one of the most important scientists of our times, one of the creators and developers of the revolutionary String Theory which is highly respected throughout the world.

Scientist says he found definitive proof that God exists.

To to come to his conclusions, the physicist made use of what he calls “primitive semi – radius tachyons “.

Tachyons are theoretical particles capable to “unstick ” the Universe matter or vacuum space between matter particles, leaving everything free from the influences of the surrounding universe.

After conducting the tests, Kaku came to the conclusion that we live in a “Matrix”.

“I have concluded that we are in a world made by rules created by an intelligence”, he affirmed. “Believe me, everything that we call chance today won’t make sense anymore.”

“To me it is clear that we exists in a plan which is governed by rules that were created, shaped by a universal intelligence and not by chance.”

Didn't this happen before? There is no proof of God, simple as, people just decide they want to believe.

He is a theoretical physicist. A brilliant guy, but not qualified to prove the existence of God.

A theoretical physicist is more qualified to prove the existence of God than is your standard preacher, of any religion.

Perhaps... but for the business of religion to remain profitable, God needs to be boxed and packaged to sell.

In America, it's all about industrializing stuff :thup:

It would've been way more effective for God to have Kim Davis turn water into wine or walk on water.

Unfortunately for Chester this isn't true. It's just a fuzzy feeling meme religious people like to tell themeselves.

ugh. All of that pales next to your own godlike ability to turn the finest wine known to man into pure urine.

“A fool does not delight in understanding, but only in revealing his own mind.” Proverbs 18:2

“My belief in miracles cannot be considered a mystical belief: it is founded on human evidence, as is my belief in the discovery of America. It is, indeed, a simple logical fact that hardly needs to be recognized or interpreted. The extraordinary idea going around is that those who deny the miracle know how to consider the facts coolly and directly, while those who accept the miracle always relate the facts with the dogma previously accepted. In fact, the opposite is the case: the believers accept the miracle (with or without reason) because the evidence compels them to do so. The unbelievers deny it (with or without reason) because the doctrine they profess compels them to do so.”
– G.K. Chesterton from “Orthodoxy” (1908 a.d.)

"Habitual sin causes a darkening of the intellect and a weakening of the will." (Msgr. Swetland)

It would've been way more effective for God to have Kim Davis turn water into wine or walk on water.

Unfortunately for Chester this isn't true. It's just a fuzzy feeling meme religious people like to tell themeselves.

ugh. All of that pales next to your own godlike ability to turn the finest wine known to man into pure urine.

“A fool does not delight in understanding, but only in revealing his own mind.” Proverbs 18:2

“My belief in miracles cannot be considered a mystical belief: it is founded on human evidence, as is my belief in the discovery of America. It is, indeed, a simple logical fact that hardly needs to be recognized or interpreted. The extraordinary idea going around is that those who deny the miracle know how to consider the facts coolly and directly, while those who accept the miracle always relate the facts with the dogma previously accepted. In fact, the opposite is the case: the believers accept the miracle (with or without reason) because the evidence compels them to do so. The unbelievers deny it (with or without reason) because the doctrine they profess compels them to do so.”
– G.K. Chesterton from “Orthodoxy” (1908 a.d.)

"Habitual sin causes a darkening of the intellect and a weakening of the will." (Msgr. Swetland)

"There's a sucker born every minute"

wooden statues do not cry tears of human blood.

Such a 'miracle' is only proof that some people are despicable and take advantage of the gullible and weak minded..

Last edited:

Forum List

Back