Some don't understand about a personal relation with Jesus

JakeStarkey

Diamond Member
Aug 10, 2009
The image catches the issue quite well.

13412894_10153816133119958_1279913794790553767_n.jpg

I'm curious about this, if some people just don't have equal need or roles
to take on as great or as direct responsibility for living by and embodying laws by conscience.

To truly receive Jesus means to adopt the laws of Justice to heart by conscience,
and commit to living these laws, to embrace and embody
the spirit of Christ Jesus or perfect justice so one's will becomes united with God's will through Christ,
or this connection by conscience between individual and collective humanity as one family.

Some people really prefer to follow along and let other people invoke authority.

The same way not everyone takes a sworn oath to uphold the Constitution,
and serve to defend the laws by personal duty and honor,
not everyone agrees to pick up the cross, lay down their life, and put God's will first.

I find people are at different levels with this process:
The first step is even to receive a "child of God" in the name of Justice, compassion or charity sake.
Even to receive and give comfort to the least among us means receiving Jesus.
The second step is receiving Jesus which means receiving God.
And also the Holy Spirit of heavenly peace and comfort that comes with this.
Whoever calls upon the name of the Lord is saved.

As more and more people unite in agreement in God's truth and love
through Christ Jesus, ie connecting by conscience in the spirit of
Restorative Justice to heal people in mind body spirit and relationships,
then this collectively establishing heavenly peace on earth or the Kingdom of God
both within us and among us.

What is curious to me is which people just tag along and
let other men women and children of God lead and do the work
to set up these paths, and either follow along or even fight against them.

As long as we agree as neighbors in Christ, God's will can still be
established and done. But I see a lot more people who don't really
commit to carry the responsibility personally. Some even refuse
and dump more on others. So it is even more important for those
who are faithful followers to agree and enforce unified purpose and plans
to establish God's will which by definition is universal and equally good for all humanity.
So the others who are following the lead of others also reinforce
the best ideals based on maximum benefits and good for the most people.

It helps that we all forgive one another, and the conflicts dividing us left and right,
in order to better collaborate on corrections and bring out the best solutions possible.

Whatever divine forgiveness it takes to heal our relations,
and receive and respect each other as equal children of God,
I believe that is what humanity is destined for. And that these
trials and troubles we go through is part of the growth
process and learning curve to get there. To realize universal
truth, equal justice and lasting peace for all people, individually
and collectively, uniting all tribes, nations and generations as one.

Ok. people. People? wtf?

anyway. when God comes back he will kill you quicker than you can even know it. Your soul will be dead, forever.

And the most delicious aspect of this, is you can't do a thing to stop your oblivion.

Here's your problem.
You are using an image of a man, borrowing those words from the persona of or on Abraham.
The figures used for the image and the general character did not love his apostles or flock as seen by his getting them scattered and slain. For crying out loud he sold out John the Baptist, getting him beheaded, so he could steal his flock.
That very same flock he got killed and yet you call that love? DO YOU UNDERSTAND what love is?
Let's review the falsely claim love of Jesus.
Jesus hated families (Luke 8:19-21,Luke 14:26,33,Luke 18:29-30, Matt 10:34-37), hated life (1 John 2:15-17) and this earth and mankind (2 Peter 3:10, Mat 10: 34-40 & Thomas 16, 2 Thessalonians 1:8), hated the Pharisee , hated Woman (1 Cor. 11, 1 Timothy 2:11-15 & all over the book of Thomas), hated his brethren (seen by what he caused to them), hated people with disabilities(Mark 9:14-19,Matt 9:32-33, 12:22 & Luke 11:14) hated gentiles (Matt15:26), hated his own chosen town of Capernaum (Mat.11:23), thus must not have Knoweth G-d according to 1John 4:8

Jesus and doing good to others.jpg
Jesus loves particularly the nay sayers and fakers like Ha Shev.

Fakers? That's how you reply to the question about love by spewing ad hominem bitter hate?
You just slaped Jesus with your backhanded remark in 2 ways,
1)shows your teaching meaningless when you have to lie and spew vile to avoid the subject you raised .
2)Because Jesus was a failed emulation of me, even said he was trying to be like unto me, less fulfilled, failed, that makes him less then what you without merit or reason call faker and you'd be calling him a liar and faker.

I dare you to put your money where your mouth is and find out just who I am, brave up and put me on a lie detector test on national TV and either embarass me or wet your pants.

Fakers? That's how you reply to the question about love by spewing ad hominem bitter hate?
1)shows your teaching meaningless when you have to lie and spew vile to avoid the subject you raised .
2)Because Jesus was a failed emulation of me, even said he was trying to be like unto me, less fulfilled, failed, that makes him less then what you without merit or reason call faker and you'd be calling him a liar and faker.

I dare you to put your money where your mouth is and find out just who I am, brave up and put me on a lie detector test on national TV and either embarass me or wet your pants.
Only you spew ad hom hate, Ha Shev. The term "faker" is not hateful speech, my son. Jesus loves all, including you, an impostor messiah.

Any crank can be put on "a lie detector test on national TV" and generally pass.

I don't care if you are embarrassed, and your type can never make anyone wet his pants, Ha Shev.

HaShev----I am intrigued by your allegation that Jesus has something to do with the murder of John the Baptist. Can you expand on that idea?

Only you spew ad hom hate, Ha Shev. The term "faker" is not hateful speech, my son. Jesus loves all, including you, an impostor messiah.

Busted you just admited Jesus was Lucifer.
Lucifer comes first as the imposter which he admited being in Rev 1:13 and 22:16.
You just claimed me Michael your nemesis admitting you are the Satanists.
Luke we didn't know that already, but the first step to recovery and Teshuva is admitting this. Now recognize your lies, you can't have all those verses on Jesus' hate without refutation and continue lting without
calling Jesus a liar & the image created for Jesus a great lie. Checkmate!
You killed your king boxing him and yourself in a corner by and through your own insistance to lie.

Busted you just admited Jesus was Lucifer.
Lucifer comes first as the imposter which he admited being in Rev 1:13 and 22:16.
You just claimed me Michael your nemesis admitting you are the Satanists.
Luke we didn't know that already, but the first step to recovery and Teshuva is admitting this. Now recognize your lies, you can't have all those verses on Jesus' hate without refutation and continue lting without
calling Jesus a liar & the image created for Jesus a great lie. Checkmate!
You killed your king boxing him and yourself in a corner by and through your own insistance to lie.
there is no such thing as ''checkmate'' when it comes to theology. even now you are fighting against your own imaginary friends...

HaShev----I am intrigued by your allegation that Jesus has something to do with the murder of John the Baptist. Can you expand on that idea?

Salome was Jesus relative, friend, follower who sent John to be beheaded and that's when he stole John the righteous' followers.
The surviving followers of John became the Mandeans a sect of Sabeans who claim Jesus was an evil false prophet who had John murdered in order to take hold of his followers. Remember Jesus followed John first. They also burnt a book created by a woman they deemed evil, could this be the central source known a "Q"?

Forum List

Back