Schumer Schurrender: Cryin Chuck walks into his own ambush as President Trump emerges victorious

Our failing Naked Emperor could not stop the shutdown.

And now the government is open for just two more weeks.

Sad.

In exchange for his support, Schumer said, he has received assurances from Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell, R-Ky., that if an agreement isn't reached by then, the GOP leader will bring a vote to the floor on legislation to grant legal status to those protected under the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals program, roughly 700,000 immigrants who are in the country illegally after being brought here as children.

Senate Passes Bill To End 3-Day Government Shutdown; House To Vote Next

Sooooo...will the Dreamers get amnesty before the next shutdown in two weeks?

Stay tuned!

As I noted earlier, one must have a heart of stone to watch Schumer's whinging without laughing.

What a pathetic display. Waaaaaaaahhhhhh!!!!! Trump didn't talk to me over the weekend!!!! He's not a negotiator!!!! Waaaaahhhhhh!!!!

What the Schoom doesn't grok is that silence is a very effective negotiating technique.

The Orange said: that in years to come people will remember who the president was during the shutdown nothing else. He is right for the 1st time.

In exchange for his support, Schumer said, he has received assurances from Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell, R-Ky., that if an agreement isn't reached by then, the GOP leader will bring a vote to the floor on legislation to grant legal status to those protected under the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals program, roughly 700,000 immigrants who are in the country illegally after being brought here as children.

Senate Passes Bill To End 3-Day Government Shutdown; House To Vote Next

Bringing a vote does not mean it passes. It also gives no assurance Trump will sign it. I suggest a very clean bill with provisions concerning how a DACA may not be granted citizenship.

The Shitty schumer Shutdown surrender…

Chalk another one up for President Donald J. Trump...

Spanking liberal ass is his game:dance:

I wonder what the pseudocons will say when Trump signs the bill giving amnesty to the illegals.

Stay tuned!

Forum List

Back