VIDEO: Schumer in 2013: Shutting down the government over immigation reform is "POLITICS OF IDIOCY"

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015

I believe in immigration reform. What if I persuaded my caucus to say I’m going to shut the government down, I’m going to not pay our bills unless I get my way. It’s a politics of idiocy, of confrontation, of paralysis.”

Not so much in 2018, eh, Chuckie?

You fucking POS deep state hypocrite.

Last edited:

I believe in immigration reform. What if I persuaded my caucus to say I’m going to shut the government down, I’m going to not pay our bills unless I get my way. It’s a politics of idiocy, of confrontation, of paralysis.”

That was then. This is now. Politicians change their minds every time the White House goes to the other party or comes back to theirs. Therein lies the idiocy of Congress. Generally, the idiots are more numerous within the opposition party.

What an absolutely vacant human being Schumer is...no soul...no brain and no self respect what so ever...what a sad way to go about life...

Politicans should be up front about their hypocrisy rather than looking like total fucking liars.

Nancy, "WE HAVE TO PASS THE BILL TO FIND OUT WHAT'S IN IT"Pelosi...in 2009.

Then, in 2017.....Nancy says, "WE HAVEN'T HAD ENOUGH TIME TO READ THE TAX BILL!!! HOW CAN WE POSSIBLY VOTE ON IT?"

:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

If one changes their ideology based on the LETTER after the name of the POTUS, they are a lying POS and should be shot in the face and left in the street for birds to eat.

Last edited:
The swamp was drained a bit more today.....the breakup of the dems is on the horizon...red state dems will break...

Dems have kicked the can down the road enough and now want action .

Unlike the gop shutdown. Which y’all seem to forget about ! That was righty crybabies mad that Obamacare passed . That was cool with you guys .

Politicans should be up front about tgheir hypocrisy rather than looking like total fucking liars.

Nancy, "WE HAVE TO PASS THE BILL TO FIND OUT WHAT'S IN IT"Pelosi...in 2009.

Then, in 2017.....nancy says, "WE HAVEN'T HAD ENOUGH TIME TO READ THE TAX BILL!!! HOW CAN WE POSSIBLY VOTE ON IT?

:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

If one changes their ideology based on the LETTER after the name of the POTUS, they are a lying POS and should be shot in the face and left in the street for birds to eat.

Obamacare was floated out there for a whole year . Unlike the rush rush gop tax plan .

The DNC was FOR everything, before now years later when a Republican is actually doing it, they are now against it. o_O

The DNC was FOR everything, before now years later when a Republican is actually doing it, they are now against it. o_O

Because 5 years later congress still is sitting on its hands! Time to make a move .

Hey, what was your view on the 2013 gop shutdown? Since y’all are talking a lot of crap about this one.

Dems are completely shameless...I guess they don't think that we are paying attention of we don't have computers...Did he forget what he said before because it wasn't his words? everything is written for these bozo's on the left...none of then can think for themselves that is evident in their lock stepping ways...

Scumer should just say, "It was in my political interest to keep the government open in 2013, and now it's in my political interest to shut it down in 2018."

The horrible part is MOST voters don't follow this shit closely, so they gobble up the lies from the liberals like Monica Lewinsky gobbled up Bill Clinton's cock.

What is really astonishing is how many liberals DO follow this shit closely, YET STILL GOBBLE UP THE LIBERAL LIES like Hillary Clinton gobbles up V.

Last edited:
Dems have kicked the can down the road enough and now want action .

Unlike the gop shutdown. Which y’all seem to forget about ! That was righty crybabies mad that Obamacare passed . That was cool with you guys .
Both times the government has been shutdown because the left violated the basis of our constitutions.

There's a civil war in the Democrat Party. The Schumer fiasco is just the latest example.

On one side you have People of Color: Latinos, African Americans, and Muslims.

On the other side upper class lily white liberals who love abortion and gender nonconformity.

Luis Gutierrez: Dems Care More About Same-Sex Marriage than Latinos - Breitbart

An earlier example: Dershowitz: I'll Leave Democratic Party If Ellison Becomes DNC Chair

Gutierrez is giving the Dems some of their own medicine.

Enjoy the monsters you’ve created, Progs.

Who do Dems care about more? gays or illegal immigrants?

Luis wants you guys to make a Sophie’s choice and he is callin your side out in the biggest victim contest.:badgrin:

The current Democrat Party is composed of billionaires (who control the party) and the people who mow the billionaires' lawns and clean their bathrooms (who are expected to vote for the party no matter what). In other words the Democrat Party is an absurdity.

The current Democrat Party is composed of billionaires (who control the party) and the people who mow the billionaires' lawns and clean their bathrooms (who are expected to vote for the party no matter what). In other words the Democrat Party is an absurdity.

It's interesting to me that dems always have to lie about their true intentions, because they need people to vote against their own self interest.

This compliant and ignorant electorate is needed to keep Dems in power.

Forum List

Back