Schumer Schurrender: Cryin Chuck walks into his own ambush as President Trump emerges victorious

So.. you want to try for 1 out of two moron?
What's the over/under on a DACA amnesty before the next shutdown in two weeks?
Pathetic the left waste so much time telling Americans more money in their paycheck is a bad thing instead of attempting to actually help people.
Pathetic the pseudocons suddenly don't care about the federal debt.

Trillion dollar stimulus, good or bad? Bad, because it's a negro.

Trillion and a half dollar stimulus, good or bad? Good, that extra half a trillion makes all the difference!

You think when more debt is added to the credit card that your payments should go DOWN!?!? All you idiots have done is transfer YOUR debt to our unborn descendants.
View attachment 172985
I'm a big fan of that show! You probably don't even know what it's from.

See you in 16 days. If the Democrats get amnesty for Dreamers, then we will know who won and who lost.
Democrats caved because they know they look like the anti-American fools they are. Trump has them by their micro-balls.

I predict several Spics Behaving Badly topics between now and February 8.

Just a hunch...

Why would you call Mexicans Spics?

You liberal Racist, you should be ashamed

of making a Shithole remark like that...
I see satire is lost on you. I'll try to keep that in mind and dumb myself down even more for you in the future.

I love satire, you're just not any good at it..

I really don't think you can get any dumber....

But then again you may be able to prove me wrong.....

You'll have to forgive g5000. He's a leftist idiot and a troll. I had him on "ignore" for the last month but took him back off to see if he changed and no, he hasn't. He's still a leftist idiot and a troll.

Some people you just can't reach, no matter what.

As I noted earlier, one must have a heart of stone to watch Schumer's whinging without laughing.

What a pathetic display. Waaaaaaaahhhhhh!!!!! Trump didn't talk to me over the weekend!!!! He's not a negotiator!!!! Waaaaahhhhhh!!!!

What the Schoom doesn't grok is that silence is a very effective negotiating technique.

trump made his position clear

there will be no discussion of illegals

as long as the government is shut down

Not a chance.

DACA does not have to be handled until March and besides that, it has nothing to do with the budget. DACA must be handled with comprehensive immigration reform.

Why are you opposed to righting a serious wrong?

Do you realize that President Barack Hussein Obama said it was UNCONSTITUTIONAL when he contradicted our Constitution when he wrote and passed legislation from the Oval Office?

Pathetic the left waste so much time telling Americans more money in their paycheck is a bad thing instead of attempting to actually help people.
Pathetic the pseudocons suddenly don't care about the federal debt.

Trillion dollar stimulus, good or bad? Bad, because it's a negro.

Trillion and a half dollar stimulus, good or bad? Good, that extra half a trillion makes all the difference!

You think when more debt is added to the credit card that your payments should go DOWN!?!? All you idiots have done is transfer YOUR debt to our unborn descendants.
View attachment 172985
I'm a big fan of that show! You probably don't even know what it's from.

See you in 16 days. If the Democrats get amnesty for Dreamers, then we will know who won and who lost.
Democrats caved because they know they look like the anti-American fools they are. Trump has them by their micro-balls.

I predict several Spics Behaving Badly topics between now and February 8.

Just a hunch...

Why would you call Mexicans Spics?

You liberal Racist, you should be ashamed

of making a Shithole remark like that...
I see satire is lost on you. I'll try to keep that in mind and dumb myself down even more for you in the future.

I love satire, you're just not any good at it..

I really don't think you can get any dumber....

But then again you may be able to prove me wrong.....

You'll have to forgive g5000. He's a leftist idiot and a troll. I had him on "ignore" for the last month but took him back off to see if he changed and no, he hasn't. He's still a leftist idiot and a troll.

Some people you just can't reach, no matter what.

As I noted earlier, one must have a heart of stone to watch Schumer's whinging without laughing.

What a pathetic display. Waaaaaaaahhhhhh!!!!! Trump didn't talk to me over the weekend!!!! He's not a negotiator!!!! Waaaaahhhhhh!!!!

What the Schoom doesn't grok is that silence is a very effective negotiating technique.

trump made his position clear

there will be no discussion of illegals

as long as the government is shut down

Not a chance.

DACA does not have to be handled until March and besides that, it has nothing to do with the budget. DACA must be handled with comprehensive immigration reform.

Why are you opposed to righting a serious wrong?

Do you realize that President Barack Hussein Obama said it was UNCONSTITUTIONAL when he contradicted our Constitution when he wrote and passed legislation from the Oval Office?

Want to know why the Republicans needed this? Because they know what is coming out, and all the Democrats are going to head for the hills-)

If you don't know the pertinent facts, watch this, and educate yourselves on why the Dems are screwed very shortly, for anything they want, and 2018 midterms!

Have no idea what will happen, except all government shut downs in last 25 years done by Republicans.
Trump said after 2013 shut down. "a shut down falls on the presidents lack of leadership"
Trump "shut down means the president is weak"

for Dems in Congress, voting on one of Trump's bills is like critiquing one of Hitler's paintings. you are forced to hate it, whether you like it or not!

Have no idea what will happen, except all government shut downs in last 25 years done by Republicans.
Trump said after 2013 shut down. "a shut down falls on the presidents lack of leadership"

Shitty schumer is weaker.

He did the Shitty schumer shutdown surrender…

Shitty schumer is weaker.

He did the Shitty schumer shutdown surrender…

you mean schitty schumer schutdown schurrender

Has Trump made an official tweet to American yet?

Can't wait to see it.....

Trump is a genuine fucking genius. He tweets "Schumer Shutdown" and the Democrats cave in and Pelosi and Schumer catches hell from their own side.
:lmao:

God bless that Magnificent Orange SOB.

President Donald J. Trump does remind me

of General George Patton....

He read their friggin book,

rules for radicals.......

Now he is shoving it all right up their ass....

Trump is a genuine fucking genius. He tweets "Schumer Shutdown" and the Democrats cave in and Pelosi and Schumer catches hell from their own side.

Alinsky is probably spinning in his grave right now. Those rules are double-edged, and cut both ways.

:laugh:

Trump does acknowledge Patton and Churchill.

Longest Government Shutdowns...

1) Obama - 3 Weeks
2) Clinton - 1 Week
3) Trump - 3 days

You didn't watch the video, did you, tard.

"If you say who gets fired, it always has to be the top. Problems start from the top, and they have to get solved at the top."

I sure did, YOU listento it again. Note the context of Obama, specifically refers to his leadership being poor.

Forum List

Back