Schiff BUSTEd For Producing False Evidence / Lying Again To Push Impeachment / False Narrative

I would post Biden's videotaped confession, but I don't want to help this proven liar's attempt to hijack the thread...

Why did he call it a parody? He knew it was a lie!
Because he had just been caught ... again ... making false accusations, attempting to submit false evidence into his Impeachment hearing, and engaging in Sedition.
What I really want to know is if hunter Biden speaks Ukraine ‘s language. I want to see his email exchanges with him doing one thing. Only one.

allowed to 'police' themselves.
are you under the impression that Schiff was under oath during the hearing?
So you are defending Schiff's presenting / falsifying evidence of a crime in a House Intelligence Committee hearing on Impeachment?

Of course you are.... :p

He didn’t falsify evidence you dope.
The fk he didn’t. He even admitted it. Wow dude. Is he paying you?[/QUOTE]
Yeah, he didn’t. Do you guys have any idea what you’re actually talking about? What evidence?

Why did he call it a parody? He knew it was a lie!
Because he had just been caught ... again ... making false accusations, attempting to submit false evidence into his Impeachment hearing, and engaging in Sedition.
What I really want to know is if hunter Biden speaks Ukraine ‘s language. I want to see his email exchanges with him doing one thing. Only one.
Does Giuliani speak Ukrainian?

Its not about the truth its about spinning a narrative to turn public opinion against the president. Unless Dem's can win public support for impeachment its going to blow up in their face.
Funny, that’s pretty apparent that’s what Trump was trying to do to Joe Biden.
Biden took money, held money stated so. His own words on video. No narrative evidence. Now produce the same for trump? We’re all waiting
Hunter Biden has a job with Burisma. Joe Biden helped force out Viktor Shokin. Show me any evidence those two actions are related in a way.

Trump said “do me a favor though”.
Crackhead was hired because of his last name.
Probably. Semi literate Don Jr gets $50k to speak to college kids for 50 minutes because of his last name. Happens all the damn time.
What... now it's time to DEFLECT because you CAN'T DISPUTE THE FACTS?

Hunter Biden has a job with Burisma. Joe Biden helped force out Viktor Shokin. Show me any evidence those two actions are related in a way.

Sure the video where Biden admitted bribery

Biden was withholding OUR money unless they worked towards reducing corruption. I thought that’s what you guys wanted our government to do?
How’s that different than what trump was accused of and never did it ?
I’m glad you asked. It’s different for a bunch of reasons. The biggest reasons are who was the beneficiary. Biden was clearly working as part of US national interests. In fact, the push to get Shokin fired came from the ground level of the State Dept and not from Biden. Trump on the other hand was clearly working for his own self interest. The lack of involvement of the DoJ and legitimate means of investigation, the involvement of his personal lawyer and campaigner. The demand that it was publicly announced. Its a clear difference.
So you're saying that BIDEN ON VIDEO BRAGGING ABOUT GETTING SHOKIN FIRED is a LIE? Are you calling BIDEN a LIAR NOW?

Dude... you need a wake up call... stop watching the DEMOCRAT PROPAGANDA WING.
I’m saying Biden getting Shokin fired had nothing to do with Hunter Biden and everything to do with US foreign policy combating corruption in Ukraine.

T
Its not about the truth its about spinning a narrative to turn public opinion against the president. Unless Dem's can win public support for impeachment its going to blow up in their face.
Biden took money, held money stated so. His own words on video. No narrative evidence. Now produce the same for trump? We’re all waiting

Probably. Semi literate Don Jr gets $50k to speak to college kids for 50 minutes because of his last name. Happens all the damn time.
That’s allowed right? He did the apprentice, probably made a million. That’s capitalism. Hunter took a bribe . Show me one thing hunter did to earn a dime

Schiff has proven once again he isn't qualified, competent, or honest enough to lead a girl scout troop let alone a House committee.

Le

Biden was withholding OUR money unless they worked towards reducing corruption. I thought that’s what you guys wanted our government to do?
I’m glad you asked. It’s different for a bunch of reasons. The biggest reasons are who was the beneficiary. Biden was clearly working as part of US national interests. In fact, the push to get Shokin fired came from the ground level of the State Dept and not from Biden. Trump on the other hand was clearly working for his own self interest. The lack of involvement of the DoJ and legitimate means of investigation, the involvement of his personal lawyer and campaigner. The demand that it was publicly announced. Its a clear difference.
So you're saying that BIDEN ON VIDEO BRAGGING ABOUT GETTING SHOKIN FIRED is a LIE? Are you calling BIDEN a LIAR NOW?

I’m saying Biden getting Shokin fired had nothing to do with Hunter Biden and everything to do with US foreign policy combating corruption in Ukraine.
Let’s investigate it and see, right?

I’m not disputing facts. I’m saying the facts don’t mean what you want them to mean. It’s not illegal for Hunter Biden to get a job because of his last name.

Le

investigate it and see, right?
A good byproduct of the impeachment investigation was testimony revealing it to be a bogus story.

If it’s a legitimate case, why isn’t the DoJ investigating it?

The answer is there isn’t sufficient evidence to warrant an investigation.

Schiff has proven once again he isn't qualified, competent, or honest enough to lead a girl scout troop let alone a House committee.
Great. Don’t vote for him next time. Until then he’s going to retain his position.

Prove it. Where's the evidence of that?

T

That’s allowed right? He did the apprentice, probably made a million. That’s capitalism. Hunter took a bribe . Show me one thing hunter did to earn a dime

You don’t have to prove your innocence in this country. Show me evidence of Burisma making a quid pro quo with Biden. If you can’t, there is no case.

I’m not disputing facts. I’m saying the facts don’t mean what you want them to mean. It’s not illegal for Hunter Biden to get a job because of his last name.
No it’s not, it is if his daddy interferes and hunter doesn’t actually do anything for the company. It’s called a payoff

TShow me one thing hunter did to earn a dime
He sold Burisma access to Obama's hand-picked Top Man on Uktaine.

Burisma, in turn, got Biden to blackmail the Ukraine PM to save his son's ass AND got Biden and Barry to refuse to sell Ukraine lethal military aid to defend themselves from Vlad's invasion and annexation of Crimea, which benefited the criminal Ukrainian and his energy company Hunter was working for.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
T

You don’t have to prove your innocence in this country. Show me evidence of Burisma making a quid pro quo with Biden. If you can’t, there is no case.
His video

Prove it. Where's the evidence of that?
George Kent’s testimony to the intelligence committee shows that Shokin was fired because State Dept diplomas in Ukraine determined that was the best US policy.

More importantly, you don’t have to prove your innocence. You have no evidence that links Hunter Biden with the firing of Shokin. Zero.

TShow me one thing hunter did to earn a dime
He sold Burisma access to Obama's hand-picked Top Man on Uktaine.

Burisma, in turn, got Biden to blackmail the Ukraine PM to save his son's ass AND got Biden and Barry to refuse to sell Ukraine lethal military aid to defend themselves from Vlad's invasion and annexation of Crimea, which benefited the criminal Ukrainian and his energy company Hunter was working for.
good story. Of course, there’s zero evidence of any of that.

T

His video
Who’s video?

Forum List

Back