Schiff BUSTEd For Producing False Evidence / Lying Again To Push Impeachment / False Narrative

Its not about the truth its about spinning a narrative to turn public opinion against the president. Unless Dem's can win public support for impeachment its going to blow up in their face.
Funny, that’s pretty apparent that’s what Trump was trying to do to Joe Biden.
Biden took money, held money stated so. His own words on video. No narrative evidence. Now produce the same for trump? We’re all waiting
Hunter Biden has a job with Burisma. Joe Biden helped force out Viktor Shokin. Show me any evidence those two actions are related in a way.

Trump said “do me a favor though”.
Sure the video where Biden admitted bribery

Biden was withholding OUR money unless they worked towards reducing corruption. I thought that’s what you guys wanted our government to do?
How’s that different than what trump was accused of and never did it ?

allowed to 'police' themselves.
are you under the impression that Schiff was under oath during the hearing?
So you are defending Schiff's presenting / falsifying evidence of a crime in a House Intelligence Committee hearing on Impeachment?

Of course you are.... :p

.[/QUOTE]
Democrats will LIE, LIE, LIE and LIE SOME MORE to PROTECT THEIR OWN.

They've been doing it for DECADES. colfax is a prime example of it.

Biden took money, held money stated so. His own words on video. No narrative evidence. Now produce the same for trump? We’re all waiting
Hunter Biden has a job with Burisma. Joe Biden helped force out Viktor Shokin. Show me any evidence those two actions are related in a way.

Biden was withholding OUR money unless they worked towards reducing corruption. I thought that’s what you guys wanted our government to do?
No he wasn't, stop LYING, he wanted the PROSECUTOR looking into BARISMA where he sold his connection to the White House to get his son a job when his son had ZERO EXPERIENCE.

Your denials are pathetic... really.

There’s no evidence the prosecutor was looking into Burisma. Moreover, there’s no evidence Burisma told anyone to get Shokin fired. Zero. This is all made up.
No one investigated it!

Fo
So you are defending Schiff's presenting / falsifying evidence of a crime in a House Intelligence Committee hearing on Impeachment?

Democrats will LIE, LIE, LIE and LIE SOME MORE to PROTECT THEIR OWN.

They've been doing it for DECADES. colfax is a prime example of it.[/QUOTE]
why I don’t get it. What is schitt’s Going to do for him?

The better question is who has oversight of the House?
The House oversees its own members when it comes to ethics violations. The DoJ can investigate and prosecute members of Congress as well (see a Trump loving Duncan Hunter as a recent example).
Nope
Sorry, what?
One can’t oversee itself. That’s not oversight
The House is a large body. They’ve demonstrated themselves capable of investigating their own.

But I guess you decided to ignore the rest of the post where I said the DoJ has oversight of Congressmembers as well.
You mean like the slush fund they created with our tax dollars to pay off victims of their sexual exploits?

No he wasn't, stop LYING, he wanted the PROSECUTOR looking into BARISMA where he sold his connection to the White House to get his son a job when his son had ZERO EXPERIENCE.

Your denials are pathetic... really.

There’s no evidence the prosecutor was looking into Burisma. Moreover, there’s no evidence Burisma told anyone to get Shokin fired. Zero. This is all made up.
Good God man... you're out on PLANET RETARD now... wow.

He didn’t falsify evidence you dope.
He claimed his personally authored fictional account of the phone call was the ACTUAL transcript and presented it as 'evidence', you idiot.

Bwuhahahaha

You're a LIAR... he said... "do US a favor," as in the UNITED STATES.
Pathetic. Do you guys actually believes that matters? It’s not a crime if he says “us”? People aren’t actual that stupid. We know who it was being done for. Rudy spilled the beans.
No, you're right, people aren't that stupid... Trump was asking to look into CORRUPTION, and WE ALL KNOW THAT TOO, as in the QUID PRO QUO creepy uncle Joe is on VIDEO BRAGGING ABOUT.

It ain't over yet. He ass might still be in a sling.

Yeah, Trump is just so concerned about corruption in Ukraine. And it is just a coincidence that the only corruption in Ukraine just happens to be a stupid conspiracy theory about his political opponents.

Cmon. Do you actually believe in that coincidence?
Hahaha hahaha, you don’t even understand the issue. What a punk
I know more about this than you. You want us to believe that Trump only cares about ending corruption and it’s just a coincidence that it revolves around Biden.

Tell me that just happens to be a coincidence.
Well actually he asked about the 2016 election. It happened that Biden’s bribe was then

(Surprise surprise - DragonLady disappeared after attempting to defend her fellow proven liar and after being challenged once again to provide evidence to support her and Schiff's 'anonymity' and 'immunity' whistle blower law lie....)

He didn’t falsify evidence you dope.[/QUOTE]
The fk he didn’t. He even admitted it. Wow dude. Is he paying you?

He's putting out fake information in an attempt to bolster his illegitimate case for impeachment.

Its not about the truth its about spinning a narrative to turn public opinion against the president. Unless Dem's can win public support for impeachment its going to blow up in their face.

Crackhead was hired because of his last name.

I’m glad you asked. It’s different for a bunch of reasons. The biggest reasons are who was the beneficiary. Biden was clearly working as part of US national interests. In fact, the push to get Shokin fired came from the ground level of the State Dept and not from Biden. Trump on the other hand was clearly working for his own self interest. The lack of involvement of the DoJ and legitimate means of investigation, the involvement of his personal lawyer and campaigner. The demand that it was publicly announced. Its a clear difference.

Why are the republicans sitting on their asses?......bring him up on charges...censure.....something......don't just cry that they won't let us.....where is the department of JUSTICE??????

Because they don't care. They all just want a good stage fight. . .

None of it is real anyway.

It's all a stage play.

Folks that support the DNC love the fact that the Democrats are go after Trump.

The folks that support Trump love the fact that he is fighting, and are distracted by the fight.

Would you enjoy it more if everyone cooperated, got along, and the government worked?

:71:
"The folks that support Trump love the fact that he is fighting, and are distracted by the fight."

Distracted? Not in this thread. No, Never.

I’m glad you asked. It’s different for a bunch of reasons. The biggest reasons are who was the beneficiary. Biden was clearly working as part of US national interests. In fact, the push to get Shokin fired came from the ground level of the State Dept and not from Biden. Trump on the other hand was clearly working for his own self interest. The lack of involvement of the DoJ and legitimate means of investigation, the involvement of his personal lawyer and campaigner. The demand that it was publicly announced. Its a clear difference.
So you're saying that BIDEN ON VIDEO BRAGGING ABOUT GETTING SHOKIN FIRED is a LIE? Are you calling BIDEN a LIAR NOW?

Dude... you need a wake up call... stop watching the DEMOCRAT PROPAGANDA WING.

Trump never did anything. Biden got paid! Hly fk dude you are flailing now. I have video of Biden admission

Why did he call it a parody? He knew it was a lie!
Because he had just been caught ... again ... making false accusations, attempting to submit false evidence into his Impeachment hearing, and engaging in Sedition.

He's putting out fake information in an attempt to bolster his illegitimate case for impeachment.

Crackhead was hired because of his last name.
Probably. Semi literate Don Jr gets $50k to speak to college kids for 50 minutes because of his last name. Happens all the damn time.

Forum List

Back