Schiff BUSTEd For Producing False Evidence / Lying Again To Push Impeachment / False Narrative

Hunter never w
TShow me one thing hunter did to earn a dime
He sold Burisma access to Obama's hand-picked Top Man on Uktaine.

Burisma, in turn, got Biden to blackmail the Ukraine PM to save his son's ass AND got Biden and Barry to refuse to sell Ukraine lethal military aid to defend themselves from Vlad's invasion and annexation of Crimea, which benefited the criminal Ukrainian and his energy company Hunter was working for.
or a day for them. I want to see one thing he did. Just one

Burisma, in turn, got Biden to blackmail the Ukraine PM to save his son's ass AND got Biden and Barry to refuse to sell Ukraine lethal military aid to defend themselves from Vlad's invasion and annexation of Crimea, which benefited the criminal Ukrainian and his energy company Hunter was working for.
good story. Of course, there’s zero evidence of any of that.
Biden’s video admittance. See we know the prosecutor was investigating burisma. That’s fact admitted by the prosecutor

Biden took money, held money stated so. His own words on video. No narrative evidence. Now produce the same for trump? We’re all waiting
Hunter Biden has a job with Burisma. Joe Biden helped force out Viktor Shokin. Show me any evidence those two actions are related in a way.

Trump said “do me a favor though”.
Crackhead was hired because of his last name.
Probably. Semi literate Don Jr gets $50k to speak to college kids for 50 minutes because of his last name. Happens all the damn time.
What... now it's time to DEFLECT because you CAN'T DISPUTE THE FACTS?
I’m not disputing facts. I’m saying the facts don’t mean what you want them to mean. It’s not illegal for Hunter Biden to get a job because of his last name.
That's a pathetic cop out excuse.

But yes it IS ILLEGAL for QUID PRO QUO JOE to THREATEN Ukraine to NOT get a BILLION DOLLARS unless they FIRE the prosecutor investigating the company where he got his son a high paying job when his son had ZERO EXPERIENCE.

Ya know, your EXCUSES are PATHETIC, and you're not convincing ANYONE that Biden didn't GET HIS SON THE JOB because HE WAS THE VP, and that if Ukraine DIDN'T FIRE the person that could SCREW UP HIS SON'S GRAVY TRAIN, they wouldn't get the BILLION DOLLARS.... QUID, PRO, QUO.

HOW you can sit on here and SPIN and CONTORT and make such MORONIC EXCUSES for PROVEN FACTS is mind numbing.

You don’t have to prove your innocence in this country.
Bwuhahahaha....for 4 years Democrats and snowflakes have declared Trump to be guilty of committing crimes despite failing to produce a crime, failing to present evidence of a crime, and failing to produce any witnesses of a crime....yet exposing plenty of evidence of Democrat crimes....

...like Schiff being busted a 3rd time falsely claiming to have evidence of a crime and engaging in Sedition.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
He's putting out fake information in an attempt to bolster his illegitimate case for impeachment.

Its not about the truth its about spinning a narrative to turn public opinion against the president. Unless Dem's can win public support for impeachment its going to blow up in their face.
Funny, that’s pretty apparent that’s what Trump was trying to do to Joe Biden.

LMAO nobody has to spin a narrative about Joe Biden, he wrecks his own campaigns :21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21:

We both know Trump is concerned about Biden’s candidacy. Cut the crap.

Ahahaha nobody is concerned about Biden.

T
Crackhead was hired because of his last name.
Probably. Semi literate Don Jr gets $50k to speak to college kids for 50 minutes because of his last name. Happens all the damn time.
That’s allowed right? He did the apprentice, probably made a million. That’s capitalism. Hunter took a bribe . Show me one thing hunter did to earn a dime

You don’t have to prove your innocence in this country. Show me evidence of Burisma making a quid pro quo with Biden. If you can’t, there is no case.
His video
Who’s video?
Dude, you are pathetic, lying, spinning, playing stupid, and attempting to hijack the thread to protect / defend the proven liar and traitor D-Adam Schiff.

I'm ignoring you now since you, too, have been 'out'ed...

I’m saying Biden getting Shokin fired had nothing to do with Hunter Biden and everything to do with US foreign policy combating corruption in Ukraine.

:21::21::21: right the Biden's got rich, millions of dollars changed hands but its all just a big coincidence. Here's you and the rest of the Dem's >>> :lalala:

How’s that different than what trump was accused of and never did it ?
I’m glad you asked. It’s different for a bunch of reasons. The biggest reasons are who was the beneficiary. Biden was clearly working as part of US national interests. In fact, the push to get Shokin fired came from the ground level of the State Dept and not from Biden. Trump on the other hand was clearly working for his own self interest. The lack of involvement of the DoJ and legitimate means of investigation, the involvement of his personal lawyer and campaigner. The demand that it was publicly announced. Its a clear difference.
So you're saying that BIDEN ON VIDEO BRAGGING ABOUT GETTING SHOKIN FIRED is a LIE? Are you calling BIDEN a LIAR NOW?

Dude... you need a wake up call... stop watching the DEMOCRAT PROPAGANDA WING.
I’m saying Biden getting Shokin fired had nothing to do with Hunter Biden and everything to do with US foreign policy combating corruption in Ukraine.
Prove it. Where's the evidence of that?
George Kent’s testimony to the intelligence committee shows that Shokin was fired because State Dept diplomas in Ukraine determined that was the best US policy.

More importantly, you don’t have to prove your innocence. You have no evidence that links Hunter Biden with the firing of Shokin. Zero.
Why does trump need to prove his innocence? Pelosi said he did. So which is it?

Schiff just reminded the world that they have NO EVIDENCE to support their 4 year Sedition and failed coup attempt...

He also just reminded Americans why the US IG continues to release reports exposing Obama administration official's and Democrats' crimes and wrong-doing.

Can't wait until Monday...

Schiff just reminded the world that they have NO EVIDENCE to support their 4 year Sedition and failed coup attempt...

He also just reminded Americans why the US IG continues to release reports exposing Obama administration official's and Democrats' crimes and wrong-doing.

Can't wait until Monday...
No shit... can't wait to see what kind of CONTORTIONS the leftists here will go through trying to DEFEND the INDEFENSIBLE... AGAIN.

What a clown show.

I would post Biden's videotaped confession, but I don't want to help this proven liar's attempt to hijack the thread...
You mean the video where Burisma and Hunter Biden are never mentioned? That’s the confession that Joe Biden was working on behalf of them?

Gotcha. Any other stupid ideas you want to toss out quick?

good story. Of course, there’s zero evidence of any of that.
Biden’s video admittance. See we know the prosecutor was investigating bedurisma. That’s fact admitted by the prosecutor
It’s not a fact. It’s an unsupported claim by the prosecutor who was dismissed for corruption. Not exactly the best source mate.

You mean the video where ...
Your inability to defend the proven liar and traitor Adam Schiff, forcing you to repeatedly attempt to hijack the thread, is duly noted, & your 'surrender' is accepted, lil' snowflake.

I would post Biden's videotaped confession, but I don't want to help this proven liar's attempt to hijack the thread...
You mean the video where Burisma and Hunter Biden are never mentioned? That’s the confession that Joe Biden was working on behalf of them?

Yup, that's the video, where Biden BRAGS about his QUID PRO QUO... yep... that's the one.

Want to toss out anymore moronic denials of quid pro quo quick?

Last edited:
I’m glad you asked. It’s different for a bunch of reasons. The biggest reasons are who was the beneficiary. Biden was clearly working as part of US national interests. In fact, the push to get Shokin fired came from the ground level of the State Dept and not from Biden. Trump on the other hand was clearly working for his own self interest. The lack of involvement of the DoJ and legitimate means of investigation, the involvement of his personal lawyer and campaigner. The demand that it was publicly announced. Its a clear difference.
So you're saying that BIDEN ON VIDEO BRAGGING ABOUT GETTING SHOKIN FIRED is a LIE? Are you calling BIDEN a LIAR NOW?

Dude... you need a wake up call... stop watching the DEMOCRAT PROPAGANDA WING.
Prove it. Where's the evidence of that?
George Kent’s testimony to the intelligence committee shows that Shokin was fired because State Dept diplomas in Ukraine determined that was the best US policy.

More importantly, you don’t have to prove your innocence. You have no evidence that links Hunter Biden with the firing of Shokin. Zero.
Why does trump need to prove his innocence? Pelosi said he did. So which is it?
No, they have plenty of evidence against Trump. He has the right to provide evidence against it. Until he does, the only narrative that makes sense is the one laid out by Democrats.

Yup, that's the video where Biden BRAGS about his QUID PRO QUO... yep... that's the one.

Where does he mention anything about Hunter Biden or Burisma? That’s the allegation. That Biden was doing the bidding of Burisma.

The evidence of Trump’s misconduct is overwhelming, and so too is the evidence of his obstruction of Congress. Indeed, it would be hard to imagine a stronger or more complete case of obstruction than that demonstrated by Trump since the inquiry began.

Yup, that's the video where Biden BRAGS about his QUID PRO QUO... yep... that's the one.

Where does he mention anything about Hunter Biden or Burisma? That’s the allegation. That Biden was doing the bidding of Burisma.
Irrelevant, skippy... he says he's NOT going to give them a BILLION DOLLARS, UNLESS, they FIRE THE PROSECUTOR looking into the company where he got his son a JOB.

QUID... PRO... QUO.

Now DENY it, and make yourself look like an even bigger denying partisan hack.

Last edited:

Irrelevant, skippy... he says he's NOT going to give them a BILLION DOLLARS, UNLESS, they FIRE THE PROSECUTOR looking into the company where he got his son a JOB.

QUID... PRO... QUO.

Shokin wasn’t looking into Burisma. They were demanding bribes from Burisma.

QUID... PRO... QUO.

Shokin wasn’t looking into Burisma. They were demanding bribes from Burisma.
Again, that is TOTALLY IRRELEVANT, not to mention unsubstantiated. It matters NOT, WHY, Biden committed QUID PRO QUO, the FACT REMAINS that he DID.

What part about that is so hard to understand? Are you that DENSE? What is it about Biden that you would go to such great lengths to DENY what Biden HIMSELF BRAGS ABOUT on VIDEO?

From your OWN DEMOCRAT PROPAGANDA WING...
CNN's Chris Cuomo admits Biden 'absolutely' engaged in quid pro quo with Ukraine

Last edited:

Forum List

Back