Sarah Palin's War On Coins

No wonder why she didn't want anyone to hear her speech last night.

Palin rallies thousands of abortion opponents - Jonathan Martin - POLITICO.com

She then got a standing ovation from most of the crowd, but a few had begun to leave before she even finished and within seconds of her concluding, scores more got up and put on their jackets as they walked away.

In addition to the suggestion that government officials would consider hastening the death of the infirm or handicapped, she began her remarks with a puzzling commentary on the design of newly minted dollar coints.

Noting that there had been a lot of “change” of late, Palin recalled a recent conversation with a friend about how the phrase “In God We Trust” had been moved to the edge of the new coins.

“Who calls a shot like that?” she demanded. “Who makes a decision like that?”

She added: “It’s a disturbing trend.”

Unsaid but implied was that the new Democratic White House was behind such a move to secularize the nation’s currency.

But the new coins – concerns over which apparently stemmed from an email chain letter widely circulated among conservatives – were commissioned by the Republican-led Congress in 2005 and approved by President Bush.

Damn those Republicans! Now they're trying to push "In God We Trust" off our coins! That's unAmerican dammit! :evil: :rofl:

In a related note, I found the person that Sarah Palin can probably most relate to:

View attachment 8626

That idiot Palin needs to stop believing everything she receives in emails.

snopes.com: New Dollar Coins and 'In God We Trust'

Yeah, did Palin celebrated Cinco de Quatro like Obama did?

I need to tell you something Dogbert....the Africa comment was here say, from a bunch of aides after mcCain lost the election. They had it in for her...

Why?

Why did they have it in for her?

Why would they have it in for such a great conservative republican...so great in fact, that many feel that she should be the next nominee?

XO, Why? Geeeze, your a smart person, I need to tell you? If you remember, McCain's campaign had to place blame on the loss in the election. It couldn't have been they ran a terrible campaign, right? They, including McCain placed the blame on her...hell, if it wasn't for her, they would have lost by double digits.
I didn't pick her, McCain picked her...ask him what the reasoning behind it was.

Last edited:
Without Palin, Obama could easily have won 55 or 56 states in the biggest blowout since Reagan took 49.

I need to tell you something Dogbert....the Africa comment was here say, from a bunch of aides after mcCain lost the election. They had it in for her...

Why?

Why did they have it in for her?

Why would they have it in for such a great conservative republican...so great in fact, that many feel that she should be the next nominee?

XO, Why? Geeeze, your a smart person, I need to tell you? If you remember, McCain's campaign had to place blame on the loss in the election. It couldn't have been they ran a terrible campaign, right? They, including McCain placed the blame on her...hell, if it wasn't for her, they would have lost by double digits.
I didn't pick her, McCain picked her...ask him what the reasoning behind it was.

Easy. McCain isn't a Conservative on many issues. He thought he'd pick a Conservative in order to get the nod for POTUS.

It didn't work. It's that simple.

Without Palin, Obama could easily have won 55 or 56 states in the biggest blowout since Reagan took 49.

Yeah right because had McCain picked Romney, a guy who actually knows something about business and can form intelligent sentences off the cuff, and then the financial crisis hit, obviously that would have been a much weaker ticket than Sarah Palin getting picked and hiding from the press for weeks.

13 pages of liberals screaming about how "stupid" Palin is......... Do any of you dumb fucks own a mirror? :lol:
At least when I first saw that ridiculous claim, I had enough smarts to actually do a bit of research and found it to be a lie, and it took only a few minutes to find out the truth. So Palin is either stupid or lazy. Take your pick.

The lack of preparation for interviews suggests laziness.

Yet, she enjoys hunting and raise several children, so laziness is thrown out.

Now the "questions about her intellect" is probably more like "question about her educational background" She does not seem curious at all. More like she is dogmatic and resistant to any type of change. An example of Classic Conservatism.

13 pages of liberals screaming about how "stupid" Palin is......... Do any of you dumb fucks own a mirror? :lol:
At least when I first saw that ridiculous claim, I had enough smarts to actually do a bit of research and found it to be a lie, and it took only a few minutes to find out the truth. So Palin is either stupid or lazy. Take your pick.

Now the "questions about her intellect" is probably more like "question about her educational background" She does not seem curious at all. More like she is dogmatic and resistant to any type of change. An example of Classic Conservatism.

She is more adept at sound bites and talking points. She has not given a real interview in a year.

She is more adept at sound bites and talking points. She has not given a real interview in a year.
What IS a "real interview"?

What IS a "real interview"?

One open to the media
One where thys ask real questions/

Forum List

Back