The Incompetence of Sarah Huckabee Sanders is Staggering

MarcATL

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2009
In her panic, or whatever, over the coming eclipse that occurred last week, Sarah came up w/the bright idea to declare a state of emergency for the entire state.

For a 30-minute event. Needless to say, she's getting pummeled for it...

What stupidity and waste will she do next?

In her panic, or whatever, over the coming eclipse that occurred last week, Sarah came up w/the bright idea to declare a state of emergency for the entire state.

3784348.jpg

She's a governor, you don't even know how to write a post.

She spent like $9 on a podium (lecturn). The IG in Arkansas (i.e. the only guy in the state who can afford shoes) was about to release a report detailing the malfeasance.

SHS released a video on Twitter.

I linked to it on this post.

My goodness! She's even MORE incompetent than her idiot father.

I've checked around and found nothing other than this podcaster's story.

The big deal they seem to be hammering her about is an expensive lectern she purchased.

OMG the humanity.

Ask the person who brought it up.

I can't seem to get a good notion of what happened.

Someone said 9K, then the OP edited that down to 9 which is against the rules.

And I am reading news reports of 19K.

Bought by the Republican Party as I read it. It was paid on a state credit card, but was reimbursed (which is always fishy, but whatever).

At least get the story straight.

As to the OP, the company I work for put out articles for days on the eclipse with all kinds of safety tips.

Not sure what is so incompetent in todays world of hyper worry.

But I guess the OP has nothing better to do than manufacture stuff to get his underwear in a bunch over.

Ask the person who brought it up.

I can't seem to get a good notion of what happened.

Someone said 9K, then the OP edited that down to 9 which is against the rules.

And I am reading news reports of 19K.

Bought by the Republican Party as I read it. It was paid on a state credit card, but was reimbursed (which is always fishy, but whatever).

At least get the story straight.
Ask me if I give a fuck

1713397093626.png

Anything they say about Sarah is suspect.

She's doing a great job.

They're just doing what they always do to good people who try to the right thing.

Well, the facts speak for themselves. Which really don't say much. But that is pretty much the OP's M.O.....not saying much, if anything, of value.

Not that I care about Arkansas. They can take care of themselves and if they like her, they can re-elect her. I'd rather worry about my state.

Well, the facts speak for themselves. Which really don't say much. But that is pretty much the OP's M.O.....not saying much, if anything, of value.

Not that I care about Arkansas. They can take care of themselves and if they like her, they can re-elect her. I'd rather worry about my state.
Arkansas is in good hands.
It's Texas I'm worried about.

Did you get cracker crumbs stuck in your shift key?

It was for six days--three days before and three days after the eclipse--and it was to make sure people did not run out of food and medicine and other necessities due to the hundreds of thousands of people going to Arkansas to see the eclipse in totality. And because Arkansas has so many tourist attractions, many of those stayed around for awhile for a little vacation time. Seems to me like good governing.
KNWA Fayetteville

Forum List

Back