Sarah Palin thought her VP run was God's plan

Oh good grief, her "run", was definately the devil's work.

I'm sure everyone remembers that witchy clip that was shown of Palin and her pastor at the alter conjuring up a big win for the Palin/McCain ticket..

I'm sure everyone remembers that witchy clip that was shown of Palin and her pastor at the alter conjuring up a big win for the Palin/McCain ticket..

Was that before or after the clip showing her praying with the pastor to help "fix" gays?

I think she meant it was God's Will.....wonder if you'all think Muslims should stop saying that every time something bad happens.

I think it was God's Will that the Democrats finally after all of the slime-jobs they pulled on the GOP are having to lead and it is discovered not only are they just as slimy but even more slimy then the GOP. They called the GOP corrupt and now they're writing a bill in a dark smoky room under cover and total secrecy.

Last edited:

Was that before or after the clip showing her praying with the pastor to help "fix" gays?

:lol: They all want to fix them, don't they?

I think she meant it was God's Will.....wonder if you'all think Muslims should stop saying that every time something bad happens.

I think it was God's Will that the Democrats finally after all of the slime-jobs they pulled on the GOP are having to lead and it is discovered not only are they just as slimy but even more slimy then the GOP. They called the GOP corrupt and now they're writing a bill in a dark smoky room under cover and total secrecy.

Did you REALLY just compare Sarah Palin to a Muslim????:clap2:

So I guess that anyone whoi turns to prayer for guidence and help is a loon.
Been done for thousands of years...but Palin is the first one that is labeled a loon for doing it.

When my son had lyme disease and he was in the hospital, I turned to prayer....I guess that was silly.

Been done for thousands of years...but Palin is the first one that is labeled a loon for doing it.

When my son had lyme disease and he was in the hospital, I turned to prayer....I guess that was silly.

Yes. Anyone who prays for God to "fix/cure" gays IS a loon. Are you really this stupid?

In fairness to Palin, many evangelicals have a personal relationship with God, and see their path through life as God's plan, no matter what that path may be. Thus, an evangelical may view having a handicapped child or losing his job as God's plan, not just grandiosity such as being picked to run as a VP.

In fairness to Palin, many evangelicals have a personal relationship with God, and see their path through life as God's plan, no matter what that path may be. Thus, an evangelical may view having a handicapped child or losing his job as God's plan, not just grandiosity such as being picked to run as a VP.

Does this apply to evangelicals who QUIT their jobs?

LOL Why does anyone care what Palin is doing??? Christ. She's not running for anything. I think you should all save your ammo for someone who IS RUNNING. LOL all the way around. Jeeze folks, get a life.

LOL Why does anyone care what Palin is doing??? Christ. She's not running for anything. I think you should all save your ammo for someone who IS RUNNING. LOL all the way around. Jeeze folks, get a life.

Becuase without Palin threads, the left would be on here defending things like:

"no lobbyists in the WH"
"I will read every bill and use a scapel to eliminate all waste"
"the healthcare debate will be televised on C-SPAN"
"No more washington politics of old"

And they cant....so instead they divert.

When my son had lyme disease and he was in the hospital, I turned to prayer....

Many people seek God during times of stress or danger. :eusa_pray:

Anyone who has been in combat knows this saying to be true: "there are NO atheists in the fox holes".

When my son had lyme disease and he was in the hospital, I turned to prayer....

Many people seek God during times of stress or danger. :eusa_pray:

Anyone who has been in combat knows this saying to be true: "there are NO atheists in the fox holes".

It was not true with me.

Just more malarkey.

Forum List

Back