Sarah Palin thought her VP run was God's plan

Palin Thought VP Bid Was 'God's Plan' - The Daily Beast

AMAZING! Ladies and Gentlmen, please meet the next GOP nominee for President.

PALIN / RUSH in 2012
Ladies and gents, meet the President: Barack Obama: Praying to Be 'An Instrument of God's Will'

And this is relevant to Sarah thinking God had a hand in her being picked by McCain HOW?
It's relevant to the hypocrisy of the left. If one wishes to toss a hissy fit about religious rhetoric, there are plenty of targets.

If one is just being a partisan (and doesn't really care about the of religious rhetoric), we'll see.

We already can see with you? ;)

And this is relevant to Sarah thinking God had a hand in her being picked by McCain HOW?
It's relevant to the hypocrisy of the left. If one wishes to toss a hissy fit about religious rhetoric, there are plenty of targets.

If one is just being a partisan (and doesn't really care about the of religious rhetoric), we'll see.

I could agree with you if your argument was even close to being similar, but then we have already seen that you will use any analogy to attempt to push your personal agenda, now haven't we?:eusa_shhh:

There's nothing too shocking or amusing about a person of faith believing that God has a hand in everything.

I could agree with you if your argument was even close to being similar, but then we have already seen that you will use any analogy to attempt to push your personal agenda, now haven't we?:eusa_shhh:
What's my, um, 'personal agenda', there Yank?

Boy, are you losing it.

:rolleyes:

What's my, um, 'personal agenda', there Yank?

Boy, are you losing it.

:rolleyes:

Is your memory failing you, Si?

Quit it, this thread is making me laugh too hard.

"There is a thin line that separates laughter and pain, comedy and tragedy, humor and hurt." Erma Bombeck

Ya know, Libs, When Palin discusses "endowed by their Creator" she's not talking about
Obama and Big Gubbamint, hope that helps

LOL Why does anyone care what Palin is doing??? Christ. She's not running for anything. I think you should all save your ammo for someone who IS RUNNING. LOL all the way around. Jeeze folks, get a life.

True. It is a measure of Palin's success that the Left loves to attack her, even though she isn't doing anything these days but speaking.

In any case, how do any of you know that her run for VP was NOT god's plan?

LOL Why does anyone care what Palin is doing??? Christ. She's not running for anything. I think you should all save your ammo for someone who IS RUNNING. LOL all the way around. Jeeze folks, get a life.

True. It is a measure of Palin's success that the Left loves to attack her, even though she isn't doing anything these days but speaking.

Because God is not STUPID?

and Obama thinks he is god...

"that a light will shine through that window, a beam of light will come down upon you, you will experience an epiphany ... and you will suddenly realize that you must go to the polls and vote for Obama"

Because God is not STUPID?

No. But you are.

and Obama thinks he is god...

"that a light will shine through that window, a beam of light will come down upon you, you will experience an epiphany ... and you will suddenly realize that you must go to the polls and vote for Obama"

Have you noticed that everyone ignores your insignificant posts yet? This is not a good sign for a noob.

Ahhh... the Palin Derangement Syndrome and bashing of any religious person believing in something more than themselves, continues

Like the swallows returning to Capistrano or the sun rising in the morning, the things you can truly count on always happening

Ahhh... the Palin Derangement Syndrome and bashing of any religious person believing in something more than themselves, continues

Like the swallows returning to Capistrano or the sun rising in the morning, the things you can truly count on always happening

Just like everyone counted on Faux News hiring Palin? Exactly....

since you liberal loons keep harping on Palin, I'll keep asking the question...

Why do you let Palin command so much of your emotional power? Why do you hate her so much? Why can't you use your liberal brilliance to see and understand that if you will ignore her she will go away. She stays in the headlines because the liberal media keeps her there.

Forum List

Back