Sarah Palin thought her VP run was God's plan

I don't hate HER. I laugh at her. I hate the GOP for attempting to put her so close to the most important job in the world.

Ok...fine...you laugh...you don't hate...whatever. I think that's bullshit but so be it. But the question remains...why do you let her have so much power???

If she's so worthless, why do you concern yourself with any political aspirations she might have? If she's so insignificant, why is it that she seems to keep the left so stirred up?

What gives you the false impression that she has power? She is an internet blogger and nothing more?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

One of the most insidious things about PDS is that it makes its victims believe that they do not suffer from it. 35% of your posts have "palin" in them

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

since you liberal loons keep harping on Palin, I'll keep asking the question...

Why do you let Palin command so much of your emotional power? Why do you hate her so much? Why can't you use your liberal brilliance to see and understand that if you will ignore her she will go away. She stays in the headlines because the liberal media keeps her there.

She stays in the media spotlight because 20% of the population adores her. If she was ignored by the media, all her followers would accuse the "liberal" MSM of ignoring her.

I could agree with you if your argument was even close to being similar, but then we have already seen that you will use any analogy to attempt to push your personal agenda, now haven't we?:eusa_shhh:
What's my, um, 'personal agenda', there Yank?

Boy, are you losing it.

:rolleyes:

Is your memory failing you, Si?
Not in the least.

You want to feebly make this personal, please do let us all know what my 'personal agenda' is. I am probably the most curious.

Then, after we settle this, perhaps whatever point there is to the OP can be discussed. As I said, if the point of the OP is to marginalize politicians who use religious rhetoric, we can include Obama in that.

Most pols use the word "God" as part of their rhetoric, to influence others into believing the speaker (pol) is good, honest, pure, etc. Sadly, most pols are self centered individuals whose behavior reflects the trapings of power
My take on Gov. Palin is entirely negative; my judgment is always based on watching the feet of pols, not their lips - it's not what they say, it's what they do.

Forum List

Back