Sarah Palin thought her VP run was God's plan

since you liberal loons keep harping on Palin, I'll keep asking the question...

Why do you let Palin command so much of your emotional power? Why do you hate her so much? Why can't you use your liberal brilliance to see and understand that if you will ignore her she will go away. She stays in the headlines because the liberal media keeps her there.

And that is why Fox hired her?

Why do you let Palin command so much of your emotional power? Why do you hate her so much? Why can't you use your liberal brilliance to see and understand that if you will ignore her she will go away. She stays in the headlines because the liberal media keeps her there.

I don't hate HER. I laugh at her. I hate the GOP for attempting to put her so close to the most important job in the world.

Palin Thought VP Bid Was 'God's Plan' - The Daily Beast

AMAZING! Ladies and Gentlmen, please meet the next GOP nominee for President.

PALIN / RUSH in 2012

For the last time, the right doesn't admire her because they want her to lead. In fact I doubt she could win a senate or house seat after the revelations revealed during the 60 minutes interview. She excited the pro-lifers, but that is about it. She would lose by a landslide during the primaries.

The right, including myself, admire that she stands up to the left and remain classy. For some reason she can get under their skin like no other and keep pushing on. No matter how much the left hates her, they can't stop her. I would never would never vote for her and would fear the day she would lead my state or even county. But I do admire the way she handles the relentless attacks by the left.

I agree. The left wing attack machine routinely smears, trashes and besmirches all with whom they disagree.. all in the name of tolerance!

Gotta love the lefty hypocrites! And they sure love their "negros" too huh? LOL!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't hate HER. I laugh at her. I hate the GOP for attempting to put her so close to the most important job in the world.

Ok...fine...you laugh...you don't hate...whatever. I think that's bullshit but so be it. But the question remains...why do you let her have so much power???

If she's so worthless, why do you concern yourself with any political aspirations she might have? If she's so insignificant, why is it that she seems to keep the left so stirred up?

Ok...fine...you laugh...you don't hate...whatever. I think that's bullshit but so be it. But the question remains...why do you let her have so much power???

If she's so worthless, why do you concern yourself with any political aspirations she might have? If she's so insignificant, why is it that she seems to keep the left so stirred up?

What gives you the false impression that she has power? She is an internet blogger and nothing more?

What gives you the false impression that she has power? She is an internet blogger and nothing more?

She has the power to make Obama and his administration address issue she talks about on facebook....

There's NOTHING false about that impression, because whenever she speaks, you guys react. I'm not saying she has wonder powers... but it just makes me laugh at all your lefties that whenever she does or says anything, there's a feeding frenzy from the left. If she wants publicity, all she has to do is hold a press conference or blog about Obama and BAM!!! instant publicity.

Actually, I take it back...she does have wonder powers...she has the power to make me wonder why every liberal reacts to everything she says or does.

There's NOTHING false about that impression, because whenever she speaks, you guys react. I'm not saying she has wonder powers... but it just makes me laugh at all your lefties that whenever she does or says anything, there's a feeding frenzy from the left. If she wants publicity, all she has to do is hold a press conference or blog about Obama and BAM!!! instant publicity.

Actually, I take it back...she does have wonder powers...she has the power to make me wonder why every liberal reacts to everything she says or does.

Because most of us know that if we keep her in the news, the GOP will be dumb enough to put her on the ticket in 2012, as they have no one else that anyone knows anything about. Call liberals and Independents stupid all you want, but what will you say when you play right into our hands in 2012?

Because most of us know that if we keep her in the news, the GOP will be dumb enough to put her on the ticket in 2012, as they have no one else that anyone knows anything about. Call liberals and Independents stupid all you want, but what will you say when you play right into our hands in 2012?

Yeah... it's all part of your grand lefty plan :rolleyes:

God does have his hand in who leads this country. He has his hand in many things. I don't blame her for prayerfully seeking the VP. It seems she is indignant now that she lost. And the other relevation, of how she needed to be tutored on why there was a North and South Korea. That is scarey!

I agree. The left wing attack machine routinely smears, trashes and besmirches all with whom they disagree.. all in the name of tolerance!

Gotta love the lefty hypocrites! And they sure love their "negros" too huh? LOL!!!!!!!!!!!

Lefties luvs they Negroes!!!

Yeah... it's all part of your grand lefty plan :rolleyes:

Working pretty well, so far now isn't it? Who else does the GOP have?

LOL Why does anyone care what Palin is doing??? Christ. She's not running for anything. I think you should all save your ammo for someone who IS RUNNING. LOL all the way around. Jeeze folks, get a life.

True. It is a measure of Palin's success that the Left loves to attack her, even though she isn't doing anything these days but speaking.

In any case, how do any of you know that her run for VP was NOT god's plan?

Because God is not STUPID?

Maybe its God's plan to initiate The Rapture.

Forum List

Back