Sarah Palin: The Best is Yet to Come

:eusa_liar:willow ...bristol and levi never married....you cannot rewrite that ..this soon.....

show me where I wrote that ever! did the writer of the op make a mistake? Is that your lifeline? :lol: your exoneration? :lol: your redemption? :lol: feel all better now? :lol:

yes the writer made a mistake...did you ever correct that...levi and bristol were not married....you cant change that ...now can you....and why did you post an op that you knew contained untrue info?

yes the writer made a mistake...did you ever correct that...levi and bristol were not married....you cant change that ...now can you....and why did you post an op that you knew contained untrue info?

good try,, no exoneration. no redemption, no joy,,

failed marriage? did i miss something.....like levi and bristol getting married...

Remember we tried to tell Willow that they weren't really going to get married and she didn't believe us?

And then she tried to spin it and blame us/the media for their break up? OMG!

It was probably our fault she got knocked up too. God damned Liberals.

:eusa_liar:willow ...bristol and levi never married....you cannot rewrite that ..this soon.....

show me where I wrote that ever! did the writer of the op make a mistake? Is that your lifeline? :lol: your exoneration? :lol: your redemption? :lol: feel all better now? :lol:

We're just looking to protect the sanctity of marriage. If they weren't married, then don't say they were.

Remember, marriage is sacred. :lol:

Take it however you wish...I'm not trying to be nasty...

Palin is not presidential material...IMO, she never was and never will be...

History is filled with leaders from the famous to the infamous...ONE thing they all had in common...they were not quitters...

The American people will overlook many flaws...they admire perseverance, overcoming great obstacles and showing courage against all odds...BUT, there is only one flaw they will NOT accept...quitting...

Palin is done... move on Willow...

If every single word you utter is true and it may well be it still does not justify or excuse the treament her children have been subjected too by the left.. hence my statement,, the legacy of the left will always be pure unadulterated nastiness.. you can't think the whole world didn't notice what happened can you?

The person who put those children ON the political stage was Palin...

I recall seeing Barry's kids onstage as well. No nastiness written about them. Barry even said he thought families and kids should be off-limits to the media. So, did he mean just Democratic ones?

Republicans = fair game, anything goes; Democratic = free pass, mums the word.

failed marriage? did i miss something.....like levi and bristol getting married...

Remember we tried to tell Willow that they weren't really going to get married and she didn't believe us?

And then she tried to spin it and blame us/the media for their break up?
OMG!

It was probably our fault she got knocked up too. God damned Liberals.

okay bobo,, show me precisely where I did that! go ahead, you got til quitting time! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

If every single word you utter is true and it may well be it still does not justify or excuse the treament her children have been subjected too by the left.. hence my statement,, the legacy of the left will always be pure unadulterated nastiness.. you can't think the whole world didn't notice what happened can you?

I recall seeing Barry's kids onstage as well. No nastiness written about them. Barry even said he thought families and kids should be off-limits to the media. So, did he mean just Democratic ones?

Isn't just amazing how the libtards justify their horrid behavior?

I hold no ill will towards palin, but her best option now is the lecture circuit or perhaps a radio show.

Although she will certainly have to work on those rambling incoherent statements

Yeah, each time she opens her mouth, she convinces more and more people that she is not fit for being VP or President.

for a second time,, that's what makes them nasty! fer sure! :lol:

There was a woman from Wasilla
GOPers were all, “let me feel ya!”
She couldn’t quite cope
And looked like a dope
So she quit oh my! sure you betcha!

then there's that white trash from kansas got herself knocked up in the first inning by that black dood from kenya,, you know him? the alcoholic extremist from kenya? yeas,, here's bettin you dew! borned her a bastard he did, then ran off and left her..

Palin stood and explained exactly why she did what she did and she made valid points in doing so. Personally, I feel she should have finished her term, but, I am not in her shoes, hence there are issues I cannot judge her choice on.

What is comical to watch is how this woman can keep it so very simple and drive so many nuts. Her critics I mean. They simply do not know how to react or how to size her up. She uses very simple skills which have kept most small businesses in operation for 30, 40, 50, 60 years and she rallies 10's of millions behind her, yet, this escapes her critics. It does not resonate with them. They cannot deal with the ordinary.

Palin for national office? She needs a great deal of growth, but to be naive enough to assume that she is not capable of that personal growth, well I'm not that naive, nor do I expect it. Her true aspirations, frankly she stood before the cameras and told everyone. It was simple. Palin is going to play on the national stage and make a difference, if she can, those are her aspirations!

If there is any true endorsement of Palin, it comes from her critics and her opposition. When you look at the money spent and the efforts taken by the DNC, Obama, the press and the left of hollywood to crush this woman, well frankly it speaks volumes to her true strengths. They themselves have kept her in the spot light. They have made her important.
................ and Why?
Simple....................... she is a viable threat to them!

At best, for me it's fun to watch.

Forum List

Back