Maybe Palin simply wants out

manifold

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2008
your dreams
Ever think of that?

Maybe Palin simply wants out of the political spotlight. Maybe she realizes that she can't dance on the national stage without dragging her family along too. Maybe she'd rather sacrifice her own political ambitions than see her family and children repeatedly mocked and ridiculed for a laugh. Maybe the VP nomination experience convinced her that this isn't what she wants. Maybe, just maybe, she sincerely values the family and it's not just rhetoric as far as she is concerned. Then again, maybe not. But if indeed this is why she is resigning, then I for one applaud her courage. Unless and until she re-emerges on the national scene, I am going to give her the benefit of the doubt and assume her reasons are noble.

yall are just a bunch of pollyanna's in blue jeans....that women would eat her own....i could be wrong...but the odds are on my side...so far....what has she done that is "noble"

hell manie manages not to be a born again pagan...so your point would be? o thats right your the idiot who thinks berry is still the mayor of dc....so move on ...try to find the fact fairy maybe she will be kind to you....

hell manie manages not to be a born again pagan...so your point would be? o thats right your the idiot who thinks berry is still the mayor of dc....so move on ...try to find the fact fairy maybe she will be kind to you....

Shut your stinking pie hole you good for nothing tree hugger hippy pagan bum. Granola bar and trail mix eating moon worshipper. Nothing is funnier than reading online hippies posts trying to sound like they got a pair. Go cut your shit locks off, hippy.

okay i will give you that one...she didnt abort....but again how noble is that...i have a child...and i had a child when you didnt have the many tests of today...and just cause you have a child born healthy doesnt make it a lifetime warrenty...so now anyone who has a child becomes noble?

Shut your stinking pie hole you good for nothing tree hugger hippy pagan bum. Granola bar and trail mix eating moon worshipper. Nothing is funnier than reading online hippies posts trying to sound like they got a pair. Go cut your shit locks off, hippy.

got a long history of anger management issues there? nothing like name calling to prove my point..that you are clueless....

okay i will give you that one...she didnt abort....but again how noble is that...i have a child...and i had a child when you didnt have the many tests of today...and just cause you have a child born healthy doesnt make it a lifetime warrenty...so now anyone who has a child becomes noble?

No, just having a child doesn't make one noble. Choosing to take care of a mentally handicapped child when there are other more easier options, such as aborting it and not having to worry about taking care of the child PERIOD..that's what makes it noble.

Even when you factor in the fact you didn't have as many tests to make sure your child was born healthy back when you had yours...it still is totally different because she did KNOW he would be born mentally handicapped. If you knew your kid was going to be born retarded, would you keep the baby or want it aborted?

got a long history of anger management issues there? nothing like name calling to prove my point..that you are clueless....

I'm just being a dick just like you. Don't cry when the shit you spew gets thrown back at ya.

show me where i have called you name other than clueless or attacked your religious beliefs..but i get it...its okay for you to do it....you are clueless thinking barry is still the mayor of dc..and are you denying that you post ed that? have i said anything about you that is untrue...yet you have about me.

All of these threads giving that drama queen the attention she so deeply craves...

Maybe she finally realized that the Republicans are even getting sick of her shit.

Agreed. She has a lot of kids to care for.

puleeze... she cares nothing about parading them around.

That's the typical Libtard talking point, but I haven't seen it. Obama seems to 'parade' his kids around just as much, but nobody seems to talk about it. It just looks like more hatred from the Liberal Fascists of the world.

I know, its not like she talked about her kids in an interview with Runner's World or anything :lol::lol:

What the hell do her kids have to do with a Running magazine again?

Forum List

Back