Sarah Palin: The Best is Yet to Come

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
Sarah Palin is not pulling any tricks, carrying out any maneuvers, or putting in motion any long-range plans. She is doing exactly what any normal, rational, un-driven human being would do under the same circumstances.

What are those circumstances? Consider her situation at the moment. By which we mean, her situation. Not the country's situation, not the GOP's situation, not the political situation in any sense at all.

Her eldest son is serving in the military, in the war zone, at a particularly dangerous and violent moment, when the U.S. is transferring responsibility to the new and still untried Iraqi army.

Her eldest daughter is dealing with the twin burdens of a failed marriage and single motherhood, while also serving as a national joke for the same type of people who insisted that Chelsea Clinton and the Obama girls are off limits. This is a state of affairs that undoubtedly requires much in the way of TLC from Palin.

Her youngest daughter has recently come under the gun thanks to that epitome of class, David Letterman. All excuses aside, the A-Rod joke was a transparent attempt at seeing if it was now safe to go after Willow, the rest of the Palin family having been run through the mill one after the other. It occurred at an awkward age for a girl, when events such as this can leave a serious mark. Another instance where mom must be available.

And lastly, Palin has a disabled infant child, one who has already been victimized by the left-wing blogosphere and the mass media. Downs children are very high-functioning. It's easily possible for Trig to have a golden life as long as close attention is paid to his upbringing and education. His mother will be the crucial figure here.

American Thinker: Sarah Palin: The Best is Yet to Come

The best has already happened...she is done as a presidential candidate...

Let her do what she is capable of... being a wife and mother...

She can't handle any more than that...

Nasiness will always be the legacy of the left. pure unadulteraded nastiness!

I hold no ill will towards palin, but her best option now is the lecture circuit or perhaps a radio show.

Although she will certainly have to work on those rambling incoherent statements

I disagree with the writer on whom the joke was actually aimed at and always thought the whole caring what a effing comedian says, about ANY persons in the spotlight, was crying over spilled milk.

As far as her future aspiration, who knows. Greta VanSustern had a Palin ass-kissing fest show last night for some odd reason. Odd because it's in the wake of an odd career decision, not some giant success or something. Weird.

The best is yet to come? She'll graduate high school?

i am not surprised Willow started this thread....birds of a feather and all...although Palin is probably a tad more intelligent...as was Bush...sad really...

I view her decision as an extremely poor choice. My recommendation for her would have been to successfully complete one term as governor and be elected to a second term. If she were then to run for president she could do so as a well respected sitting governor with a list of accomplishments to point to as evidence of her successful governing skill.

She may have something good to do next. But, the burden is now on her because on the face of it, this appears to be a bonehead move. (And, I'm a Sarah fan.)

I hold no ill will towards palin, but her best option now is the lecture circuit or perhaps a radio show.

Although she will certainly have to work on those rambling incoherent statements

she will certainly be a powerhouse in fund raising.

Take it however you wish...I'm not trying to be nasty...

Palin is not presidential material...IMO, she never was and never will be...

History is filled with leaders from the famous to the infamous...ONE thing they all had in common...they were not quitters...

The American people will overlook many flaws...they admire perseverance, overcoming great obstacles and showing courage against all odds...BUT, there is only one flaw they will NOT accept...quitting...

Palin is done... move on Willow...

I view her decision as an extremely poor choice. My recommendation for her would have been to successfully complete one term as governor and be elected to a second term. If she were then to run for president she could do so as a well respected sitting governor with a list of accomplishments to point to as evidence of her successful governing skill.

She may have something good to do next. But, the burden is now on her because on the face of it, this appears to be a bonehead move. (And, I'm a Sarah fan.)

I think the part that is escaping you Tech, is she did this not for herself but for her children. she no longer wants them subjected to the pure unadulterated nastiness the left dishes out.

I don't remember anyone saying anything bad about Trig.

And what of Todd? Is he too lame to take care of the kids while Palin does her freaking job???

What a sad couple of role models these two morons turned out to be.

If I recall, Todd has a full-time job. Are you suggesting he should quit doing that job and do another one?

Do you seriously look to politicians to be your role models? :eek: Why in the hell would you do that?

I think the part that is escaping you Tech, is she did this not for herself but for her children. she no longer wants them subjected to the pure unadulterated nastiness the left dishes out.

If she stays out of politics, I guess you would be right. From the hints that I've read she dropped, the indications appear to be opposite that. I'm content to wait and see.

Take it however you wish...I'm not trying to be nasty...

Palin is not presidential material...IMO, she never was and never will be...

History is filled with leaders from the famous to the infamous...ONE thing they all had in common...they were not quitters...

The American people will overlook many flaws...they admire perseverance, overcoming great obstacles and showing courage against all odds...BUT, there is only one flaw they will NOT accept...quitting...

Palin is done... move on Willow...

If every single word you utter is true and it may well be it still does not justify or excuse the treament her children have been subjected too by the left.. hence my statement,, the legacy of the left will always be pure unadulterated nastiness.. you can't think the whole world didn't notice what happened can you?

So many lefties are never really happy unless they have someone as the focus for their hatred...

You'd think they'd be a happier lot, with control of the House, Senate, and White House...

Nope... Still bitter...

And what of Todd? Is he too lame to take care of the kids while Palin does her freaking job???

If I recall, Todd has a full-time job. Are you suggesting he should quit doing that job and do another one?

Do you seriously look to politicians to be your role models? :eek: Why in the hell would you do that?
I don't, but you'd be surprised to find out that many do.

As for Todd's job, it is no less than a first "lady" ... they should have worked this child-rearing stuff out before she ever decided to run for office, any office.

That seems too personal for me to care about. Since this employment situation has gone on for years, I assume there has been something in place. That's good enough for me.

The best is yet to come? She'll graduate high school?

i am not surprised Willow started this thread....birds of a feather and all...although Palin is probably a tad more intelligent...as was Bush...sad really...

too effen bad,, loser,, :lol::lol::lol::lol:

I think he gave that job up and took on the full time job of "housemom" too fucking bad the nasty leftist ie Ravirabid just parrot shit whithout really knowing,, she dosen't remember anything bad about Trig..:lol::lol::lol::lol: the mofo left tried to sell him on ebay.. Nastiness is their legacy. Always will be. they are covered in shit.:lol::lol::lol::lol:

If she stays out of politics, I guess you would be right. From the hints that I've read she dropped, the indications appear to be opposite that. I'm content to wait and see.

behind the scenes.

Forum List

Back