Sarah Palin: The Best is Yet to Come

In our society, ravi, celebrity gets you anything.

let me think, a weirdo, pedophile song and dance man can be forgiven for sleeping with little boys and paying over 40 million in hush money because he is famous and not just forgiven canonized hell the state of CA will even foot the 2 million dollar price tag for said weirdo's funeral.

Why?

Celebrity.

And people leave jobs all the time when better opportunities present themselves. Do call all those people quitters?

I've jumped ship on a company or two in my time when the outcome was better for me and my family. haven't you?

Ok, but were you the chief executive of the company? Did you fund raise and campaign for the position? What about all the supporters who worked tirelessly to get her elected, she couldn't finish out her 1st term for the voters? I am sorry but she was elected as the leader and chief executive of Alaska, by quitting she let everyone down. And to think some people actually believe she can return to national politics, if she thought the media was on her before it will be 2x worse if she decides to return.

Hey! you DUmbass hypocrite,, when that republican Spector crossed over and became a Demcwat did you call him a loser?? a quitter? bet not.. and guess what the fuck he did??? he campaigned and won on the Republican dime.. can you say hypofuckingcrite???? wellcanyahuh???

I have no respect for Spector,Lieberman,or Palin. So you can put that in your pipe and smoke it. Calm down Williow, you are having a nervous breakdown.

In our society, ravi, celebrity gets you anything.

let me think, a weirdo, pedophile song and dance man can be forgiven for sleeping with little boys and paying over 40 million in hush money because he is famous and not just forgiven canonized hell the state of CA will even foot the 2 million dollar price tag for said weirdo's funeral.

Why?

Celebrity.

And people leave jobs all the time when better opportunities present themselves. Do call all those people quitters?

I've jumped ship on a company or two in my time when the outcome was better for me and my family. haven't you?

Ok, but were you the chief executive of the company? Did you fund raise and campaign for the position? What about all the supporters who worked tirelessly to get her elected, she couldn't finish out her 1st term for the voters? I am sorry but she was elected as the leader and chief executive of Alaska, by quitting she let everyone down. And to think some people actually believe she can return to national politics, if she thought the media was on her before it will be 2x worse if she decides to return.

Hey! you DUmbass hypocrite,, when that republican Spector crossed over and became a Demcwat did you call him a loser?? a quitter? bet not.. and guess what the fuck he did??? he campaigned and won on the Republican dime.. can you say hypofuckingcrite???? wellcanyahuh???

He was a quitter to his party, not to his constituents. He's a blatant opportunist, but ya can't blame a guy for jumping ship when his party has so many who hate him anyway. Why not go to the WINNING side, as opposed to staying with a bunch a whiny LOSERS?

Btw, it's really cute how you say "Democwats", you little wingnut you. :D

I have no respect for Spector,Lieberman,or Palin. So you can put that in your pipe and smoke it. Calm down Williow, you are having a nervous breakdown.

newp not me! but you didn't answer the question did ya?? newp!

newp not me! but you didn't answer the question did ya?? newp!

Spector Lieberman and Palin are hypocrites and opportunist.

He was a quitter to his party, not to his constituents. He's a blatant opportunist, but ya can't blame a guy for jumping ship when his party has so many who hate him anyway. Why not go to the WINNING side, as opposed to staying with a bunch a whiny LOSERS?

Btw, it's really cute how you say "Democwats", you little wingnut you. :D

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: at donkeyface!

Sarah Palin needs to focus on her family not going out making political speeches for money.

Huh...is that what you would say to all the other working mothers of America too....that they all need to "focus on their families" and "not go out" doing work for money?....good luck with that...

...the media attacks on her and her family are only more proof of her effectiveness...liberals are scared shitless of that little gal from the tundras...:lol:

Personally... I am looking forward to see what Palin does next....she's a doer....and whether or not she runs for office she's the only fireball conservative politician out there...one with enough hutzpah to attack the insanity head on....she could wind up leading a grassroots conservative revolution....

What Spector did wasn't right nor was it right when Lieberman did it. But good trying to justify Palin's abandoning her post because of what someone else did. :lol:

btw, you've been foaming at the mouth so much I bet your computer screen is covered with spit. If you've taken to drinking out of the toilet you'd better get checked for rabies.

I don't have to justify anything.. seems like you asshole nasty people have been busy trying to justify your nasty behavior against innocent children.. you will always carry the legacy of nasty round your neck, the stink just won't go away. rabidravi.

damn willow get a cup of coffee ..you can do better than that

no! it's the truth, the Palin kids don't deserve any nasty behavior from anybody. I just don't know why you guys keep dishing it out. what else should i think?

damn willow get a cup of coffee ..you can do better than that

SHE DOESNT NEED TO.

The fact that dems are the tabloid party that will destroy anyone in disagreement, is hard fact.

Certainly you remember dems pulling credit reports, illegally searching state data bases for a damn plumber.

Dems have zero crebility reguarding ethics. If you doubt that statement explain the ethics committee inactions?

What Spector did wasn't right nor was it right when Lieberman did it. But good trying to justify Palin's abandoning her post because of what someone else did. :lol:

btw, you've been foaming at the mouth so much I bet your computer screen is covered with spit. If you've taken to drinking out of the toilet you'd better get checked for rabies.

I don't have to justify anything.. seems like you asshole nasty people have been busy trying to justify your nasty behavior against innocent children.. you will always carry the legacy of nasty round your neck, the stink just won't go away. rabidravi.

6781.dl.jpg

6781.dl.jpg

Stay up all night for that response did ya.:lol:

SHE DOESNT NEED TO.

The fact that dems are the tabloid party that will destroy anyone in disagreement, is hard fact.

Certainly you remember dems pulling credit reports, illegally searching state data bases for a damn plumber.

Dems have zero crebility reguarding ethics. If you doubt that statement explain the ethics committee inactions?

Unlike spending $70 million on a blow job ya mean?

Or say, the 2000 primaries where Bush supporters turned on McCain in South Carolina by asking in a poll just before the election "if Senator McCain had an illegitimate black daughter would that change your opinion of him?"

Ya'll start the gutter politics then whine like bitches when it slaps you in the face - and we won't even go to Gary Hart or Dukakis and Willy Horton...

And don't even start on ethics when 2 so-called rising stars in the GoP have BOTH been outed as adulterers..

Last edited:

6781.dl.jpg

Stay up all night for that response did ya.:lol:

You took the bait, although you are too small I will throw you back. Have a nice day!

6781.dl.jpg

:clap2: never be the day when I have a pity party,, never,, I use large dashes of contempt and zero respect for rabid lefties.

Forum List

Back