Sarah Palin: The Best is Yet to Come

You arent big enough. You are just what I envisioned. A BLOWHARD.

You keep talking like that you can kiss your jonas brothers tickets goodbye.

RULE NUMBER ONE.

If you talk smack expect to be hit. By your words you had me on the line and couldnt get the job done. Is this normal for you?

Well actually you were too small, therefore I felt bad for you. But now I am really going to throw you back, maybe you can give me a better fight when you grow up. Good day and swim strong.

You keep talking like that you can kiss your jonas brothers tickets goodbye.

RULE NUMBER ONE.

If you talk smack expect to be hit. By your words you had me on the line and couldnt get the job done. Is this normal for you?

Well actually you were too small, therefore I felt bad for you. But now I am really going to throw you back, maybe you can give me a better fight when you grow up. Good day and swim strong.

lol too afraid to swing. that is because you realize you are way over matched. apparently proven by the way you cower.

The best has already happened...she is done as a presidential candidate...

Let her do what she is capable of... being a wife and mother...

She can't handle any more than that...

Nasiness will always be the legacy of the left. pure unadulteraded nastiness!

LOL! Well, you ain't seen nothing yet, if Sarah tries to enter national politics. Her lack of intellect and diareha of the mouth will provide much entertainment.

Hey! you DUmbass hypocrite,, when that republican Spector crossed over and became a Demcwat did you call him a loser?? a quitter? bet not.. and guess what the fuck he did??? he campaigned and won on the Republican dime.. can you say hypofuckingcrite???? wellcanyahuh???
What Spector did wasn't right nor was it right when Lieberman did it. But good trying to justify Palin's abandoning her post because of what someone else did. :lol:

btw, you've been foaming at the mouth so much I bet your computer screen is covered with spit. If you've taken to drinking out of the toilet you'd better get checked for rabies.

I don't have to justify anything.. seems like you asshole nasty people have been busy trying to justify your nasty behavior against innocent children.. you will always carry the legacy of nasty round your neck, the stink just won't go away. rabidravi.

Palin is not an "innocent children". She is a bubblehead with visions of grandeur. As such, she will provide the Democrats with much humor, a the Republicans with much chagrin.

The best has already happened...she is done as a presidential candidate...

Let her do what she is capable of... being a wife and mother...

She can't handle any more than that...

LOL! Well, you ain't seen nothing yet, if Sarah tries to enter national politics. Her lack of intellect and diareha of the mouth will provide much entertainment.

Most will take an honest ordinary American of average intelligence who speaks for them over a dishonest glib-speaking anti-American intellectual any damn day of the week...and that's what's got you libs perturbed about Palin...

I don't have to justify anything.. seems like you asshole nasty people have been busy trying to justify your nasty behavior against innocent children.. you will always carry the legacy of nasty round your neck, the stink just won't go away. rabidravi.

6781.dl.jpg

:clap2: never be the day when I have a pity party,, never,, I use large dashes of contempt and zero respect for rabid lefties.

Except every other post you and whining about them "nasty" lefties who made your poor sensitive, delicate "Barracuda Palin" cry

Most will take an honest ordinary American of average intelligence who speaks for them over a dishonest glib-speaking anti-American intellectual any damn day of the week...and that's what's got you libs perturbed about Palin...

Perish forbid your candidate be an intellectual. Because running government is the simplest thing in the world :cuckoo:

Perish forbid your candidate be an intellectual. Because running government is the simplest thing in the world :cuckoo:

You ignorant libs have always worshipped at the feet of so-called "intellectuals".....even though you don't understand what they are really all about....:cuckoo:

Last edited:
Sarah Palin is not pulling any tricks, carrying out any maneuvers, or putting in motion any long-range plans. She is doing exactly what any normal, rational, un-driven human being would do under the same circumstances.

What are those circumstances? Consider her situation at the moment. By which we mean, her situation. Not the country's situation, not the GOP's situation, not the political situation in any sense at all.

Her eldest son is serving in the military, in the war zone, at a particularly dangerous and violent moment, when the U.S. is transferring responsibility to the new and still untried Iraqi army.

Her eldest daughter is dealing with the twin burdens of a failed marriage and single motherhood, while also serving as a national joke for the same type of people who insisted that Chelsea Clinton and the Obama girls are off limits. This is a state of affairs that undoubtedly requires much in the way of TLC from Palin.

Her youngest daughter has recently come under the gun thanks to that epitome of class, David Letterman. All excuses aside, the A-Rod joke was a transparent attempt at seeing if it was now safe to go after Willow, the rest of the Palin family having been run through the mill one after the other. It occurred at an awkward age for a girl, when events such as this can leave a serious mark. Another instance where mom must be available.

And lastly, Palin has a disabled infant child, one who has already been victimized by the left-wing blogosphere and the mass media. Downs children are very high-functioning. It's easily possible for Trig to have a golden life as long as close attention is paid to his upbringing and education. His mother will be the crucial figure here.

American Thinker: Sarah Palin: The Best is Yet to Come

You are correct this is not a Democratic or Republican issue. This is an issue where Sarah Palin's family needs her more than the nation does and more than the state of Alaska. (as you pointed out so well) Todd Palin is not doing a very good job filling the nuturing role in the family.

Her family has needed her more than politics for several years.
I feel Sarah Palin is a much better mother than politician. Do her family a favor and go back to be a full time mother.

What will your thoughts be if and when she announces that she is running for President?

You ignorant libs have always worshipped at the feet of so-called "intellectuals".....even though you don't understand what they are really all about....:cuckoo:

Lordy, lordy, you fellows got your fellow of average or less intellect, and look at the state of the nation on 19Jan09. When I vote for a leader I want someone of strong intellect, capable of rational thought and logical observation. I do not want an opinionated ignoramous of whatever political stripe. Right now, you Conservatives insist on putting up people that are mentally deficient.

screamingeagle said:

Lordy, lordy, you fellows got your fellow of average or less intellect, and look at the state of the nation on 19Jan09. When I vote for a leader I want someone of strong intellect, capable of rational thought and logical observation. I do not want an opinionated ignoramous of whatever political stripe. Right now, you Conservatives insist on putting up people that are mentally deficient.

yup, they wear that shit as a badge of honor these days, too. None of that fancy-pants elitist book-learning for them.

Editor of the Harvard Law Review??? HELL NO!! Give us a ditz who went to multiple junior colleges and STILL can't show that she knows much beyond the borders of her home state!

:lol:

I would much rather have a Sarah Palin, Joe-6 pack or Joe the Plumber running this country than have a Harvard graduate elitist whose wheels have never touched the dirt, and are busy running this country right off a cliff with the elitist ideal that you can actually spend your way out of debt. I suggest that all you libs do the same, try and spend YOUR way out of debt and see if it works. Sarah and the Joe- six packs know better, Soooo who is stupid here??????

14 million unemployed now and it's gonna get much worse. Only 1 out of 4 dollars of that stimulus bill is being spent on jobs, only 29 billion of the 780 billion is being spent of shovel ready projects. All passed by a bunch of elitist politicians that did not even read the bill before they signed it, now that's what I call reeeaaaaal smart. Boy I can hardly wait to have those smart speaking congressmen and senators and that , smart reading teleprompter President balance my checkbook. Problem is, they don't know how, they are above that being as smaaaarrrrttttt as they are. :lol:

Sarah Palin needs to focus on her family not going out making political speeches for money.

Huh...is that what you would say to all the other working mothers of America too....that they all need to "focus on their families" and "not go out" doing work for money?....good luck with that...

...the media attacks on her and her family are only more proof of her effectiveness...liberals are scared shitless of that little gal from the tundras...:lol:

Personally... I am looking forward to see what Palin does next....she's a doer....and whether or not she runs for office she's the only fireball conservative politician out there...one with enough hutzpah to attack the insanity head on....she could wind up leading a grassroots conservative revolution....

Palin is charismatic but she is not the brightest bulb in the box. Her family needs her. She has a beautiful baby that unfortunately has downs syndrome. She has a single, teenage daughter with a baby. She has two daughters that she needs to make sure they do not make the mistake of their older sister.

Sarah Palin has put herself ahead of her family over the past several years. She needs to put her family first going forward.

If she gets into national politics too heavily her family will be second fiddle again.

Forum List

Back