Sarah Palin: The Best is Yet to Come

Nasiness will always be the legacy of the left. pure unadulteraded nastiness!

Take it however you wish...I'm not trying to be nasty...

Palin is not presidential material...IMO, she never was and never will be...

History is filled with leaders from the famous to the infamous...ONE thing they all had in common...they were not quitters...

The American people will overlook many flaws...they admire perseverance, overcoming great obstacles and showing courage against all odds...BUT, there is only one flaw they will NOT accept...quitting...

Palin is done... move on Willow...

If every single word you utter is true and it may well be it still does not justify or excuse the treament her children have been subjected too by the left.. hence my statement,, the legacy of the left will always be pure unadulterated nastiness.. you can't think the whole world didn't notice what happened can you?

The person who put those children ON the political stage was Palin...

No recollection of the REAL nastiness 'eh Willow?...

YouTube - Tell McCain to End the Politics of Hate

So many lefties are never really happy unless they have someone as the focus for their hatred...

You'd think they'd be a happier lot, with control of the House, Senate, and White House...

Nope... Still bitter...

that's exactly right, they move from person to person, I think they hold meetings to pick their targets, nasty people.. very nasty.

If every single word you utter is true and it may well be it still does not justify or excuse the treament her children have been subjected too by the left.. hence my statement,, the legacy of the left will always be pure unadulterated nastiness.. you can't think the whole world didn't notice what happened can you?
Sarah Palin had her children at the republican convention, therefore they are valid targets of the media.
Barack Obama had his children at the democrat convention, therefore they are off limits from the media.
Can you say "double standard"?

Take it however you wish...I'm not trying to be nasty...

Palin is not presidential material...IMO, she never was and never will be...

History is filled with leaders from the famous to the infamous...ONE thing they all had in common...they were not quitters...

The American people will overlook many flaws...they admire perseverance, overcoming great obstacles and showing courage against all odds...BUT, there is only one flaw they will NOT accept...quitting...

Palin is done... move on Willow...

again,, nice try,, what was said, what was written was strictly the choice of the nasty left, as was their behavior,, nasty left that's your legacy.. not Palin's,,

Sarah Palin had her children at the republican convention, therefore they are valid targets of the media.
Barack Obama had his children at the democrat convention, therefore they are off limits from the media.

:lol: that's party of their nastiness innit? :lol:

you think THAT is it? That the kids were all "at the [insert party] convention? That has NOTHING whatsoever to do with it. It's that Palin USED her daughter's pregnancy for political purpose and paraded the poor kid out there and then whined when people made fun of her.

If Palin wants to stay in politics, she needs to grow a tougher skin and if she wants people to not say anything about her kids, she needs not to exploit them.

again,, nice try,, what was said, what was written was strictly the choice of the nasty left, as was their behavior,, nasty left that's your legacy.. not Palin's,,

Oh.............so it was the "nasty left" at Palin rallies yelling towards Obama: "terrorist" "treason" "kill him" "off with his head" "commie fagot" ...???

I never knew Willow...

:lol: that's party of their nastiness innit? :lol:

I remember when Rush "The Blowhard" Limbaugh made a nasty comment about Chelsea Clinton, everybody and I mean everybody regardless of political leanings, lambasted the asshole for that.
Now we have Dave "I'm not Even Remotely Funny" Letterman making a nasty comment about Willow Palin, and all the lefties run to his defense.
It's just sickening.

Oh.............so it was the "nasty left" at Palin rallies yelling towards Obama: "terrorist" "treason" "kill him" "off with his head" "commie fagot" ...???

I never knew Willow...

that old lie has been debunked over and over again,, FBI and SEcret service said it didn't happen.. nasty boy. :lol::lol:

I never knew Willow...

Barack Obama was a candidate, Sarah Palin's children were not candidates.
Do you see the difference?

I never knew Willow...

that old lie has been debunked over and over again,, FBI and SEcret service said it didn't happen.. nasty boy. :lol::lol:

Well, either you didn't watch the video or you put your ears on backwards this morning.

I never knew Willow...

Well, either you didn't watch the video or you put your ears on backwards this morning.

I trust the FBI and Secret service,, Video's can be doctored and not only that I wouldn't put it past the nasty left to infiltrate a rally, shout those things and then blame it on Palin supporters,, see where a legacy of nastiness might get you? nobody believes yer shit anymore! :lol::lol::lol:

sometimes willow you amaze me in your eternal optimism about this women...when did palin go from marverick to loon....july 3, 2009

I have no optimism about her. I am simply stating the left has overdone their nastiness when it comes to her children. As a candidate she is fair game, her children should have been left alone. hence you are part of the legacy of nastiness.

its over for palin that rambling speech...come on willow she couldnt even come up with a well reasoned 5 minute... i am out... of here speech......

Sarah Palin is not pulling any tricks, carrying out any maneuvers, or putting in motion any long-range plans. She is doing exactly what any normal, rational, un-driven human being would do under the same circumstances.

What are those circumstances? Consider her situation at the moment. By which we mean, her situation. Not the country's situation, not the GOP's situation, not the political situation in any sense at all.

Her eldest son is serving in the military, in the war zone, at a particularly dangerous and violent moment, when the U.S. is transferring responsibility to the new and still untried Iraqi army.

Her eldest daughter is dealing with the twin burdens of a failed marriage and single motherhood, while also serving as a national joke for the same type of people who insisted that Chelsea Clinton and the Obama girls are off limits. This is a state of affairs that undoubtedly requires much in the way of TLC from Palin.

Her youngest daughter has recently come under the gun thanks to that epitome of class, David Letterman. All excuses aside, the A-Rod joke was a transparent attempt at seeing if it was now safe to go after Willow, the rest of the Palin family having been run through the mill one after the other. It occurred at an awkward age for a girl, when events such as this can leave a serious mark. Another instance where mom must be available.

And lastly, Palin has a disabled infant child, one who has already been victimized by the left-wing blogosphere and the mass media. Downs children are very high-functioning. It's easily possible for Trig to have a golden life as long as close attention is paid to his upbringing and education. His mother will be the crucial figure here.

American Thinker: Sarah Palin: The Best is Yet to Come

She got as close as she will ever come. But we do sincerely hope you try her again.

Notice how Obama didn't pick Liebermann? He learned from Gore's mistake.

And Romney/Jebb will not pick Sarah.

Sarah will make a lot of money running for president, and then she will get a national tv show. She's too big for Alaska, but not qualified to run for higher office. So she's just a celebrity now.

It was easy to run Alaska when gas was $4 a gallon. Lots of money. But now it isn't so easy, and we see her and TODD are not qualified.

its over for palin that rambling speech...come on willow she couldnt even come up with a well reasoned 5 minute... i am out... of here speech......

for your sake I hope it's over, you seem obsessed with her. for her children's sake I hope it's over,, but I think she will do a lot of behind the scenes work. that's what Im guessing, you leftists though will still be nasty people. can't help you there.

Forum List

Back