Donald Trump May Be Closer To Bankruptcy That It Seems.

Why couldn't his daughter or Jarod Kushner cosign a loan for him? Or the other Republican billionaires funding Justice Thomas's and his wife's rich and Famous lifestyle? Or Elon Musk who is his fan, I believe?

Are they afraid he is going to lose his appeal?

Trump is not a good risk.

If you owe money to a federal, state, or other government entity, you won't be able to eliminate these debts through bankruptcy. The Bankruptcy Court ensures that filers are held responsible for breaking the law, so it will not wipe out government fines or penalties.Aug 9, 2023
File Bankruptcy for Free | TurboTax for Bankruptcy | Nonprofit › learn › traffic...
Can I Discharge Tickets, Fines, and Tolls in Bankruptcy? - Upsolve

Bankruptcy will solve all his legal problems and Trump will and all of us will be richer because of it

If you owe money to a federal, state, or other government entity, you won't be able to eliminate these debts through bankruptcy. The Bankruptcy Court ensures that filers are held responsible for breaking the law, so it will not wipe out government fines or penalties.Aug 9, 2023
File Bankruptcy for Free | TurboTax for Bankruptcy | Nonprofit › learn › traffic...
Can I Discharge Tickets, Fines, and Tolls in Bankruptcy? - Upsolve

If Trump is broke then I wanna be broke too...

The problem is that he owes roughly twenty percent of that net worth, right now, in cash. And it gains interest every single day.

Gimme $2.6 Bn and take yer best shot...
Nope. You aren't connected. Does anyone really know you? No? Then you're literally a nothing to your party, but they still love you, right? The gov't system breaking you would seem be really easy. Like not even breaking a sweat easy. :dunno: CULT

The problem is that he owes roughly twenty percent of that net worth, right now, in cash. And it gains interest every single day.
Meh. He needs to come up with $50 Mil for the bonds. He won't have any problem with that. You haters are unhinged. The cases will wind their way through the appeals courts with due process.

Donald Trump may be in a worse financial situation than most people think, a financial analyst has said.

Jon Gabrielsen, an Atlanta-based market economist, told Newsweek that Trump's liquidity problems may be more acute than they first appear, as businesses need extra cash in reserve to avoid bankruptcy.

He said Trump was "screwed, blued, and tattooed" unless he can come up with more cash to pay his court awards.

Gabrielsen said many journalists are erroneously comparing Trump's stated cash balances with the amount he has to pay from recent fraud and defamation cases, which is currently estimated at over $542 million, excluding legal costs.

Giuliani.jpeg

Nope. You aren't connected. Does anyone really know you? No? Then you're literally a nothing to your party, but they still love you, right? The gov't system breaking you would seem be really easy. Like not even breaking a sweat easy. :dunno: CULT
You're a moron. I have no party. I was done with Trump until you lefties decided to make a martyr of him with your banana republic bullshit.

You're a moron. I have no party. I was done with Trump until you lefties decided to make a martyr of him with your banana republic bullshit.
You're a magaturd. :rolleyes: Embrace it, motherfucker, because you've pretty much been painted with it. You say you have 'no party', but think the orange bag O' shit is a martyr. :rolleyes:

GTF out of here, magaturd. :auiqs.jpg:

Meh. He needs to come up with $50 Mil for the bonds. He won't have any problem with that. You haters are unhinged. The cases will wind their way through the appeals courts with due process.

You are dumber than a sack of hammers. Added to which, your arrogance knows no bounds. People who think Trump are a criminal asshole who should have been throw in jail decades ago, aren't "haters", they're decent people who know a lying conman when they see one. You're clearly not an honest or decent person or you would see it too.

Trump has to come up with the FULL AMOUNT OF THE FINE, to Appeal it.

He doesn't have the money, and he won't be able to borrow it, because nobody is dumb enough to lend him any money.

Trump is broke and on the verge of bankruptcy. He took over the Republican Party last week so he can use their donations to pay his lawyers, since donations to both his campaign and his PAC aren't enough to cover his legal expenses.

Several state Republican Parties are facing bankruptcy over footing the bill for challenges to the election results.

As always, Trump is raking in millions while his campaign and that of the Republican Party, are going bankkrupt.

Uh, no. These aren't criminal bail bonds. Not how it works.

If he could so easily post bond for $450 million, then why hasn't he? It gains over one hundred thousand dollars in interest per day.
You don't have a clue how it works troll. You have demonstrated that over and over.

Trump might even pay less than the 10% you or I would pay. And it is not just bail bonds- I sued a guy in 2022, and petitioned the court for provisional process. I wanted to lock down the guy's bank account so he couldn't abscond with my money. The judge could have made me post a bond. She waived the bond for me, and I slapped an injunction on the guys bank account. Had the court required me to post a bond, it would have cost me 10% of the amount I was tying up, I made sure of the amount before I filed the motion.

He will post the bond on the 22nd or 25th of this month. That is the 30-day mark. It doesn't matter that the interest is accruing, because the judgement will ultimately be reversed.

You don't have a clue how it works troll. You have demonstrated that over and over.

Trump might even pay less than the 10% you or I would pay. And it is not just bail bonds- I sued a guy in 2022, and petitioned the court for provisional process. I wanted to lock down the guy's bank account so he couldn't abscond with my money. The judge could have made me post a bond. She waived the bond for me, and I slapped an injunction on the guys bank account. Had the court required me to post a bond, it would have cost me 10% of the amount I was tying up, I made sure of the amount before I filed the motion.

He will post the bond on the 22nd or 25th of this month. That is the 30-day mark. It doesn't matter that the interest is accruing, because the judgement will ultimately be reversed.
You don't get to make up a stupid lie, get called out for your ignorance, then get mad at everyone else. Sorry.

It's nothing like criminal bail bonds. When you put up 10%, you don't get that amount back. These are not bail bonds, and you don't know what you are talking about.

If it is so easy for the orange slob to put up his $450MM bond, why hasn't he?

There's an easy answer, here. Rub those two brain cells together and see if you can figure it out.

Forum List

Back