Sarah Palin: The Best is Yet to Come

A simple thought:

Maybe noone's obsessed with Palin, they simply enjoy commenting on her (positively or negatively) because they take others' enjoyment of commenting on her (positively or negatively) as an obsession.

You have to begin to wonder if you people are really fucking adults? You all who say the left is obsessed......are the same who are writing diatribes about why she is awesome, as if she's YOUR grand "messiah." Do you not see the irony, there? Same goes for both sides...bunch a' whiney assed yippies.

I hope Letterman tells a few more jokes for people to fake whine about so that Sarah Palin's obsessed supporters, and her obsessed haters, can continue to enjoy their circular conversations and feel really great about each other's apparent obsession.

Politics is nastiness. There are the liars, the smearers, and the defamers. Perception is the goal, and casting your guy/gal in the best light while tossing enough mud at the other team is part of the challenge.

Palin's kids get maligned by David Letterman, But Obama kids do not. Why is that ? Has it ever occured to you that the GOP are full of non-creative cry-babies that can't figure out a way of attacking them with out being labeled (gasp) a racist??

But then, is it more political apt for the Dems to constantly remind people of a previous policy enshrined by Bush and his Ultraconservative cohorts--Abstinence only education. Each time I hear a joke about the Palin kids, this statement burns in my head.
"Look, Bristol is a poster child for Abstinence only!! Don't you think you should teach your children more about sex??"

No one ever said libs had high morals. They may hold their ideals high, but high morals?? The question is--why do conservatives claim they are composed of high morals? I hear the propaganda, but where is the proof? How can I or you tell if that Republican is a moral individual? From his/her honest confessions? Or is it a false claim in order to get elected?

People are not perfect. But they will lie in order for you to think they are. Think about that the next time your favorite "High moral" politician talks of his convictions. How do you know he honestly believes what he saying, or isit a well rehersed speech filled with talking points to help him win or hold office.

Politics and morals--what a hoot.

A simple thought:

Maybe noone's obsessed with Palin, they simply enjoy commenting on her (positively or negatively) because they take others' enjoyment of commenting on her (positively or negatively) as an obsession.

You have to begin to wonder if you people are really fucking adults? You all who say the left is obsessed......are the same who are writing diatribes about why she is awesome, as if she's YOUR grand "messiah." Do you not see the irony, there? Same goes for both sides...bunch a' whiney assed yippies.

I hope Letterman tells a few more jokes for people to fake whine about so that Sarah Palin's obsessed supporters, and her obsessed haters, can continue to enjoy their circular conversations and feel really great about each other's apparent obsession.

Show us a diatribe in which we say she is awsome! go ahead! we will wait.

Politics is nastiness. There are the liars, the smearers, and the defamers. Perception is the goal, and casting your guy/gal in the best light while tossing enough mud at the other team is part of the challenge.

Palin's kids get maligned by David Letterman, But Obama kids do not. Why is that ? Has it ever occured to you that the GOP are full of non-creative cry-babies that can't figure out a way of attacking them with out being labeled (gasp) a racist??

But then, is it more political apt for the Dems to constantly remind people of a previous policy enshrined by Bush and his Ultraconservative cohorts--Abstinence only education. Each time I hear a joke about the Palin kids, this statement burns in my head.
"Look, Bristol is a poster child for Abstinence only!! Don't you think you should teach your children more about sex??"

No one ever said libs had high morals. They may hold their ideals high, but high morals?? The question is--why do conservatives claim they are composed of high morals? I hear the propaganda, but where is the proof? How can I or you tell if that Republican is a moral individual? From his/her honest confessions? Or is it a false claim in order to get elected?

People are not perfect. But they will lie in order for you to think they are. Think about that the next time your favorite "High moral" politician talks of his convictions. How do you know he honestly believes what he saying, or isit a well rehersed speech filled with talking points to help him win or hold office.

Politics and morals--what a hoot.

Nastiness is yoour legacy! Perfectly! Exactly! Precisely! and Infinitely! Your legacy!

you posted a lie...knowingly....that says it all..now doesnt it? apparently your standards arent quite as high as you pretend they are....

Put in palin's shoes, what would you do?

HMM let's see, continue a life in politics knowing that at every chance the press will slander your children, your husband, you and your every action or parlay the celebrity you gained in the last year and turn it into a multi-million dollar career where you don't have to have your personal life flayed open for the public and the money you can earn on the lecture, book, and talk show route will be enough to set your family up for a couple generations and where you can speak your mind without worrying about losing the next election?

Seem to me Sarah made the right choice.

HMM let's see, continue a life in politics knowing that at every chance the press will slander your children, your husband, you and your every action or parlay the celebrity you gained in the last year and turn it into a multi-million dollar career where you don't have to have your personal life flayed open for the public and the money you can earn on the lecture, book, and talk show route will be enough to set your family up for a couple generations and where you can speak your mind without worrying about losing the next election?

Yes, and I hope she does Playboy.

PS. Maybe next time the GOP will run a credible candidate.

Not just a MILF.

you posted a lie...knowingly....that says it all..now doesnt it? apparently your standards arent quite as high as you pretend they are....

and you have defended repeated and promoted every lie ever told about Palin, that's a lot to say about you now isn't it? :lol:

After the comments about her daughter Willow by Mr. No Class Letterman, there must surely be an open season now on the Obama girls, right? Which one will have a baby daddy first, or will Obama not allow his girl to suffer the burden of an unplanned pregnancy?

After the comments about her daughter Willow by Mr. No Class Letterman, there must surely be an open season now on the Obama girls, right? Which one will have a baby daddy first, or will Obama not allow his girl to suffer the burden of an unplanned pregnancy?

we don't play the way the nasty people play..

Sure, she can clean up talking at corporate events giving "inspirational" speeches on how to cut and run. :rofl: Just half joking here, the corporates will slurp her up.

If what you say is true it is probably more of a product of the GOP's using her and discarding her more than anything else.

In our society, ravi, celebrity gets you anything.

let me think, a weirdo, pedophile song and dance man can be forgiven for sleeping with little boys and paying over 40 million in hush money because he is famous and not just forgiven canonized hell the state of CA will even foot the 2 million dollar price tag for said weirdo's funeral.

Why?

Celebrity.

And people leave jobs all the time when better opportunities present themselves. Do call all those people quitters?

I've jumped ship on a company or two in my time when the outcome was better for me and my family. haven't you?

Sarah Palin is not pulling any tricks, carrying out any maneuvers, or putting in motion any long-range plans. She is doing exactly what any normal, rational, un-driven human being would do under the same circumstances.

What are those circumstances? Consider her situation at the moment. By which we mean, her situation. Not the country's situation, not the GOP's situation, not the political situation in any sense at all.

Her eldest son is serving in the military, in the war zone, at a particularly dangerous and violent moment, when the U.S. is transferring responsibility to the new and still untried Iraqi army.

Her eldest daughter is dealing with the twin burdens of a failed marriage and single motherhood, while also serving as a national joke for the same type of people who insisted that Chelsea Clinton and the Obama girls are off limits. This is a state of affairs that undoubtedly requires much in the way of TLC from Palin.

Her youngest daughter has recently come under the gun thanks to that epitome of class, David Letterman. All excuses aside, the A-Rod joke was a transparent attempt at seeing if it was now safe to go after Willow, the rest of the Palin family having been run through the mill one after the other. It occurred at an awkward age for a girl, when events such as this can leave a serious mark. Another instance where mom must be available.

And lastly, Palin has a disabled infant child, one who has already been victimized by the left-wing blogosphere and the mass media. Downs children are very high-functioning. It's easily possible for Trig to have a golden life as long as close attention is paid to his upbringing and education. His mother will be the crucial figure here.

American Thinker: Sarah Palin: The Best is Yet to Come

You are correct this is not a Democratic or Republican issue. This is an issue where Sarah Palin's family needs her more than the nation does and more than the state of Alaska. (as you pointed out so well) Todd Palin is not doing a very good job filling the nuturing role in the family.

Her family has needed her more than politics for several years.
I feel Sarah Palin is a much better mother than politician. Do her family a favor and go back to be a full time mother.

Sure, she can clean up talking at corporate events giving "inspirational" speeches on how to cut and run. :rofl: Just half joking here, the corporates will slurp her up.

If what you say is true it is probably more of a product of the GOP's using her and discarding her more than anything else.

let me think, a weirdo, pedophile song and dance man can be forgiven for sleeping with little boys and paying over 40 million in hush money because he is famous and not just forgiven canonized hell the state of CA will even foot the 2 million dollar price tag for said weirdo's funeral.

Why?

Celebrity.

And people leave jobs all the time when better opportunities present themselves. Do call all those people quitters?

I've jumped ship on a company or two in my time when the outcome was better for me and my family. haven't you?

Yes. Not to mention she noted all the resources being wasted, so she felt it would be better for Alaska. Palin seems to be a pragmatist.

Why?

Celebrity.

I hope Palin gets rich beyond belief from the nastiness of the left. I hope she sues Lecherman too.

Why?

Celebrity.

Yes. Not to mention she noted all the resources being wasted, so she felt it would be better for Alaska. Palin seems to be a pragmatist.

i don't believe for a millisecond that Palin made this choice to save the great state of Alaska money.

If she didn't want to "waste" resources on junkets in her last term, she could have stayed in state.

This decision was motivated purely by her own sense of enlightened self interest.

Why?

Celebrity.

Ok, but were you the chief executive of the company? Did you fund raise and campaign for the position? What about all the supporters who worked tirelessly to get her elected, she couldn't finish out her 1st term for the voters? I am sorry but she was elected as the leader and chief executive of Alaska, by quitting she let everyone down. And to think some people actually believe she can return to national politics, if she thought the media was on her before it will be 2x worse if she decides to return.

Why?

Celebrity.

Ok, but were you the chief executive of the company? Did you fund raise and campaign for the position? What about all the supporters who worked tirelessly to get her elected, she couldn't finish out her 1st term for the voters? I am sorry but she was elected as the leader and chief executive of Alaska, by quitting she let everyone down. And to think some people actually believe she can return to national politics, if she thought the media was on her before it will be 2x worse if she decides to return.

Hey! you DUmbass hypocrite,, when that republican Spector crossed over and became a Demcwat did you call him a loser?? a quitter? bet not.. and guess what the fuck he did??? he campaigned and won on the Republican dime.. can you say hypofuckingcrite???? wellcanyahuh???

Forum List

Back