Sarah Palin run for Prez

WTF?? Ok, the oil belongs to the people.... go drill ya a hole and get ya some and see what good it is to you. Dirt belongs to the people, yet every couple of years I pay to have topsoil delivered to me. I don't refuse to pay for it because it "belongs to me".

What utter dumbfuckery.

Dude, there is a difference between paying a tax to the collective, i.e. the state, for the privilege of using the collective's owned property and paying for value-added throughout the processing chain.

I find it interesting that conservatives believe that the rights of the state supersedes the rights of private property.

WTF?? Ok, the oil belongs to the people.... go drill ya a hole and get ya some and see what good it is to you. Dirt belongs to the people, yet every couple of years I pay to have topsoil delivered to me. I don't refuse to pay for it because it "belongs to me".

What utter dumbfuckery.

Dude, there is a difference between paying a tax to the collective, i.e. the state, for the privilege of using the collective's owned property and paying for value-added throughout the processing chain.

I find it interesting that conservatives believe that the rights of the state supersedes the rights of private property.

Actually, when you look at the difference between conservatives and liberals, it's not much of a surprise. Liberals value individual rights. Conservatives are more for "groups", like corporations. For them, it's OK if some of the "group" die off to promote the welfare of the group.

Conservatives yell, "Death Panel" as a hot button issue. But would it really bother them if it saved insurance companies money?

Barak Hussein is an utter moron. He never really had a real job or had to meet a payroll.

Sarah Palin has to both.

What utter dumbfuckery.

Actually, when you look at the difference between conservatives and liberals, it's not much of a surprise. Liberals value individual rights. Conservatives are more for "groups", like corporations. For them, it's OK if some of the "group" die off to promote the welfare of the group.

Conservatives yell, "Death Panel" as a hot button issue. But would it really bother them if it saved insurance companies money?

How is the democrats forcing individuals to buy their version of health care or be subject to IRS penalities championing individual rights?

I liked Sarah Palin before she started trying to ride on the Tea Party wagon. I think the movement had more credibility as individual grassroots citizens based on Constitutional values, before this became fuel for onesided Republican politicking against Democrats.

I still think we need a mixed ticket. I would prefer a Conservative or Moderate Republican for President who can work with a Moderate Progressive Democrat as Vice President.

How can you claim to represent all citizens and public interests equally if parties "take turns" controlling executive or legislative branches, and then waste resources fighting instead of cooperating on Constitutional solutions everyone can freely consent to.

I have been pondering this.

Sarah Palin is extremely knowledgeable.

YouTube - Palin SRLC - Part 1

YouTube - Sarah Palin Speech at the Southern GOP Conference

I don't think anyone who heard her speak at the SRLC can deny that. And she did it without a teleprompter.

We know that the radical left wingers shot all their ammo at her, attacking her children, attacking her as a mom, trying to portray her as stupid, yadda, yadda, yadda. They did this because they consider her a grave threat. The question we should ask ourselves is why do they consider her such a threat?

We also know that Obama is dumber than a rock.

He is the twit that has been embracing america's enemies, and alienating america's friends.

He is the twit that wants to raise all sorts of taxes in a bad economy.

He is the twit that wants to micromanage the private sector and thinks this won't lead lead to economic collapse.

So here is my question. Do you think that she is now immune fromthe viciousness of the liberal attacks in 3 years? Has she developed the antibodies? or do you think that they successfully destroyed her by being the evil vermin tha liberals are?

I do feel that she can do a great job. She did great for Alaska. She had 80% approval, took on corruption in her own party, cut spending even when there was a surplus in the Alaskan budget, lowered taxes, gave tax rebates to Alaskans., etc.

All her good points (and the Tea Party's) are lost if this becomes partisan competition. If there was a mixed ticket with goals of mutual cooperation and correction, people might listen instead of shutting each other out to discredit one group and credit another instead.

Sarah Pailin should definitely run in 2012. I used to think her running mate should be Glenn Beck. But I've changed my mind.

$3397283045_acfc1e0a43.jpgpalin in 2012.jpg

What a team!!! Come on girls, let's help them achieve victory!!

:clap2:

There is something that's bothering me though. People from the McCain campaign talked about Sarah being very uninformed. This is what Steve Schmidt said:

"Her foreign policy tutors are literally taking her through, 'This is World War I, this is World War II, this is the Korean War. This is the how the Cold War worked.' Steve Schmidt had gone to them and said, 'She knows nothing,'" Heilemann told Cooper. "A week later, after the convention was over, she still didn't really understand why there was a North Korea and a South Korea. She was still regularly saying that Saddam Hussein had been behind 9/11. And, literally, the next day her son was about to ship off to Iraq. And when they asked her who her son was going to fight, she couldn't explain that."

Revelations from the Campaign - 60 Minutes - CBS News

Can you imagine that??? As Mike pointed out, Sarah is so very knowledgeable!!! Why would they say these things about her??? Very curious.

$3397283045_acfc1e0a43.jpgpalin in 2012.jpg

Yeah, it's amazing how little our Presidential candidates, and VP candidates know about history.
Apparently, it's real important to know this stuff.

I would love to see them all have to take a test and see their scores. We all might be a little surprised by who knows what and how much of it they actually understand.

Oh Yes....Please Please Yes. With Moose Blood and dying turkeys on top. The woman is a quitter, left Wasilla broke and made victims pay for their own rape kits.

She is about as smart as a stale soda cracker.[/QUOTE]

When will libtards ever get it?

Probably never.

The office of president isn't an academic position at a college or a government technocrat's job. The office of president is a leadership position. This is why BO sucks so horribly bad at it. See, Odummy is a follower by nature and has been all his life. His books are all about the men he has followed and the influence they had on him. He has never held a leadership position in his life prior to being elected TOTUS. Now he is trying to wing it and he obviously isn't up to the task.

Sarah Palin's bio reveals a leader from her childhood up. She has always led and is a major voice in the only political movement of any consequence this cycle. The Republicans will run candidates based on the demands of the Tea Party movement and Democrats will lose to them by double-digits all around the country. The Tea Party organizations are the 800lb gorilla in the room. Just ask Stupak. If you are on the wrong side of that movement, there is a very good chance you will lose in November.

PS the rape kit story has been debunked. I'd link to it, but I don't have enough posts yet.:tongue:

There is something that's bothering me though. People from the McCain campaign talked about Sarah being very uninformed.

Can you imagine that??? As Mike pointed out, Sarah is so very knowledgeable!!! Why would they say these things about her??? Very curious.

View attachment 9978

I do not believe that at all. This woman knows all aspects about what we need in America right now. Faith, Honesty, and patriotism. These aspects of American life have left us and now we can see the consequences. Sarah Palin can lead this country to the glory years once again. All we need is a REAL AMERICAN running the show.

There is something that's bothering me though. People from the McCain campaign talked about Sarah being very uninformed.

View attachment 9978

I do not believe that at all. This woman knows all aspects about what we need in America right now. Faith, Honesty, and patriotism. These aspects of American life have left us and now we can see the consequences. Sarah Palin can lead this country to the glory years once again. All we need is a REAL AMERICAN running the show.

Dang right StarSpangledPat!

This amazing country has taken a turn for the worse since we let the weaker-thans take a hold of her. I used to be somewhat hesitant of the thought of a female President, but Palin has my full support. Let's hope she comes out FULL ALASKA to bring America back to where she belongs; in the hearts and homes of all patriots.

:eusa_pray::eusa_pray:

Palins prospects for running for President veered into a ditch over the weekend

It is unlikely she could get elected dog catcher

Palins prospects for running for President veered into a ditch over the weekend

It is unlikely she could get elected dog catcher

Dog catcher?

No thanks!

Did you see her clubbing the shit out of those halibuts?

God only knows what that sadistic psycho bitch would do to some poor stray dog.

Palins presidential aspirations have jumped the shark

2830681370_2a265f2b5c_m.jpg

Hey... she knows a helluva lot more than Obama, who quite frankly, doesn't seem all that bright. Obama is a guy to whom reality is a quaint notion.. he lives in a world of theoreticals, hypotheticals and assorted writings of Marx and Engels and other failed pie in the sky ideas. A true dunderhead.

That outdated, old and tired rhetoric is what got this clown elected in the first place.

So she goes out there and spews out a lot of feel-good generalizations and you people lap it up like there's no tommorrow.

Just what the hell can any elected official do to to engender these values?

Maybe give tax credits for flying the flag or going to church?

She is all but over. Her stupid show got canceled, her book sales have tanked, and this tragedy has made her look even more foolish.

Conservatives would do well to admit they put their money on the wrong horse and move on.

I liked Sarah Palin before she started trying to ride on the Tea Party wagon. I think the movement had more credibility as individual grassroots citizens based on Constitutional values, before this became fuel for onesided Republican politicking against Democrats.

I still think we need a mixed ticket. I would prefer a Conservative or Moderate Republican for President who can work with a Moderate Progressive Democrat as Vice President.

How can you claim to represent all citizens and public interests equally if parties "take turns" controlling executive or legislative branches, and then waste resources fighting instead of cooperating on Constitutional solutions everyone can freely consent to.

I have been pondering this.

Sarah Palin is extremely knowledgeable.

YouTube - Palin SRLC - Part 1

YouTube - Sarah Palin Speech at the Southern GOP Conference

I don't think anyone who heard her speak at the SRLC can deny that. And she did it without a teleprompter.

We know that the radical left wingers shot all their ammo at her, attacking her children, attacking her as a mom, trying to portray her as stupid, yadda, yadda, yadda. They did this because they consider her a grave threat. The question we should ask ourselves is why do they consider her such a threat?

We also know that Obama is dumber than a rock.

He is the twit that has been embracing america's enemies, and alienating america's friends.

He is the twit that wants to raise all sorts of taxes in a bad economy.

He is the twit that wants to micromanage the private sector and thinks this won't lead lead to economic collapse.

So here is my question. Do you think that she is now immune fromthe viciousness of the liberal attacks in 3 years? Has she developed the antibodies? or do you think that they successfully destroyed her by being the evil vermin tha liberals are?

I do feel that she can do a great job. She did great for Alaska. She had 80% approval, took on corruption in her own party, cut spending even when there was a surplus in the Alaskan budget, lowered taxes, gave tax rebates to Alaskans., etc.

All her good points (and the Tea Party's) are lost if this becomes partisan competition. If there was a mixed ticket with goals of mutual cooperation and correction, people might listen instead of shutting each other out to discredit one group and credit another instead.

We think a lot alike. I also favor cooperation between the parties. That is what this country was FOUNDED on.
However, the discipline of mediation AND COMPROMISE is a lost one with right wing and left wing KOOKS.

Forum List

Back