Sarah Palin run for Prez

The victim here is Giffords and the other casualties, not Sarah in any way shape form or fashion.

Oh really, Palin DIDN'T ASK to get drugged into this bY a bunch of idiots with a AGENDA.
but here she is.

Tell it to SarahPac.....they are the ones who set her up for all this.

However.....it looks like Palin supported everything that was posted under her name

The victim here is Giffords and the other casualties, not Sarah in any way shape form or fashion.

Oh really, Palin DIDN'T ASK to get drugged into this bY a bunch of idiots with a AGENDA.
but here she is.

Tell it to SarahPac.....they are the ones who set her up for all this.

However.....it looks like Palin supported everything that was posted under her name

ok goosestepping parrot, whatever you say.

My party is Republican, Stephanie, and from the get go on this Board I have been quite clear I don't want Palin winning its nomination next year. My desire is not that of a lapdog but one of desire for a GOP candidate who can run and win.

In light of the recent tragedy in Az wouldn't it be prudent to lay off Sarah Palin for a while instead of trolling for hate-speech?

Fuck No!

Sarah needs to be knocked down so hard politically that all she will want to do is make her $$$ as a makefunof personality, not a politician.

Actually I think the only thing that needs to be knocked down is the lefts UNHEALTHY FIXATION with republican women.

Sarah needs to be knocked down so hard politically that all she will want to do is make her $$$ as a makefunof personality, not a politician.

Actually I think the only thing that needs to be knocked down is the lefts UNHEALTHY FIXATION with republican women.

Your thinker don't work no good, gramps. When compared to GOP fixation to Mrs. Clinton, your statement is simply . . . stupid. You must be a very unhealthy, fixated far right thinker.

She is not running.
Quitters never win and winners never quit.
Book it. I have nothing against the woman.
I give her credit for knowing she doesn't stand a chance and will not enter the race as a result of that.

I have been pondering this.

Sarah Palin is extremely knowledgeable.

YouTube - Palin SRLC - Part 1

YouTube - Sarah Palin Speech at the Southern GOP Conference

I don't think anyone who heard her speak at the SRLC can deny that. And she did it without a teleprompter.

We know that the radical left wingers shot all their ammo at her, attacking her children, attacking her as a mom, trying to portray her as stupid, yadda, yadda, yadda. They did this because they consider her a grave threat. The question we should ask ourselves is why do they consider her such a threat?

We also know that Obama is dumber than a rock.

He is the twit that has been embracing america's enemies, and alienating america's friends.

He is the twit that wants to raise all sorts of taxes in a bad economy.

He is the twit that wants to micromanage the private sector and thinks this won't lead lead to economic collapse.

So here is my question. Do you think that she is now immune fromthe viciousness of the liberal attacks in 3 years? Has she developed the antibodies? or do you think that they successfully destroyed her by being the evil vermin tha liberals are?

I do feel that she can do a great job. She did great for Alaska. She had 80% approval, took on corruption in her own party, cut spending even when there was a surplus in the Alaskan budget, lowered taxes, gave tax rebates to Alaskans., etc.

Obama recently polled as more popular than former Gov Sarah Palin in ALASKA, of all places.

I ask you, who knows her better than the people of her own state?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back