Sarah Palin - compilation thread

She seems like a nice person, outdoorsy mom, and conservative, but a person with almost no experience a heartbeat away from the presidency? Experience does not matter all of a sudden?

She seems like a nice person, outdoorsy mom, and conservative, but a person with almost no experience a heartbeat away from the presidency? Experience does not matter all of a sudden?

Her experience is just as valid as Obama's. She's run an entire state for three years. He's run nothing.

Her experience is just as valid as Obama's. She's run an entire state for three years. He's run nothing.

the harvard law review?

can we get off this stupid experience debate and focus on the issues?

Daily Kos: Palin disses the Office of V.P. [video]

I love it--she is a real person and no pushover.

Thanks Daily KOS:

We want to make sure that that V.P .slot would be a fruitful type of position, especially for Alaskans and for the things that we’re trying to accomplish up here for the rest of the U.S., before I can even start addressing that question."
She needs to read the Constitution. The Vice President is a national position. Telegraphing her intention to use the position to advance the interests of one state is a huge gift, not to the GOP, but to the Dems.

the harvard law review?

can we get off this stupid experience debate and focus on the issues?

Obama built his organization from the ground up, grass roots. He did this all by himself. He got to where he is and that is amazing in and of itself.

2. He beat the Clintons. No Republican can make that claim.

Have you ever been to Alaska? It is small and backward, cost of living high, nothing there but quite beautiful. Consider too that Bush, a consensus failure was governor of Texas, sure didn't show much!

She has experience dealing with Cananda and God knows who else, she has experience with successful budgeting, she has experience running a notoriously difficult state, and she has experience in implementing ways to deal with environmental issues.

What again does Obama have experience with? Oh yeah, he believes in change. What has he done again? Oh yeah, nothing.

Though his wife was quite successful in leaching a huge chunk of money earmarked for destitute hospital patients, with her great contribution being the implementation of a way to send them to different hospitals other than her own, then taking a long, paid vacation to support her husband's bid for the presidency.

Hmmm....

Last edited:
Actually, YES A State IS like running a Country. But then if you had not skipped out on your classes on Government you might not have made such a stupid comment.

Oooo, she ran Alaska, wow!

If we have problems with the caraboo, she'll know just what to do.

Thank you, John McCain!

Actually, YES A State IS like running a Country. But then if you had not skipped out on your classes on Government you might not have made such a stupid comment.

In Texas, the legislature meets only twice a year. So if you look at Bush, you might think running a state is the same thing as running the free world, because he was lazy about both. But it is not the same. Not by a long shot.

If there are CEO's, Presidents, VP's, Executives, Officers, High up managers, mid level managers, and bottom level managers in a corporation,

this chick is a mid level manager at best. Get real. :eusa_liar:

oh, it is exactly like running a country? dealing with foreign diplomats, managing state laws to coincide with both the state constitution as well as the federal one? funny, that seems a little different. and if you actually read, you would see:

Jsanders: "He's run nothing."

obama HAS run something. i wasnt saying that the law review is the same as a country. but once again you twist what someone says.

Bobo said:
"this chick is a mid level manager at best. Get real."

He obviously just hates her because she's a woman, and he's bigoted against women. Can't have a woman in a place of power.....

Fine, I'll say, "He's run nothing of significance."

I was student body president of 350 students. I guess that makes me more qualified than Obama. :)

Palin knows how to skin a deer.

That might help as president.

Fine, I'll say, "He's run nothing of significance."

I was student body president of 350 students. I guess that makes me more qualified than Obama. :)

im sure the folks at harvard would love to know that their law review holds the same amount of authority as a student body :eek:

but at least you admitted the mistake :)

Forum List

Back