Sarah Palin - compilation thread

Bobo said:
"this chick is a mid level manager at best. Get real."

He obviously just hates her because she's a woman, and he's bigoted against women. Can't have a woman in a place of power.....

I love it!!! Now you racists can feel what it is like to be discriminated against. Instead of skin tone, it's now about whether or not a penis hangs between your legs.

Stop doing it and so will we. We've been ready to get beyond these dirty politics for 30 years now.

Oh, and now I can flip your argument on you. I'm voting against hillary to undo any woman that is voting for this chick ONLY because she is a woman.

A GOP bitch at work ran up to me about this pick and I said, "tell me one thing about this woman", and she couldn't tell me dick.

So you don't like black people voting for Obama because he is black, right? Yet how many of you women will vote for her because she menstrates? Exactly!!!! Hypocrites.

you said he has run nothing. you were wrong.

Running a paper is not quite as complicated as running a local McDonald's. And it's not a democracy, period. No laws involved, other than those of libel.

Palin knows how to skin a deer.

That might help as president.

Ah. So you're bigoted against her because of her geography.

I guess this is where I could start spouting hateful, bigoted comments about inner city residents and those who come from Chicago. But I wouldn't do that, because I'm not a bigot. You obviously are.

Running a paper is not quite as complicated as running a local McDonald's. And it's not a democracy, period. No laws involved, other than those of libel.

um, its an elected position. so theres a bit of democracy, at least. and he lead it. i posted it to show he has lead something, which i already said. is this hard to understand?

um, its an elected position. so theres a bit of democracy, at least. and he lead it. i posted it to show he has lead something, which i already said. is this hard to understand?

Busara, all it is is a small paper. It's the publisher, an editor or two and some reporters.

It's honestly not that big a deal. I mean, it looks good on a resume if you decide to become a lawyer or an editor or something, but it in no way qualifies anyone for anything of any import.

Is running a school newspaper harder than being a mayor?

I'd say her performance as a mayor was pretty outstanding....she completely revamped the budget and took a pay cut. That says something about her.

Sean Hannity was BEGGING that John McCain make her his VP on air some time ago (a couple-three months ago).

We're gonna win now, this is just so exciting. I love to win. Over and over and over again!

Busara, all it is is a small paper. It's the publisher, an editor or two and some reporters.

It's honestly not that big a deal. I mean, it looks good on a resume if you decide to become a lawyer or an editor or something, but it in no way qualifies anyone for anything of any import.

let me make this even clearer.

JSanders: He has run nothing.

Busara: he has run the harvard law review.

are you saying he didnt run the harvard law review?

I'd say her performance as a mayor was pretty outstanding....she completely revamped the budget and took a pay cut. That says something about her.

Sean Hannity was BEGGING that John McCain make her his VP on air some time ago (a couple-three months ago).

We're gonna win now, this is just so exciting. I love to win. Over and over and over again!

Looks like McCain's been Hannitized. :beer:

How well I remember when your Daddy was called an idiot, despite his acceptance into Harvard and his career as a jet pilot.

THEN it didn't take any brains to crap around the Harvard campus....

McCain wants the Hillar voters by chooseing Palin.....

The only problem is that she is on the opposite end of all the issues!!!

Hillary voters will see this as soon as they see her stance on issues.

Pro Life and Pro Guns......geesh........and we might be replacing three supreme court justices in the next presidency term......this is huge!!!

I admit I am mesmorized by her beauty and the way she speaks.......but she is a conservative republican!! AND she wants to drill in Alaska!

I love hillary and now I will really vote for Obama.....but it will be fun looking at Palin for a couple months lmao

She seems like a nice person, outdoorsy mom, and conservative, but a person with almost no experience a heartbeat away from the presidency? Experience does not matter all of a sudden?

the idea of her with little experience being the vp of an aged man is a bit scarey, but I never figured cheney would make it for 8 years? Did you?

omg the gop is really the vampire party....sorry couldnt resist

Pro Life and Pro Guns......geesh........and we might be replacing three supreme court justices in the next presidency term......this is huge!!!

I admit I am mesmorized by her beauty and the way she speaks.......but she is a conservative republican!! AND she wants to drill in Alaska!

I love hillary and now I will really vote for Obama.....but it will be fun looking at Palin for a couple months lmao

Wow. Dream that up by yourself, did you?

Perhaps he chose her because she IS a conservative Republican and just wants to get the disillusioned conservative votes to turn out? Face it, when conservatives turn out, the Dems lose.

Being pro Second Amendment is the correct stance, as well as drilling for oil in our own damned country instead of being held hostage by Arab nations for it.

As women see a chance for a female vs. female..race in 2012....would you vote for a woman due to her sex over her views on issues?

As a woman, I would like to see a woman in the vp or presidential slot but not a figure head. I would like to see a well qualified woman.

Men, will you vote against a candidate due to her sex? and why?

This will and is being seen by many Hillary supporters as a token selection. She is against McCain's stand on experience.

She was picked because she is a female and thats the only reason IMO> I was insulrted that he would think that a woman would vote for him because he selected a woman.

Forum List

Back