Sarah Palin And A Steak!

only to a totally sick and disturbed mind

oh, carry on
am I the only one who read sarcasm in that post?

"Sick and disturbed mind"? Are you serious? Political art is usually much more vicious when directed at an opponent.

Take a look.....

NRA+Firearms+Salesman+of+the+Year.jpg

obama.jpg

images

obama-communist-xtra-large-copy.jpg

When did you become so ultra-sensitive to the slings and arrows tossed at politicans? We all know I could find images much more vicious than these. So what is it about free speech you suddenly find so repugnant?

oh, carry on

"Sick and disturbed mind"? Are you serious? Political art is usually much more vicious when directed at an opponent.

Take a look.....

obama.jpg

images

When did you become so ultra-sensitive to the slings and arrows tossed at politicans? We all know I could find images much more vicious than these. So what is it about free speech you suddenly find so repugnant?
You're an idiot and you really need to work on that 'read comprehension' thing.

its not an ad
its a stupid animation with no original thought or comedy

Okay, so you did not laugh -- or get pissed off. I am sorry to hear it, but I cannot please everyone, DiveCon.

May we see a political art piece you do like, to compare?
good political art needs to be either totally factual, or at least have a ring of truth
this was just mean spirited and motivated by hate

WTF? Where did you get the idea that political art is "totally factual or at least has a ring of truth"? It's meant to be energizing and persuasive propaganda....but truthful? Hardly. Exaggeration and negativity are the most noticable qualities, for pity's sake.

You sure you are DiveCon? Not a hacker or sock puppet or something? I am just bumfuddled that you are taking such an idiotic POV here.

p544.jpg

Are you paying attention, Mad?

Yes I am, JB, but I have been away all day and just got back. Your images are far more offensive (if you were a viewer who supported their subjects) than my video IMO, but they are superior political art. It is supposed to be *shocking* and the images you've been posting certainly are that.

Apparently so is my video, though in a break from my own tradition, there are no bad words in it. The others I have made drop the F-bomb in nearly every sentence, LOL.

It is refreshing that at least some folks "get" the free speech thingie.

Jeeze, I am complimenting JB and tagging DiveCon? This should be a Friday the 13th here at USMB!

*Laughs*

Your video wasn't shocking. It wasn't funny. It wasn't even irritating.

It's just juvenile and lame.

The only thing making this thread worth reading is people taking my facetious comment about 'comparing a woman to a piece of meat' and running with it as though you made a broad generalization of women instead of comparing simply 9and lamely) insulting (or trying to) a particular woman.

Good laughs.

Your video wasn't shocking. It wasn't funny. It wasn't even irritating.

It's just juvenile and lame.

The only thing making this thread worth reading is people taking my facetious comment about 'comparing a woman to a piece of meat' and running with it as though you made a broad generalization of women instead of comparing simply 9and lamely) insulting (or trying to) a particular woman.

Good laughs.

I don't care if someone reacts to "Sarah Palin And A Steak" with anger or even boredom. I mean, I would have loved it if everyone had found it hilarious but I knew that wouldn't happen. I'm just amazed at people on this thread who're suddenly confused about the "propriety" of having dared to make it at all. We dun run politics in the US like a Ladies Quilting Bee, and I dun think we ought to.

If you wanna see some VERY disturbing political art, google "Communist Chinese Propaganda Images" or "Nazi Germany Anti-Jewish Art". I bet the first caveman to draw on a cave wall drew a cartoon, mocking his boss, but this stuff is WAY beyond the pale.

oh, carry on

Take a look.....

obama.jpg

images

all of those have a ring of truth in them
not one is mean spirited

DiveCon wrote:

not one is mean spirited

O for the love of God, DiveCon, WTF? You CANNOT be serious! Political art is supposed to be mean spirited.

WTF is wrong with you today? You just arguing for argument's sake?

gay1.jpg

DiveCon wrote:

not one is mean spirited

O for the love of God, DiveCon, WTF? You CANNOT be serious! Political art is supposed to be mean spirited.

WTF is wrong with you today? You just arguing for argument's sake?

gay1.jpg
WRONG

most political art would either make you roll your eyes or chuckle

DiveCon wrote:

WRONG

Let's see some, please?

I cannot get why you are taking this POV; didn't you defend the beshitted Westboro Baptist Church's rights to free speech?

images

DiveCon wrote:

WRONG

Let's see some, please?

I cannot get why you are taking this POV; didn't you defend the beshitted Westboro Baptist Church's rights to free speech?

images

See, this is exactly why I defend free speech. It gives sexists like you the opportunity to reveal themselves for what they really are.

As you babble on so much here, we have had the opportunity to see how truly ugly and moronic you are, too.

Forum List

Back