Sarah Palin And A Steak!

Whatever "art" Maddie produced, I'd still just call her an idiot.

Political art is intentionally provocative. Not all of it is palatable to me either, but so what? I'm bumfuddled at your insistance that women cannot make images of female politicans unless they are flattering -- or else they are crappy feminists.

Except that's not what Si said.

Among Maddies many 'issues' is her total lack of comprehension.
The voices tell her something else and she responds to that rather than what someone actually says.

The voices tell her something else and she responds to that rather than what someone actually says.

Nice for her to have company, though. It's one of the benefits of schizophrenia.... you're never alone.

Last edited:

Nice for her to have company, though. It's one of the benefits of schizophrenia.... you're never alone.
Good point. Some of them must be fun as she demonstrates some hysterical mood swings where one might think she all of a sudden found euphoria.

Honestly, if I ran into someone who argues with themselves publicly then went into some sort of hysterical euphoria, I would give them a very wide radius while thinking 'that's one crazy motherfucker right there'.

Good point. Some of them must be fun as she demonstrates some hysterical mood swings where one might think she all of a sudden found euphoria.

Honestly, if I ran into someone who argues with themselves publicly then went into some sort of hysterical euphoria, I would give them a very wide radius while thinking 'that's one crazy motherfucker right there'.

:lol:

Political art is intentionally provocative. Not all of it is palatable to me either, but so what? I'm bumfuddled at your insistance that women cannot make images of female politicans unless they are flattering -- or else they are crappy feminists.

Meh, if I misunderstood Si, I am sure she'll try and flame me for it.

It is perfectly fine with me if you found the video annoying or boring, Zoom-boing. It's meant to annoy some people, and I can't hope to entertain everyone. No group of people shares exactly the same sense of humor.

I have to say, this thread has turned into a high quality convo on the proper use of political art. I really did not expect that but I think it's a fascinating subject. I have been collecting this stuff for many years; I wish I had had the foresight to keep all my buttons, but alas, live and learn.

Let's see a video or image you think is a good piece of political art, if you would be willing to share?

Last edited:
It's an 'ad' to remind folks to vote . . . and bashes someone who isn't running for anything. :lame2:
its not an ad
its a stupid animation with no original thought or comedy

Okay, so you did not laugh -- or get pissed off. I am sorry to hear it, but I cannot please everyone, DiveCon.

May we see a political art piece you do like, to compare?

It's an 'ad' to remind folks to vote . . . and bashes someone who isn't running for anything. :lame2:
its not an ad
its a stupid animation with no original thought or comedy

Okay, so you did not laugh -- or get pissed off. I am sorry to hear it, but I cannot please everyone, DiveCon.

May we see a political art piece you do like, to compare?
good political art needs to be either totally factual, or at least have a ring of truth
this was just mean spirited and motivated by hate

Forum List

Back