Sarah Palin And A Steak!

Last edited:
It's an 'ad' to remind folks to vote . . . and bashes someone who isn't running for anything. :lame2:

Hmm..she's been endorsing candidates, nationwide, this election cycle. So of course it's valid.
It would have some value if it actually addressed something pertaining to Palin's politics. It just compared a woman to a piece of meat.

The only message there is that the author doesn't like the woman.

Lame. Not clever. Not effective in the least. And certainly intellectually deficient.

It's an 'ad' to remind folks to vote . . . and bashes someone who isn't running for anything. :lame2:

Hmm..she's been endorsing candidates, nationwide, this election cycle. So of course it's valid.

If the intention was to draw a line between Palin and whomever she endorsed, it was done poorly. Comparing her to a piece of meat? wtf?

"and the other is a steak" . . . . was slightly humorous the first time. After that? Lame.

If the intention was to draw a line between Palin and whomever she endorsed, it was done poorly. Comparing her to a piece of meat? wtf?

"and the other is a steak" . . . . was slightly humorous the first time. After that? Lame.

It's just Maddie's personal attempt at what she called 'politics'. Some other people may see it as 'humor'. Others will see it as a shame that any woman would compare another woman to a piece of meat.

I just dismiss it as fucking moronic shit from a fucking moron.

It's just Maddie's personal attempt at what she called 'politics'. Some other people may see it as 'humor'. Others will see it as a shame that any woman would compare another woman to a piece of meat.

I just dismiss it as fucking moronic shit from a fucking moron.
:thup:

(I'll needed to quote you. ;))

Have you watched the video yet Si, or are you still talking out of your ass? BTW, you think you can do better, let's see. It's free, easy to use and easy to upload.....even you should be able to do one.

Show us all how far superior your wit is to mine.

Or just continue to bitch at people who make an effort, as has been you style thus far.

Have you watched the video yet Si, or are you still talking out of your ass? ....
Have you read your thread yet, as the answer is there. So, you are talking out your ass.

Why are you worrying about me and what I do or don't do?

Idiot.
.... BTW, you think you can do better, let's see. ....
And now you fancy being able to read my mind.

You really are insane.
.... It's free, easy to use and easy to upload.....even you should be able to do one.

Show us all how far superior your wit is to mine.
What part of my saying that pedestrian things don't interest me at all has you so very confused?

.... Or just continue to bitch at people who make an effort, as has been you style thus far.
I know that this is a major accomplishment for you, this pedestrian piece. Really, I get that. And I'm sure it DID take a lot of effort on your part to compare a woman to a piece of meat. If you want an A for effort, go visit your local grammar school and enroll. I don't give them out.

Last edited:
yep, comparing them to a piece of meat.

that is REALLY what the lefties think of ALL WOMEN.

they just MOUTH off about HOW THEY ARE FOR THEM and all that good mushy shit they spout bout right to CHOOSE, right to VOTE, blaaa blaa blaaa

WHAT a friggen joke. Women wake up, will ya.

I am a chick, you stupid hag. I have no duty to treat Sarah Palin with kid gloves merely because we both have ovaries. See how ugly you are towards me? Did you feel that was not appropriate because we're "both women"?

That's how this "politics" thingie works.
Saying that a woman can not say anything negative about Sarah Palin. Because she is a fellow woman.

Is no different than;

Blacks who jump on other blacks for saying anything bad about Obama. Just because he is black.

yep, comparing them to a piece of meat.

that is REALLY what the lefties think of ALL WOMEN.

they just MOUTH off about HOW THEY ARE FOR THEM and all that good mushy shit they spout bout right to CHOOSE, right to VOTE, blaaa blaa blaaa

WHAT a friggen joke. Women wake up, will ya.

I am a chick, you stupid hag. I have no duty to treat Sarah Palin with kid gloves merely because we both have ovaries. See how ugly you are towards me? Did you feel that was not appropriate because we're "both women"?

Saying that a woman can not say anything negative about Sarah Palin. Because she is a fellow woman.

Not quite.

There is plenty bad to say about Palin. Unfortunately, that requires a smidgen of thought.

It requires little to no thought to bash Palin for being a woman. And, it's sexist to compare a woman to a piece of meat.

Not quite.

There is plenty bad to say about Palin. Unfortunately, that requires a smidgen of thought.

It requires little to no thought to bash Palin for being a woman. And, it's sexist to compare a woman to a piece of meat.

You really just do not grasp the concept of "politcal art" do you?

20081021PalinHate.jpg

ADAMS-BP.jpg

dont-let-that-shadow-touch-them-war-poster-lawrence-smith-1942-1210_14.jpg

Not quite.

You really just do not grasp the concept of "politcal art" do you?

You fancy yourself an artist, eh?

Wow.

You cannot grasp the fact that you are a sexist.

Idiot.

Political art is intentionally provocative. Not all of it is palatable to me either, but so what? I'm bumfuddled at your insistance that women cannot make images of female politicans unless they are flattering -- or else they are crappy feminists.

Where are you getting these bizarre-o ideas? JB?

You have some odd thoughts a la women's rights -- they do include freedom of speech, yanno.

If I had made this image, would you now be calling me a racist?

obama+hate+14.gif

Political art is intentionally provocative. Not all of it is palatable to me either, but so what? I'm bumfuddled at your insistance that women cannot make images of female politicans unless they are flattering -- or else they are crappy feminists.

Except that's not what Si said.

Forum List

Back