Sarah Palin And A Steak!

Hahahahaha...the nelly negativity crew has posted! Thankies!

How fun that you three now travel as a group....mebbe between you, you can figure out one high quality insult!

*Laughs*

:clap2:

Hahahahaha...the nelly negativity crew has posted! Thankies!

How fun that you three now travel as a group....mebbe between you, you can figure out one high quality insult!

*Laughs*

You view women as pieces of meat. You've done the best insult of anyone to yourself.

You claim to be a feminist, yet you are such a sellout to feminism. Nobody buys your passion for feminism at this point.

What a hack you are. Really, I view you as such a marginal person, at best, based on the shit you post here.

Well, that was a smidge better, but nah, still not feeling it, Si. BTW, how many more posts do you plan to make to this thread merely to tell me the video annoyed you?

Guess what genius...it was intended to be annoying to some people. It is a political ad and takes a slogan and runs with it. You think I owe every woman on Planet Earth some "courtesy" because of their gender and I think the women of the Tea Party get no respect from me just for having ovaries. I do believe I win this argument, but hey, mebbe you could check with JB to see if I am a "good enough feminist", LOL.

Nice try, but I think mebbe you are no gautama; your flames have no heat.

Last edited:
Well, that was a smidge better, but nah, still not feeling it, Si. BTW, how many nore posts do you plan to make to this thread merely to tell me the video annoyed you?
It didn't annoy me at all. It's pedestrian, at best. Nothing clever about it.

.... Guess what genius...it was intended to be annoying to some people. ....
Like children are annoying to adults so they are put at a kiddie table. It's hysterical that you actually think this is some sort of accomplishment. Hysterical in a pathetic way.

Pedestrian accomplishment.

.... It is a political ad and takes a slogan and runs with it. ....
It's an ad? Your delusions are amazing. Who bought this 'ad' of yours?

Man, I love how impressed you are with something so moronic that you've made.

.... You think I owe every woman on Planet Earth some "courtesy" because of their gender and I think the women of the Tea Party get no respect from me just for having ovaries. ....
I said nothing about courtesy, yet you quoted me. What a dishonest hag you are. I said you are a sellout to feminism.

And, when all one has to attack another woman is attacking the fact that they are a woman, that is quite indicative of their intellectual capacity.

.... I do believe I win this argument, ...
I've no doubt you do as you wouldn't know an honest argument from your butthole.
... but hey, mebbe you could check with JB to see if I am a "good enough feminist", LOL.
I don't need to check with anyone about a self-labeled feminist selling out feminism and what sort of feminist they are.

You are a sellout. Own it. It fits you well along with you pathological dishonesty.

.... Nice try, but I think mebbe you are no gautama; your flames have no heat.
Personally, I find flaming boring. I prefer something that actually has some intellectual challenge associated with it. You, with your habitual dishonesty, have never experienced the pleasure of good debate or even discussion. And, for those in the know, the best outcome of a debate/discussion is not a one-sided win, it is the win/win situation. But, you are ignorant in so many things, this is just another.

Last edited:
Clearly, Madeline is a woman hater.

Onto the video: Clever it is not. Not even close. It's boring. I didn't laugh once. Perhaps a kindergartner might find it clever, but one would have more luck finding a toddler who found it clever and funny. That's the level of it. Nothing clever, at all. Pedestrian, at best. But, as a grown woman wrote it, it is sexist. Period. Something a jealous hag might write.

I congratulate you if you managed to watch the whole thing. You achieved more than I.

The funniest thing about it was that Maddie thought it was 'politics'. That made me laugh - but only at the stupidity of some posters, not at the subject matter. Thankfully, we have Mods who know what 'politics' means.

Last edited:
Clearly, Madeline is a woman hater.

Onto the video: Clever it is not. Not even close. It's boring. I didn't laugh once. Perhaps a kindergartner might find it clever, but one would have more luck finding a toddler who found it clever and funny. That's the level of it. Nothing clever, at all. Pedestrian, at best. But, as a grown woman wrote it, it is sexist. Period. Something a jealous hag might write.

I congratulate you if you managed to watch the whole thing. You achieved more than I.

The funniest thing about it was that Maddie thought it was 'politics'. That made me laugh - but only at the stupidity of some posters, not at the subject matter. Thankfully, we have Mods who know what 'politics' means.
I still didn't make it through. I tried, though. I find inanity brutally boring.

I suppose the 'message' of this 'political :)lol:) ad' is that Madeline doesn't like someone. I'm sure the presses will just have to be stopped for that announcement. It's cringeworthy what an attention whore she is, and then her thinking this is something special?

Yeah, it is special...short bus special.

Last edited:
Si and CG, you two are sad, unaccomplished would-be flamers, but hey, thankies for bumping this thread!

What part of "I don't care for flaming" confuses you so?

I'm not flaming; I'm telling you my view your accomplishment.

If I fail at flaming, I am thrilled.

Si and CG, you two are sad, unaccomplished would-be flamers, but hey, thankies for bumping this thread!

Why do I need the view of my accomplishment held by someone who has not viewed my accomplishment, Si? You wanna opine on the video, watch it first.

So, you lied about ignoring me, huh? Did Nanny USMB not provide you with a 'ignore this bitch' button? Poor baby. Seriously, honey, in future, don't make promises you don't keep. It makes you look even more stupid. And, really..... I did not think that was possible.

I like your flaming - particularly those when the recipient doesn't even know they're being flamed. They are a joy to watch. Seriously. They make me laugh.

So, you lied about ignoring me, huh? Did Nanny USMB not provide you with a 'ignore this bitch' button? Poor baby. Seriously, honey, in future, don't make promises you don't keep. It makes you look even more stupid. And, really..... I did not think that was possible.
LMFAO!

Madeline is ignoring you.

ROTFLMFAO!

Oh, God...she is a fucking trip.

Why do I need the view of my accomplishment held by someone who has not viewed my accomplishment, Si? You wanna opine on the video, watch it first.
:wtf:

I need a translator. I don't speak Stupid.

:wtf:

I need a translator. I don't speak Stupid.

Stupid translator

Does this help?
My original thought was 'how cool is that'. But, it didn't work when I put Madeline's post in there.

It is possible that Madeline is speaking Insane, though. I hadn't thought of that.

Forum List

Back