Sandy Hook A Hoax?...

299062_556337421060542_408316315_n-630x616.jpeg

I have no dog in this hunt, but I would tell the media to go fuck themselves with a machete if they came looking for a story from me after my child was murdered.

I did wonder why so many of the families were willing to give an interview. Who the fuck wants to talk about that on TV of all places?

The whole thing is so bizarre. I'm reading up on 'Crisis Actors.' Fascinating stuff.
It's one thing if your child died from a disease or something, and there's information you can share with the world in an interview about how to prevent it from happening to someone else...but after your child was just gunned down at school along with 20 of their classmates? What is there really to talk about?

I'd be devastated for months probably before I was even able to talk about it amongst loved ones for fucks sake.

The interviews just seem so creepy. All very scripted and sanitized.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-v6jZcZlT-k]Must Go Viral!!! Sandy Hook Actors Exposed As a Fraud 3 - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S5rWBkd4JPk]Theater shooter actors linked to Sandy hook actors- Exposed As a Fruad - YouTube[/ame]

I'll say it again, it truly does boggle the mind that the Paullette's out there just can't understand why that lil' lunatic NEVER had a chance.

What the fuck does that have to do with the price of tea in China? :rolleyes:

I'll say it again, it truly does boggle the mind that the Paullette's out there just can't understand why that lil' lunatic NEVER had a chance.

Check out some of the photos and videos i've posted.
Why bother?....The only conspiracy was the conspiracy conceived by the crazy fuck who murdered 20 children and 6 adults....PERIOD!

This thread will definitely qualify as one of the most asinine of the year, come December 31st.

Check out some of the photos and videos i've posted.
Why bother?....The only conspiracy was the conspiracy conceived by the crazy fuck who murdered 20 children and 6 adults....PERIOD!

This thread will definitely qualify as one of the most asinine of the year, come December 31st.

Don't believe everything you're told, or what you see on TV. You can easily be fooled. And that's all i have to say. Take care.

And there are people out there who just can't understand, for the life of them, why Ron (My Favorite Martian) Paul never had a chance in hell.

As loony as Paul is, it is his supporters who are, and were, his own worst enemy....The majority of them being barely hanging in there college KIDS who spend the majority of their time playing on the internet when not jacking off.

Grow the fuck up, idiot!

Watch the interview footage more carefully. I'm sorry, but most of it does sound like scripted stories and propaganda. And your child gets brutally murdered, but you immediately show up on TV Networks for interviews? No, something just doesn't seem right with this one. That's how i feel anyway.
Are you a parent, do you have kids?.....Have you ever lost a child?

I am, and we lost our son a year and almost two months ago.....Let me tell you something, unless you've gone through the loss of a child, you can't possibly understand what parents go through....You can't possibly understand the myriad of emotions parents go through.....You can't possibly understand what it's like to just basically function after suffering such a loss.

Do yourself, and everybody else a favor, AND JUST LEAVE IT THE FUCK ALONE!:mad:

WJ, I am so sorry for your loss.

I would have just PM'd you, but I'm too new.

Are you a parent, do you have kids?.....Have you ever lost a child?

I am, and we lost our son a year and almost two months ago.....Let me tell you something, unless you've gone through the loss of a child, you can't possibly understand what parents go through....You can't possibly understand the myriad of emotions parents go through.....You can't possibly understand what it's like to just basically function after suffering such a loss.

Do yourself, and everybody else a favor, AND JUST LEAVE IT THE FUCK ALONE!:mad:

I'm sorry you lost your son, but that's really irrelevant to the question.
No, actually, it's not.

This asshat started this ridiculous thread based on the behavior of parents who were doing an interview......An interview that took place shortly after some crazed fuck walked in and shot their child to death....This asshat is claiming that because of their behavor, it must lead to some kind of a BS conspiracy.....This asshat obviously has no clue as to what it is like to lose a child, let alone a child who was brutally murdered, and may well have laid there and suffered before succumbing. The autopsy may have held the answer to that, may have not.....This asshat obviously has no clue as to those parents mindset at the time of the interview, or what stage of grieving they may have been at, at the time......This asshat has no clue of the fact that those parents will NEVER have a sense of justice, seeing as though the coward who murdered their child took the cowardly way out by putting a bullet into his own demented mind.

Here's the sole "conspiracy".......A crazy fuckin' lunatic "conspired" to kill as many people as he possibly could.....He accomplished his loony goal, and now there are the families of twenty children and six adults who will be absolutely reeling for a long time to come.

Case closed, fucking PERIOD!:mad:

I'm sorry you lost your son, and the OP was in poor taste, but your rambling post does more to make his case than it does to dismiss it. He claims that the people who lost their sons appeared to calm and scripted. Your point that such a loss is terrible, makes his point, not disputes it.

Something seems a little off with this one. Your child is brutally murdered, and a few days later you rush to do an interview with a CNN dunce? And watch some of the interview footage with the sound down. Something just doesn't seem right. But hey, that's just my opinion.

I have no dog in this hunt, but I would tell the media to go fuck themselves with a machete if they came looking for a story from me after my child was murdered.

I did wonder why so many of the families were willing to give an interview. Who the fuck wants to talk about that on TV of all places?

This.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yNODtxeuaug]Sandy Hook Shooting False Flag- Bad Actors Used to Take Away the Second Amendment - YouTube[/ame]

I'm sorry you lost your son, but that's really irrelevant to the question.
No, actually, it's not.

This asshat started this ridiculous thread based on the behavior of parents who were doing an interview......An interview that took place shortly after some crazed fuck walked in and shot their child to death....This asshat is claiming that because of their behavor, it must lead to some kind of a BS conspiracy.....This asshat obviously has no clue as to what it is like to lose a child, let alone a child who was brutally murdered, and may well have laid there and suffered before succumbing. The autopsy may have held the answer to that, may have not.....This asshat obviously has no clue as to those parents mindset at the time of the interview, or what stage of grieving they may have been at, at the time......This asshat has no clue of the fact that those parents will NEVER have a sense of justice, seeing as though the coward who murdered their child took the cowardly way out by putting a bullet into his own demented mind.

Here's the sole "conspiracy".......A crazy fuckin' lunatic "conspired" to kill as many people as he possibly could.....He accomplished his loony goal, and now there are the families of twenty children and six adults who will be absolutely reeling for a long time to come.

Case closed, fucking PERIOD!:mad:

I'm sorry you lost your son, and the OP was in poor taste, but your rambling post does more to make his case than it does to dismiss it. He claims that the people who lost their sons appeared to calm and scripted. Your point that such a loss is terrible, makes his point, not disputes it.
So, how about in your own infinite wisdom, YOU tell us all how those parents were supposed to act....YOU tell us all the protocol parents are supposed to follow during interviews right after their child is shot to hell....YOU tell us all how YOU acted during an interview, after YOUR child was shot to hell.

This shit is so ridiculous, it's almost fucking comical.

• Thanks
Reactions: del
So, we are to believe that a whole school is in on the conspiracy, all of the teachers, the parents, and the students, plus the whole fire and police departments, and the surrounding town?

How are they going to hide the children who died but didn't die? How are they going to keep a parent or a teacher from subsequently writing a national best-seller based on how the government used them to creat a false massacre?

Can you not see how preposterous your claim is?

That's just bull shit. It has nothing what-so-ever to do with ron Paul.

Dumbass.
No it doesn't......It has everything to do with the fact that a large number of is supporters are just as loony as he.....As fully evdenced by this thread, and many others all over this board started by these idiots.

Slapdick.

Forum List

Back