If you knew the future, would you be crazy?

Wait for it. He's already told us that the police placed two agents in a hospital line, one before him and one after him.

Who knows? That might have been real.

As is his belief that the hospital swapped out his MRI image for somebody else.
So is this you predicting the future as does Alex Jones in his talk to Tucker Carlson?

I do believe you have studied Chess and worked to understand the Masters. I am not as up to date on Morphy as you have been. I admit my best days playing chess have past me due to not being able to play excellent players. I used to play some of them around 1980-1982.
You finding something in common with him is helpful.

But will it be enough?

I do believe you have studied Chess and worked to understand the Masters. I am not as up to date on Morphy as you have been. I admit my best days playing chess have past me due to not being able to play excellent players. I used to play some of them around 1980-1982.
Yeah, I don't study them at all anymore. The GM's all know the games, years and theories behind the games and now increasingly the perfect move do to Stockfish and other A.I.

These kids now are playing against level 3400 A.I and they study every move, The beauty of chess is sadly gone. Which is why I play bullet (1min or less game) now because it forces players to think quickly via tactics rather than route memory of theory.

I don't think it matter one way or the other.

You yourself are living proof that you can be crazy without seeing the future.
I am not so crazy as to treat you that way as you did to me.

Forum List

Back