Alex Jones offers $55m to Sandy Hook families to satisfy $1.5bn judgment

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

I hope that the families do not settle with the fat pig. I hope they hound him to his grave for every penny.
He is an evil man and deserves to burn in hell for what he did.

I hope that the families do not settle with the fat pig. I hope they hound him to his grave for every penny.
If he can afford to offer this much, he can afford to pay for the entire thing.

Take it from him.

If he can afford to offer this much, he can afford to pay for the entire thing.

Take it from him.
Do you have any idea how much a billion is? It is a thousand million. Which means, the judgement is fifteen hundred million.

This is like comparing fifty-five dollars to one thousand, five hundred dollars and saying. . "oh, well, if you can afford fifty-five dollars, clearly you can afford fifteen hundred dollars."

You aren't this dumb, are you?

:dunno:

Where does one get $1.5B in a settlement? P&G paid $333M for poisoning hundreds of people, most certainly leading to cancer and other issues and as many as 60 people died due to their actions. This guy is obviously not a good guy and a rabble rouser, some emotional pain was certainly caused, but just throwing out ridiculous amounts for damages is NOT justice or prudent. It also disregards your First Amendment which the worlds citizens loves.

I'm still trying to figure out how these "Victims" went around the 8th Amendment and got damages that are so exorbitant.

Seems to me the 1st, 4th, and 8th Amendment are laws that can be ignored when the fascists in charge want to silence freedom of speech. Equal application of the law doesn't exist anymore.

Do you have any idea how much a billion is? It is a thousand million. Which means, the judgement is fifteen hundred million.

This is like comparing fifty-five dollars to one thousand, five hundred dollars and saying. . "oh, well, if you can afford fifty-five dollars, clearly you can afford fifteen hundred dollars."

You aren't this dumb, are you?

:dunno:
Marc is a fucking moron. Easily top 5 dumbest posters on the forum.

I'm still trying to figure out how these "Victims" went around the 8th Amendment and got damages that are so exorbitant.

Seems to me the 1st, 4th, and 8th Amendment are laws that can be ignored when the fascists in charge want to silence freedom of speech. Equal application of the law doesn't exist anymore.
Folks can get rich suing people because most juries are sympathetic to their situations.

Where does one get $1.5B in a settlement? P&G paid $333M for poisoning hundreds of people, most certainly leading to cancer and other issues. This guy is obviously not a good guy and some emotional pain was certainly caused, but just throwing out ridiculous amounts for damages is NOT justice or prudent. It also disregards your First Amendment which the worlds citizens loves.
The entire process was rigged. Best conversation on this;

Elon Musk, Alex Jones, Andrew Tate in First live debate​

00:02 Discussion on the reinstatement of Alex Jones on the platform
02:04 Alex Jones discusses his rise in media impact and the aftermath of a controversial event.
05:57 Apologizing for comments made on internet shows.
07:53 Discussion about media manipulation and raising money for gun safety awareness
11:48 Establishment lies causing widespread disbelief, loss of faith, and confusion.
13:45 Discussion on prior restraint and consequences of speech
17:11 Journalists have a strong monetary incentive to join PR firms, leading to control and corruption of traditional media.
18:55 Pressure Faced After Reinstating Alex Jones
22:02 Elon Musk's courage has broken the back of the globalists.
23:32 The only things you truly own are your soul and integrity.
26:31 Choice to grow civilization or decline and collapse
28:11 The need for expansion and freedom of technology
31:18 Resisting globalist suppression is crucial in this pivotal period.
32:53 Encouraging procreation for a pro-human future
36:11 Discussion on individual obligations and global perspective
37:50 History of manipulation and control with good intentions.
40:53 Promoting positive view of the future and dispelling pessimism
42:30 The importance of bravery and love in resisting control by the globalists.
45:44 Elon Musk prefers to focus on building technologies rather than running for president.
47:24 Elon Musk discusses upcoming inventions and the progress of Neuralink.
50:37 Twitter's manipulation of trending list leads to news manipulation.
52:22 Discussion on possibility of X being banned from App Store
55:40 Balancing laws, revenue, and external pressure when fighting for free speech.
57:13 Discussion about organizing an intellectual debate on a platform called on X
1:00:26 The need for an intellectual fight against opposing arguments.
1:02:01 Unelected world government is not a good idea
1:05:28 Debating the Aid to Ukraine and the situation in Gaza
1:07:16 Starlink usage for peaceful purposes controlled to prevent violent means.
1: 10:53 The X platform has the most reach and accessibility.
1:12:34 Discussion on the return of Alex Jones and Andrew Tate to the platform
1:15:42 Elon Musk's philosophy of curiosity and interest in programming and physics
1:17:24 Individual actions can shape a better future.
1: 20:51 Debating about the public reaction and constant questioning of past actions
1:22:23 Elon Musk's purchase of a company changed America's trajectory.
1:25:36 Efforts to prevent censorship and control by federal government.
1:27:33 Discussion about government agencies requesting censorship on X platform
1:31:09 Media Matters called for a rally and got banned for violating social distancing order
1:32:58 Supporting freedom of speech and democracy

Sad how many folks hate free speech, it really is.

Ignorant Welsh peasant Turdy still believing that there is any truth in this theatre . Alex will not pay a penny , whatever the so called victims and their lawyers think ..
Look at Turdy language . Hysterical hyperbole and he knows nothing about the case and nothing about the last 25 years of his broadcasting which has been exceptionally accurate . Chillingly so .

It was a CIA Show Trial .
A warning to other potential Whistleblowers and those that expose False Flags .
The Trial was a procedural joke and a complete drama .

Ignorant Welsh peasant Turdy still believing that there is any truth in this theatre . Alex will not pay a penny , whatever the so called victims and their lawyers think ..
Look at Turdy language . Hysterical hyperbole and he knows nothing about the case and nothing about the last 25 years of his broadcasting which has been exceptionally accurate . Chillingly so .
Like the fat turd doesn't ask for a "one-legged discount" at the pub every night as he crawling away... :laughing0301:

In this case most certainly understandable.
While I do think there might be a case for several dozen million in punitive damages. . . .

Especially given the platform that Jones has. Given it was not his original theory, that notion had already been out there, and given that it IS a proven fact that the government has staged false flags on the American public, and has paid to propagandize us. . . the judgement was excessive.

This whole thing was, IMO, a psyop on free speech and free thought.

I don't believe he had a fair venue or impartial jury. The trial was a set-up, IMO.

Forum List

Back