Alex Jones offers $55m to Sandy Hook families to satisfy $1.5bn judgment

Huh? Do a little more resesrch. Guys were murdered trying to prevent the theft of a tv. Even the Rittenhouse situation doesnt happen without the riots. There were MANY deaths, but that is different somehow I suppose.

The murders started with Floyd in those instances.

I don't really think it's your call.
Duh.

It isn't the call of anyone on this forum.

My opinion on the matter, is as good as the next slob who has no input on the matter.

Just sayin'

From all the facts I have gathered, there is more going on here, than simple putative damages from his spreading of a false narrative which led to emotional harm and harassment of the victims because of his actions.

There are folks on this very forum who hate him because of his activities, and see this as a way to hurt him. They don't give two shits about the victims. They are disingenuous hacks for an agenda.

Real Americans, should be very leery and scared of the way the Corporatocracy has used law-fare to suppress free speech from that context. Alarm bells should have went off for every real liberal when he was simultaneously banned from every Big Tech platform, and it wasn't because of the Sandy Hook thing either.

. . . and yeah, that IS just my opinion, and in some states, they have laws which ensure the liability for punitive damages system isn't abused in such a manner.

Folks that can't see what is really going on? meh.

Duh.

My opinion on the matter, is as good as the next slob who has no input on the matter.

Just sayin'

From all the facts I have gathered, there is more going on here, than simple putative damages from his spreading of a false narrative which led to emotional harm and harassment of the victims because of his actions.

There are folks on this very forum who hate him because of his activities, and see this as a way to hurt him. They don't give two shits about the victims. They are disingenuous hacks for an agenda.

Real Americans, should be very leery and scared of the way the Corporatocracy has used law-fare to suppress free speech from that context. Alarm bells should have went off for every real liberal when he was simultaneously banned from every Big Tech platform, and it wasn't because of the Sandy Hook thing either.

. . . and yeah, that IS just my opinion, and in some states, they have laws which ensure the liability for punitive damages system isn't abused in such a manner.

Again, this is not free speech. Quit trying to equate the two.

The murders started with Floyd in those instances.
It is now known, that Floyd committed suicide by drug overdose.

The rest was a media and establishment fueled chaos to induce societal change.

Duh.

Just sayin'

Why don't you write a 500 word OP on why you love yourself?

It is now known, that Floyd committed suicide by drug overdose.

The rest was a media and establishment fueled chaos to induce societal change.
The problem with that narrative is that even if Floyd was slowly dying from a drug overdose, Chauvin quickly killed him (if you call nine minutes quick) before the drugs could. That's still murder.
No different than killing people in hospice care. Claiming they were going to die anyway.

The problem with that narrative is that even if Floyd was slowly dying from a drug overdose, Chauvin quickly killed him (if you call nine minutes quick) before the drugs could. That's still murder.
No different than killing people in hospice care. Claiming they were going to die anyway.
That isn't what the autopsy reports found. You are repeating propaganda.

The Truth about George Floyd's Death | Glenn Loury & John McWhorter | The Glenn Show​

The Fall of Minneapolis​

A jury tried the evidence, and found Chauvin guilty of murder. That conviction was upheld on appeal. So anything evidence you claim to the contrary, is not actual evidence. Just speculation.
Nope. The judge and the state manipulated the proceedings. Sorry you are so badly informed on this issue.

The judge was fair. The defense lawyers tried to do the manipulating. Use of force went too far, beyond policy. If it wasn't for that eyewitness video...
That's a thread derail. I don't want to discuss it in this thread, it's off-topic, you lose again.

You're just wrong about everything you ever post, so I have no interest in engaging in your trolling.

That's a thread derail. I don't want to discuss it in this thread, it's off-topic, you lose again.

You're just wrong about everything you ever post, so I have no interest in engaging in your trolling.
Why have you been off topic so much in this thread? What is the OP about, dickhead?

Forum List

Back