Sandy Hook A Hoax?...

No, actually, it's not.

This asshat started this ridiculous thread based on the behavior of parents who were doing an interview......An interview that took place shortly after some crazed fuck walked in and shot their child to death....This asshat is claiming that because of their behavor, it must lead to some kind of a BS conspiracy.....This asshat obviously has no clue as to what it is like to lose a child, let alone a child who was brutally murdered, and may well have laid there and suffered before succumbing. The autopsy may have held the answer to that, may have not.....This asshat obviously has no clue as to those parents mindset at the time of the interview, or what stage of grieving they may have been at, at the time......This asshat has no clue of the fact that those parents will NEVER have a sense of justice, seeing as though the coward who murdered their child took the cowardly way out by putting a bullet into his own demented mind.

Here's the sole "conspiracy".......A crazy fuckin' lunatic "conspired" to kill as many people as he possibly could.....He accomplished his loony goal, and now there are the families of twenty children and six adults who will be absolutely reeling for a long time to come.

Case closed, fucking PERIOD!:mad:

I'm sorry you lost your son, and the OP was in poor taste, but your rambling post does more to make his case than it does to dismiss it. He claims that the people who lost their sons appeared to calm and scripted. Your point that such a loss is terrible, makes his point, not disputes it.
So, how about in your own infinite wisdom, YOU tell us all how those parents were supposed to act....YOU tell us all the protocol parents are supposed to follow during interviews right after their child is shot to hell....YOU tell us all how YOU acted during an interview, after YOUR child was shot to hell.

This shit is so ridiculous, it's almost fucking comical.

I'm no longer bothering telling you anything you asshat troll.

I'm sorry you lost your son, and the OP was in poor taste, but your rambling post does more to make his case than it does to dismiss it. He claims that the people who lost their sons appeared to calm and scripted. Your point that such a loss is terrible, makes his point, not disputes it.
So, how about in your own infinite wisdom, YOU tell us all how those parents were supposed to act....YOU tell us all the protocol parents are supposed to follow during interviews right after their child is shot to hell....YOU tell us all how YOU acted during an interview, after YOUR child was shot to hell.

OFFICIAL TRANSLATION:

I just had my boney ass handed to me, so now I must :scared1:

END OF OFFICIAL TRANSLATION.

OFFICIAL TRANSLATION:

Ah, such bravado. Well, we'll see just how tough you are when they come for your guns. My prediction is, you'll curl up in the fetal position and cry like a little baby. You'll end up begging Big Brother to take your guns. You just seem like the type. You'll fold. I'm sure of that.

I don't see how anybody can presume to say how a parent should act when their worst fear has come to pass. We are not meant to outlive our children. Even when the death is expected (illness), the pain is excruciating. Since we can't just melt into a screaming puddle and die right along with them, we use whatever coping mechanisms we have at hand, and may look less than 'normal' in doing so.

i don't see how anybody can presume to say how a parent should act when their worst fear has come to pass. We are not meant to outlive our children. Even when the death is expected (illness), the pain is excruciating. Since we can't just melt into a screaming puddle and die right along with them, we use whatever coping mechanisms we have at hand, and may look less than 'normal' in doing so.
this^^^

No one on this Board can prove this happened the way it has been reported. All we have to go on, is what we've been told and what we've seen on TV. It's all about blind faith at this point. But maybe more Citizens need to re-examine who it is they have such faith in?

Last edited:
JzJL4.jpg

Same girl? Looks like it to me.

Last edited:
OFFICIAL TRANSLATION:

Ah, such bravado. Well, we'll see just how tough you are when they come for your guns. My prediction is, you'll curl up in the fetal position and cry like a little baby. You'll end up begging Big Brother to take your guns. You just seem like the type. You'll fold. I'm sure of that.
Make sure ya' let us all know when the boogeyman's a comin', Sparky.:cool:

OFFICIAL TRANSLATION:

Save the bravado. We'll see how tough you are. But like i said, my guess is you're a big ole pussy. When the time comes, you'll gladly give up your guns to Big Brother.

Save the bravado. We'll see how tough you are. But like i said, my guess is you're a big ole pussy. When the time comes, you'll gladly give up your guns to Big Brother.

To 9/11 inside nutjob, Youtube = truth.

And there we have it.

Predictable.

To Toto and Predfan trolls logic and the other trolls on here,if the corporate controlled media and our corrupt government institutions say it happened that way,that makes it automatically true no matter if witnesses there say otherwise.predictable.:lol::lol::lmao:

according to Totos logic,if someone is on a youtube video saying one plus one equals two,then according to Totos warped logic he has,that person is automatically wrong because its on a youtube video.:lol::lmao:

This frady cat troll Toto really needs to get that comedy club going.:lol:

Or here is even better one.according to the logic of trolls Toto,predfan and others,Jfk was never shot and killed because there are youtube videos that show it,or the twin towers never fell because its on youtube,waco never happened either cause its on youtube.Thats their warped logic that have.:cuckoo::lmao::lmao::lmao:

that was their OWN words,if its on youtube,its not true.:lol::lol::lol:

watch them try and squirm their way out of this one.they'll act like this was never posted or something.they are so predictable when their logic is proven so idotic.:lol:

"rolls on floor laughing."

they kill me with their logic that it doesnt matter what high ranking top officials in the military or expert pilots,demolition experts, architects and engineers say on youtube videos,THEY dont know what they are talking about.If our government and corporate controlled media tell them it happened,that makes it automatically true in their warped logic.they have said so themselves with their OWN words here.:clap2::lol::lol:

Doesnt thier logic kill you Paul? they knock yotube videos because they know they cant counter those facts so they run off with their tail between their legs everytime like the chickenshit cowards they are without even trying to refute the facts in them.:lol:

they would be laughed out of debating hall in SECONDS if they ignored facts presented in videos there liek they do here.you got to actually try and refute the evidence your opponent gives you.they never do.:lol::lol::lol: they never leanred the number one rule of debate obviously.:lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:
And there we have it.

Predictable.

To Toto and Predfan trolls logic and the other trolls on here,if the corporate controlled media and our corrupt government institutions say it happened that way,that makes it automatically true no matter if witnesses there say otherwise.predictable.:lol::lol::lmao:

according to Totos logic,if someone is on a youtube video saying one plus one equals two,then according to Totos warped logic he has,that person is automatically wrong because its on a youtube video.:lol::lmao:

Or here is even better one.according to the logic of trolls Toto,predfan and others,Jfk was never shot and killed because there are youtube videos that show it,or the twin towers never fell because its on youtube,waco never happened either cause its on youtube.Thats their warped logic that have.:cuckoo::lmao::lmao::lmao:

watch them try and squirm their way out of this one.they'll act like this was never posted or something.they are so predictable when theri logic is proven idotic.:lol:

It's Goose Stepper 'logic' at its finest. If the Idiot Box didn't say it, then it can't possibly be true. Idiots and their Idiot Boxes. Waddayagonnado?

And there we have it.

Predictable.

watch them try and squirm their way out of this one.they'll act like this was never posted or something.they are so predictable when theri logic is proven idotic.:lol:

So wadaya thinkin', HandJob? Did Sandy Hook not happen or did Mossad do it? Hey, maybe it was a false flag op or maybe you were dropped on your head as a baby ... often. :D

So wadaya thinkin', HandJob? Did Sandy Hook not happen or did Mossad do it? Hey, maybe it was a false flag op or maybe you were dropped on your head as a baby ... often. :D

What proof do you have that it happened the way it has been reported? And what the Idiot Box told you, doesn't count as proof either. I'll wait.

It's Goose Stepper 'logic' at its finest. If the Idiot Box didn't say it, then it can't possibly be true. Idiots and their Idiot Boxes. Waddayagonnado?

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

oh and dont forget our corrupt government institutions as well.:lol: doesnt matter the LONG history they have of corruption over the years lying and committing atrocities against the american people.these brainwashed programmed trolls think like you said-if the idiot box says its true,then its automatically true.thats their fucked up logic they have.:lol::lol: they really should consider getting that comedy club going.:lol::D

Last edited:

Forum List

Back