Sandy Hook A Hoax?...

Save the bravado. We'll see how tough you are. But like i said, my guess is you're a big ole pussy. When the time comes, you'll gladly give up your guns to Big Brother.
Make sure ya' let us all know when the boogeyman's a comin', Sparky.:cool:

Do you own a firearm?
Two.

45 and 357.

And no, I don't sit around paranoid thinking the gubmit is going to bust down my door and try to confiscate 'em.

Or here is even better one.according to the logic of trolls Toto,predfan and others,Jfk was never shot and killed because there are youtube videos that show it,or the twin towers never fell because its on youtube,waco never happened either cause its on youtube.Thats their warped logic that have.:cuckoo::lmao::lmao::lmao:
that was their OWN words,if its on youtube,its not true.:lol::lol::lol:

watch them try and squirm their way out of this one.they'll act like this was never posted or something.they are so predictable when theri logic is proven idotic.:lol:

"rolls on floor laughing."

It's Goose Stepper 'logic' at its finest. If the Idiot Box didn't say it, then it can't possibly be true. Idiots and their Idiot Boxes. Waddayagonnado?

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

oh and dont forget our corrupt government institutions as well.:lol: doesnt matter the LONG history they have of corruption over the years lying and committing atrocities against the american people.these brainwashed programmed trolls think like you said-if the idiot box says its true,then its automatically true.thats their fucked up logic they have.:lol::lol: they really should consider getting that comedy club going.:lol::D

They can't help it. They've been conditioned to believe everything Big Brother and the Idiot Box tells them. They just don't know anything else. That's why i don't try too hard to engage them in discussion. A Goose Stepper is a Goose Stepper. I can't change them. Only they can change themselves.

Yanno.........................they've arrested people who have said false information about the Sandy Hook shootings.

Oooh, I'll bet that made you cum.

1st amendment down, 9 more to go - Obama Akbar.

Matter of fact, the police said they would actively prosecute anyone who did so.

I hope that this thread is seen by the police, and your ass is thrown in jail.

Illegal speech will not be tolerated by the Stasi.

No one on this Board can prove this happened the way it has been reported. All we have to go on, is what we've been told and what we've seen on TV. It's all about blind faith at this point. But maybe more Citizens need to re-examine who it is they have such faith in?

Of course we can't prove that it happened the way we've been told. That in no way means that there was a conspiracy. It isn't black and white.

The officials are piecing together what happened after the fact. There naturally will be some inconsistancies.

I'm 90% sure that the official verson of the story is not entirely accurate, but I'm 100% sure that a conspiracy is pure garbage.

It's Goose Stepper 'logic' at its finest. If the Idiot Box didn't say it, then it can't possibly be true. Idiots and their Idiot Boxes. Waddayagonnado?

oh and dont forget our corrupt government institutions as well.:lol: doesnt matter the LONG history they have of corruption over the years lying and committing atrocities against the american people.these brainwashed programmed trolls think like you said-if the idiot box says its true,then its automatically true.thats their fucked up logic they have.:lol::lol: they really should consider getting that comedy club going.:lol::D

They can't help it. They've been conditioned to believe everything Big Brother and the Idiot Box tells them. They just don't know anything else. That's why i don't try too hard to engage them in discussion. A Goose Stepper is a Goose Stepper. I can't change them. Only they can change themselves.

conditioned ? You have not posted one original thought on this abortion of a conspiracy theory. Not one. You have only posted whats put out by Alex Jones, and passed around through Emails from a friend of a friend's cousin, who heard on their girlfriends brothers police scanner. You are just needing the next big thing since 2012 did not bring the apocalypse as you fuck wads had hoped. Assholes.

exactly.well said.yeah people on the net i have found are not worth bothering with. since they can hide behind the computer, they feel secure about themselves.
they obviously never bother reading their own posts they post because any logical,objective and rational person can see how laughable their logic really is.for them to acknowledge they have been brainwashed and programmed their whole lives,thats too much of a frightening thing for many of these sheople to want to confront and deal with and face so anything that goes against what they have been programmed to believe, they ignore.

Freedom of speech does not protect you from being ridiculed for your callous insensitivity about a national tragedy

Your fuckwad butt-buddy didn't call for ridicule, but that the OP be thrown in prison for speech he opposes.

Hey, leftist seek to end civil liberties - it's what you do.

I didn't think you could sink lower than 9-11 truthers.....

I guess you can

But you and gay sailor just HAD to top it...

Or here is even better one.according to the logic of trolls Toto,predfan and others,Jfk was never shot and killed because there are youtube videos that show it,or the twin towers never fell because its on youtube,waco never happened either cause its on youtube.Thats their warped logic that have.:cuckoo::lmao::lmao::lmao:

watch them try and squirm their way out of this one.they'll act like this was never posted or something.they are so predictable when theri logic is proven idotic.:lol:

So wadaya thinkin', HandJob? Did Sandy Hook not happen or did Mossad do it? Hey, maybe it was a false flag op or maybe you were dropped on your head as a baby ... often. :D

What proof do you have that it happened the way it has been reported? And what the Idiot Box told you, doesn't count as proof either. I'll wait.

I doubt that it happened exactly that way. I also doubt that it was a conspiracy.

Yanno.........................they've arrested people who have said false information about the Sandy Hook shootings.

Oooh, I'll bet that made you cum.

1st amendment down, 9 more to go - Obama Akbar.

Matter of fact, the police said they would actively prosecute anyone who did so.

I hope that this thread is seen by the police, and your ass is thrown in jail.

Illegal speech will not be tolerated by the Stasi.

Unfortunately, this is what America is becoming. Pretty sad and frightening stuff. Many in America are now embracing their new Police State. It's eerily similar to what happened to the German People during the rise of the Nazis. Most just decided to give up and go along.

Typical Paultards. So are you going to bring the rest of the conspiracy as you received it from Clyde Lewis ? Bet you dont, because even other Paultard conspiracy nuts think its stupid.

So wadaya thinkin', HandJob? Did Sandy Hook not happen or did Mossad do it? Hey, maybe it was a false flag op or maybe you were dropped on your head as a baby ... often. :D

What proof do you have that it happened the way it has been reported? And what the Idiot Box told you, doesn't count as proof either. I'll wait.

Why must everything be a CT, Princess? Have you never heard of rational thought? Logic? Reality? Perspective? Occam's Razor? :D

You guys ignored this the first time I posted it. Care to address anything in it?

So, we are to believe that a whole school is in on the conspiracy, all of the teachers, the parents, and the students, plus the whole fire and police departments, and the surrounding town?

How are they going to hide the children who died but didn't die? How are they going to keep a parent or a teacher from subsequently writing a national best-seller based on how the government used them to creat a false massacre?

Can you not see how preposterous your claim is?

No one on this Board can prove this happened the way it has been reported. All we have to go on, is what we've been told and what we've seen on TV. It's all about blind faith at this point. But maybe more Citizens need to re-examine who it is they have such faith in?

Of course we can't prove that it happened the way we've been told. That in no way means that there was a conspiracy. It isn't black and white.

The officials are piecing together what happened after the fact. There naturally will be some inconsistancies.

I'm 90% sure that the official verson of the story is not entirely accurate, but I'm 100% sure that a conspiracy is pure garbage.

Well, that's perfectly reasonable. You're certainly entitled to your opinion. I just hope you'll try and keep an open mind.

Why must everything be a CT, Princess? Have you never heard of rational thought? Logic? Reality? Perspective? Occam's Razor? :D

Exactly, you have no proof. Now back to your Idiot Box, Idiot.

There probably was some 'scripting', but only in the form of pre-interview prep; as in: X, Y, and Z are the aspects we're going to focus on in a given order.

Plus, the recent losses of the interviewees wouldn't preclude the nervousness associated with a nationally televised interview. This alone could skew a person's body language significantly.

I think you're rushing to judgment on this one.

I will grant you that this could not have been better for Obama and the left if they had planned it.

But do you honestly think the democrats would slaughter children to promote their political agenda?

3110.ashx

I'm sorry, I can't accept that even leftist would hurt an innocent child to further a political agenda.

Incase anyone does not know, Thees guys also believe the government is telegraphing thees mass shootings in movies, like the new bat man and that the sandy hook shooting was predicted in the new batman movie. It is their belief that the Government caused thee shooting so they can take gun from Americans, thus making it more easy to move you all into the FEMA death camps. They are nuts.

Typical Paultards. So are you going to bring the rest of the conspiracy as you received it from Clyde Lewis ? Bet you dont, because even other Paultard conspiracy nuts think its stupid.

Blind faith. That's all we have to go on. No one here can prove this happened the way it has been reported. All most have, is their blind faith in Big Brother and Mass Media. I don't have such faith.

There probably was some 'scripting', but only in the form of pre-interview prep; as in: X, Y, and Z are the aspects we're going to focus on in a given order.

Plus, the recent losses of the interviewees wouldn't preclude the nervousness associated with a nationally televised interview. This alone could skew a person's body language significantly.

I think you're rushing to judgment on this one.

I will grant you that this could not have been better for Obama and the left if they had planned it.

But do you honestly think the democrats would slaughter children to promote their political agenda?

3110.ashx

I'm sorry, I can't accept that even leftist would hurt an innocent child to further a political agenda.

There may not have been a slaughter. That's one of the theories being pondered.

Forum List

Back