Sandy Hook A Hoax?...

You are only allowed to post a URL if you jump through three hoops and dot three I's

Yanno.........................they've arrested people who have said false information about the Sandy Hook shootings.

Matter of fact, the police said they would actively prosecute anyone who did so.

I hope that this thread is seen by the police, and your ass is thrown in jail.

B.S., Heinrich Himmler is dead, the Nazis lost...remember?[/QUOTE]

I wonder if he can provide a link. I find that hard to believe. Last i heard, someone could spaek freely in this country.

Also, listen carefully to what the parents are saying. It all sounds like scripted stories and propaganda. Spooky stuff.

There probably was some 'scripting', but only in the form of pre-interview prep; as in: X, Y, and Z are the aspects we're going to focus on in a given order.

Plus, the recent losses of the interviewees wouldn't preclude the nervousness associated with a nationally televised interview. This alone could skew a person's body language significantly.

I think you're rushing to judgment on this one.

I agree.

Once you come to realize that all you know is what you're shown on TV, you begin to understand that you can easily be fooled. Some will never come to that realization though. In fact, most won't.

But you can take it too far. Finding the boogyman government in everything all of the time. You have taken this too far.

Or you could just fuck off out of the thread since you dislike the content, and stop trying to shoot the messenger. But that wouldn't be the MO, now would it?

tissue?

the messenger, like you, is an asshat. :lmao:

Thanks for the insight, del. We can always count on you for making a colorful and profound knee jerk type post. On the plus side, you're not one to stand on dead children to make a statement. So there is that.

i leave that in your more than willing hands.

kudos

Once you come to realize that all you know is what you're shown on TV, you begin to understand that you can easily be fooled. Some will never come to that realization though. In fact, most won't.[/QUOTE wrong like most people you don't know shit about how TV or other media is produced.

tissue?

the messenger, like you, is an asshat. :lmao:

Thanks for the insight, del. We can always count on you for making a colorful and profound knee jerk type post. On the plus side, you're not one to stand on dead children to make a statement. So there is that.

i leave that in your more than willing hands.

kudos

I'd ask you to point that out, but we both know you have no cred. None.

Well, I disagree about the hoax possibility, that does not mean the OP has no Rights to Freedom of speech simply because you disagree with him. More Liberal tyranny.

Freedom of speech does not protect you from being ridiculed for your callous insensitivity about a national tragedy

I didn't think you could sink lower than 9-11 truthers.....

I guess you can

I'm only up to post 21 but I'll bet 911 Inside comes down on the side of that being a hoax.

Really? Ya think? :D

Watch the interview footage more carefully. I'm sorry, but most of it does sound like scripted stories and propaganda. And your child gets brutally murdered, but you immediately show up on TV Networks for interviews? No, something just doesn't seem right with this one. That's how i feel anyway.
Are you a parent, do you have kids?.....Have you ever lost a child?

I am, and we lost our son a year and almost two months ago.....Let me tell you something, unless you've gone through the loss of a child, you can't possibly understand what parents go through....You can't possibly understand the myriad of emotions parents go through.....You can't possibly understand what it's like to just basically function after suffering such a loss.

Do yourself, and everybody else a favor, AND JUST LEAVE IT THE FUCK ALONE!:mad:

I'm sorry you lost your son, but that's really irrelevant to the question.
No, actually, it's not.

This asshat started this ridiculous thread based on the behavior of parents who were doing an interview......An interview that took place shortly after some crazed fuck walked in and shot their child to death....This asshat is claiming that because of their behavor, it must lead to some kind of a BS conspiracy.....This asshat obviously has no clue as to what it is like to lose a child, let alone a child who was brutally murdered, and may well have laid there and suffered before succumbing. The autopsy may have held the answer to that, may have not.....This asshat obviously has no clue as to those parents mindset at the time of the interview, or what stage of grieving they may have been at, at the time......This asshat has no clue of the fact that those parents will NEVER have a sense of justice, seeing as though the coward who murdered their child took the cowardly way out by putting a bullet into his own demented mind.

Here's the sole "conspiracy".......A crazy fuckin' lunatic "conspired" to kill as many people as he possibly could.....He accomplished his loony goal, and now there are the families of twenty children and six adults who will be absolutely reeling for a long time to come.

Case closed, fucking PERIOD!:mad:

you wouldn't know the truth if it grew fangs and bit you on your fat ass, loon

To 9/11 inside nutjob, Youtube = truth.

And there we have it.

Predictable.

To Toto and Predfan trolls logic and the other trolls on here,if the corporate controlled media and our corrupt government institutions say it happened that way,that makes it automatically true no matter if witnesses there say otherwise.predictable.:lol::lol::lmao:

according to Totos logic,if someone is on a youtube video saying one plus one equals two,then according to Totos warped logic he has,that person is automatically wrong because its on a youtube video.:lol::lmao:

This frady cat troll Toto really needs to get that comedy club going.:lol:

Last edited:
so sandy hook was mentioned in the dark knight movie and the fathers of both shooters from newton and aurora co were to testify in the libor scandal...

these are the basis for a conspiracy theory? correct?

The coincidence theorists such as Toto,Predfan troll, Del and others chuck it up to being just that,just a bizarre coincidence that has no connections whatsoever.:lol::lol::lol::cuckoo:

FAU prof stirs controversy by disputing Newtown massacre

College Prof says 'Crisis Actors' at site; Shooting 'may not have happened at all'...

A communication professor known for conspiracy theories has stirred controversy at Florida Atlantic University with claims that last month's Newtown, Conn., school shootings did not happen as reported — or may not have happened at all.

Moreover, James Tracy asserts in radio interviews and on his memoryholeblog.com. that trained "crisis actors" may have been employed by the Obama administration in an effort to shape public opinion in favor of the event's true purpose: gun control.

"As documents relating to the Sandy Hook shooting continue to be assessed and interpreted by independent researchers, there is a growing awareness that the media coverage of the massacre of 26 children and adults was intended primarily for public consumption to further larger political ends," writes Tracy, a tenured associate professor of media history at FAU and a former union leader.

In another post, he says, "While it sounds like an outrageous claim, one is left to inquire whether the Sandy Hook shooting ever took place — at least in the way law enforcement authorities and the nation's news media have described."

Tracy said he knows he has sparked controversy on campus. In one of his courses, called "Culture of Conspiracy," Tracy said some students have expressed skepticism about his views.

"But I encourage that," said Tracy, 47, a faculty member for 10 years. "I want to get students to look at events in a more critical way."

In the Internet age, "We see more and more professors getting into trouble for what they're posting on Facebook, or Tweeting," said Gregory Scholtz, director of the department of academic freedom at the Association of University Professors. "And administrations are sensitive to bad publicity; they don't like things that public might find obnoxious or reprehensible. But most reputable administrations stay above the fray and give latitude."

On Monday, the website Global Research posted a timeline written by Tracy which purports to show how federal and local police agencies, abetted by "major media," conspired early in the Sandy Hook investigation to constuct a scenario pointing to Lanza as " the sole agent of the massacre" when others may have been involved...

Read More:
Florida Atlantic University professor: Newtown massacre may not have happened - South Florida Sun-Sentinel.com

Last edited:
Sandy Hook School Massacre Timeline

The following timeline of the December 14 mass killing of 20 children and 8 adults in Newtown Connecticut attempts to demonstrate how the event was presented to the public by corporate news media. The chronological assemblage of coverage is not comprehensive of all reports published on the incident but rather seeks to verify how the storyline was to a substantial degree constructed by federal and state law enforcement authorities and major media around the theory that 20-year-old Adam Lanza was the sole agent in the massacre.

This scenario became an established reality through the news media’s pronounced repetition of the lone gunman narrative and meme. This proposed scenario significantly obscured the fact that police encountered and apprehended two additional shooting suspects on the school’s grounds within minutes of the crime. These suspects remain unaccounted for by authorities but the roles they may have played arguably correlate with the shifting information presented by authorities and major news media on injuries and weapons vis-à-vis the mass carnage meted out in the school. While the certain detainment of additional suspects was pointed to by alternative news media, including Natural News, Infowars, Veterans Today and Global Research in the days following the tragedy, the untenable lone gunman narrative has become firmly established in the public psyche via an overwhelming chorus of corporate media reports and interpretations.

Note: Times of occurrences referenced are Eastern Standard Time and in some instances signify time of publication rather than the specific incident cited. Time of publication does not always correlate with exact time of incident. “n.t.” denotes “no time” of publication referenced.

■September

At the start of the 2012-13 academic year Sandy Hook Elementary School Principal Dawn Hochsprung announces in a public letter to families the Newtown School District’s new security system installed “in all elementary schools.” Under the newly-announced security regimen, “exterior doors will be locked during the day. Every visitor will be required to ring the doorbell at the front entrance and the office staff will use a visual monitoring system to allow entry. Visitors will still be required to report directly to the office and sign in. If our office staff does not recognize you, you will be required to show identification with a picture id. Please understand that with nearly 700 students and over 1,000 parents representing 500 SHS families, most parents will be asked to show identification. Doors will be locked at approximately 9:30 a.m.” “Principal Outlined New Security Procedures at Sandy Hook Elementary,” Hartford Courant, December 14, 2012, 8:25PM EST.

■October 17

9:47AM
Sandy Hook Principal Dawn Hochsprung Tweets photo of emergency drill held at Sandy Hook fire station with Sandy Hook Elementary faculty and students participating. Esther Zuckerman, “The Sandy Hook Principal’s Twitter Feed is Haunting,” The Atlantic Wire, December 14, 2012.

■November 7

n.t.
Following Obama’s reelection Senator Diane Feinstein is believed to be meeting with relevant federal agencies to lay groundwork for reenacting assault weapons ban. “Senator Diane Feinstein Moves to Ban All Assault Rifles, High Capacity Magazines, and Pistol Grips,” Market Daily News, November 7, 2012.

■December 14

10:14AM
Hartford Courant publishes online Google map of Sandy Hook Elementary School. “Map of Sandy Hook Elementary School,” Hartford Courant, December 14, 2012.

10:47AM
Connecticut State Police report assisting Newtown police in a shooting at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Connecticut. &#8220;The Hartford Courant [<-hyperlink is to a different story] reports there are multiple injures [sic] and unconfirmed reports that one of the shooters is dead while the other is still at large...

Read More:
http://memoryholeblog.com/

Last edited:
Something seems a little off with this one. Your child is brutally murdered, and a few days later you rush to do an interview with a CNN dunce? And watch some of the interview footage with the sound down. Something just doesn't seem right. But hey, that's just my opinion.

I've never understood this but I've seen it on the news over and over. I don't know how someone who just suffered a tragedy like that would be able to do an interview. That said, i repeat, I've seen it happen many times on the news. It's no basis for such an offensive accusation.

'Crisis Actors.' Don't believe everything you see on TV.

Once you come to realize that all you know is what you're shown on TV, you begin to understand that you can easily be fooled. Some will never come to that realization though. In fact, most won't.

But you can take it too far. Finding the boogyman government in everything all of the time. You have taken this too far.

I don't find the government boogyman in everything all the time. However, our Government is involved in an awful lot of evil all around this world. I'm always open-minded because i fully accept that they are capable of shocking evil deeds. This is especially true of our CIA. Nothing would surprise me. But that's just my approach. I realize i'm in the minority on that.

I don't find the government boogyman in everything all the time. However, our Government is involved in an awful lot of evil all around this world. I'm always open-minded because i fully accept that they are capable of shocking evil deeds. This is especially true of our CIA. Nothing would surprise me. But that's just my approach. I realize i'm in the minority on that.
shit.jpg

Something seems a little off with this one. Your child is brutally murdered, and a few days later you rush to do an interview with a CNN dunce? And watch some of the interview footage with the sound down. Something just doesn't seem right. But hey, that's just my opinion.

I have no dog in this hunt, but I would tell the media to go fuck themselves with a machete if they came looking for a story from me after my child was murdered.

I did wonder why so many of the families were willing to give an interview. Who the fuck wants to talk about that on TV of all places?

I have no dog in this hunt, but I would tell the media to go fuck themselves with a machete if they came looking for a story from me after my child was murdered.

I did wonder why so many of the families were willing to give an interview. Who the fuck wants to talk about that on TV of all places?

The whole thing is so bizarre. I'm reading up on 'Crisis Actors.' Fascinating stuff.

The whole thing is so bizarre. I'm reading up on 'Crisis Actors.' Fascinating stuff.
It's one thing if your child died from a disease or something, and there's information you can share with the world in an interview about how to prevent it from happening to someone else...but after your child was just gunned down at school along with 20 of their classmates? What is there really to talk about?

I'd be devastated for months probably before I was even able to talk about it amongst loved ones for fucks sake.

Forum List

Back